Poll: Your main class in classic?

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gonna go rogue. Never played one, instead went with a Ret Pally, which was fun, but I couldn't raid.

Warrior is too excruciating to level.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Gonna go rogue. Never played one, instead went with a Ret Pally, which was fun, but I couldn't raid.

Warrior is too excruciating to level.
    Ive known about classic since blizzcon 2017 and still cant decide between rogue hunter or priest lol. Mained rogue in 2006 and that would be fun to replay, but being a healer would guarantee a raid spot as well....and hunter for BG's is stupid fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Ive known about classic since blizzcon 2017 and still cant decide between rogue hunter or priest lol. Mained rogue in 2006 and that would be fun to replay, but being a healer would guarantee a raid spot as well....and hunter for BG's is stupid fun.
    Healing just seems boring to me, or at least it did as a Holy Paladin in Vanilla. I'm addicted to DPS, always kinda have been.

Tauren Warrior!

I tried melee in beta and sucked alot and was quite boring, so gonna roll a caster. Main will probably be warlock and 2nd a mage or priest.

Not long ago when i decided i was jumping on the classic band wagon i had no idea what class or spec i was going to be playing. But i did know that what i wanted from this was a good solid raiding guild (Which i've found) so i simply asked them what they wanted / needed. and it was at this point, i became a DPS Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock and Spriest forever.

My main will be a priest. <3

Elemental/Resto Shaman. Was looking at hunter but changed my mind

5+ Year Old Account
    Just found out 2 of my friends are playing paladins as well, might have to change mine
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

10+ Year Old Account
    Still druid, although I have to wonder a little at the poll numbers above; the stress test wasn't representative of course, and NEs are the only alliance druid option, but when I rolled one and logged on, it seems like the ratio was 2-3 NE druids for every other character in Teldrassil.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Used to play orc hunter in vanilla so I'll go for hunter. Most likely will make it troll now though.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    It seems I'm going to play as a Priest in Classic, as at this point I can't see anything too annoying with playing the class, except maybe somewhat slow leveling until you get some gear but still I'm confident it can't be too bad. Healing Priest will be always needed and I'm sure I'll manage the hectic Healer role when encounters in Classic should be at least somewhat more relaxed than in Retail, at least if you prepare properly.

I'd like to ask though, is Discipline (Power Infusion) Build viable in 5-man dungeons (31/20/0) or is it Raid-only and should you always go Holy (21/30/0) instead unless you are THE Discipline Priest in the raid?
    Just level shadow all the way, don't even think for a second for anything else. UNLESS you have some premade group for 99+% of the time. Leveling as shadow in vanilla was amongst the smoothest experiences, esp. after shadowform. Not as laid back easymode as hunter or warlock, but definitely not bad.

Once you ding 60, then you can start thinking of healing spec. For pure PvE I don't know if PI is really that good spec, you need to give up quite a bit from the holy tree, and most of the deep disc don't look that lucrative to be honest. Divine spirit was deepest thing (aside from meditation and some other necessary support talents) to get from disc.
    Last edited by ifrah; 2019-08-10 at 01:17 PM.

I have no clue. I played rogue during vanilla, DK from wrath until legion. When classic was first announced I was excited, and I decided on either hunter or druid. Every time I think I have my mind made up between the two something comes up and I change it.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    I see, I was taking it too far yesterday. I bet you can just go in and heal the early instances just as well (or poorly) in Shadow as in Holy or Discipline, the difference with just a couple of talents can't be that huge.
    Although at least at later stages the healing capabilities of holy and shadow do certainly have a very distinctive difference, you can easily do the low level instances as shadow. Surely you'll need a stack or few of drinks to get through them as your longevity is crap, but even a half potato group won't fail to shadow's lack of healing capabilities. You'll bite the dust due to healing aggro a long time before that happens

I'm currently choosing between three classes: Paladin, Mage or Hunter.

I mained a paladin during vanilla so nostalgia is trying to pull me back. I obviously healed when raiding but I got a lot of fun out of going ret for battlegrounds and solo stuff. Mage was my first alt in vanilla. I picked up the class and pretty much used him for the twenty man raids - ZG and AQ20. Hunter was my third alt and probably the one that I played less than the other two.

I think I might actually just go ahead and pick a mage with a hunter and paladin being the alts this time around. I'm sure my decision will change many times between now and classic's actual launch ;<.

Played warlock back in vanilla gonna play it again on classic.

why warrior #1 ?

bad choice IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    why warrior #1 ?

bad choice IMO
    I agree...but we should be thankful because we NEED tanks :S

Will you be playing the most rare race/class/gender combination in Classic, or the most common one?
    Video showing stats about this from reddit polls:
    https://youtu.be/8MrKZg9IqXE