Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    They really aren't though.
    look at logs

So Ion plays shaman resto and it's the most buffed here, whaaaaat

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    After these buffs, it will be dead last DPS spec in the game, along with having a terrible gameplay loop AND a huge reliance on RNG. Seems good.
    Enhance Shamans fighting in a phone booth are great. Add in aoe and movement and they fall to the bottom fast. Enhancement is great for world quests where the mobs don't move and u can int their abilities.

Enhancement also terrible in M+ unless as stated above they on boss fights with limited movement.

The problem though blizz can't really make 2 specs of a hybrid class OP. Elemental is OP since 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    About time, anyone who says outlaw isn't OP is delusional. It's pretty silly when groups are only inviting rogues cause they have good St, amazing aoe and amazIng utility compared to everyone else. They needed this nerf bad, 30% isn't enough imo. I have a 410 outlaw rogue with 1 green crucible essence and crap gear and I'm top in M10 by afking watching netflix and pressing BF on mob packs, it's redic.
    This change should be added in now though, not later.
    So what you're saying is you don't play rogue and just have and hold a grudge against the class for some unknown reason. That wasn't a critique by someone who even remotely plays the class let alone is unbiased it was a weird, angry rant. Outlaw bf cleave is by FAR their best and most desirable tool, their single target is middle of the pack at BEST. This isn't opinion logs can prove this, Assassination is better at single target by a longshot. Stop being silly and going on some ridiculous diatribe because you're butthurt. 30 percent isn't enough? Jesus just uninstall please.

BfA will remain to be known as the expansion failed by the class and combat development teams.

Finally some Outlol nerfs, now it's time for Assa in PvP.

15+ Year Old Account
    3 specs per class is obviously too much for Blizzard at this point, bring it back to two per class and do some real balancing.

Will these changes impact the upcoming MDI?

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Typical Blizzard move. Instead of nerfing the op warlock specs just buff the balanced ones. Warlock tuning since 2005.

So what you are saying is that restoration shaman just suck everywhere, ok. Way too many words guys.
    What warlock spec is OP ? The best warlock spec is mediocre at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    BfA will remain to be known as the expansion failed by the class and combat development teams.
    If you need to keep telling people X is known for Y then clearly X is not known for Y.

RIP rogues nobody is going to play one after this. Time to level another fotm class.

>resto shaman buffs
    holy lel ion

Quote Originally Posted by huerohueroxxx View Post
    So Ion plays shaman resto and it's the most buffed here, whaaaaat
    Resto shamans were in an absolutely terrible place for M+. The buffs are needed.

And yet, Tanking is still not being addressed. Prot warriors are still way too far ahead of other tanks in terms of damage output and mitigation due to scaling with block value.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    RIP rogues nobody is going to play one after this. Time to level another fotm class.
    Biggest bs I have seen so far.

Good news everyone, only 2-3 more tuning patches like these and then arms and arcane will be playable.

Lol, delusional.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr4vitas View Post
    Lmao guess enhance is just deleted for this expansion.
    People are not unhappy with enh performance, see this

People are unhappy with the lack of utility and rotation/priority. This wont be fixed until at least 9.0. The spec does not need dmg increases at all, it needs a complete rewamp because its BORING.

Sometimes I wonder if people talking on this forum has even a remote idea about the classes they are talking about.
    Last edited by Grimbolt; 2019-08-10 at 01:08 PM.

I love how plebs are rushing to share their "valuable" thoughts..

I play rogue class for over 15 years now and i have never changed the class for any fotm.If people are ready to jump the bandwagon for every fotm classes they see available that is their problem.I will continue to play this class no mater how it stands on meters compared to other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Agree. For someone like me that mains a Blood DK with Guardian as alt it's frustrating that Prot War is so far ahead. Insane damage, great mobility and on top of that, really good cooldowns. Does everyone at blizzard play Prot Warrior maybe? Thats why they never nerf it?
    Honestly i would rather see a buff to all the other tanks though. Especially on the damage output.
    Prot Warriors were bad early BfA, got overbuffed, and here we are. It'll get brought in line at some point, but maybe not before 9.0.

Also, they're only OP in M+, where Outlaw Rogues have been OP for just as long if not longer.