Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    An article I read said he was transferred to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

As for the suicide, if a person really wants to kill themselves they will find a way. Even if he was on 24 hour suicide watch with remote monitoring, it wouldn't take much for a 66 year old to kill themselves especially from hanging. He could have just used the elastic from his underwear, attached one end to the toilet or sink wrap the other around his neck, and just sat down. It would just look like he was sitting on the floor until his body went limp. The jail I worked in once had a person commit suicide by wrapping the chain holding the bunk up around his neck and then laid on the bunk.
    But why would he want to commit suicide? one word from Epstein has the power to topple heads of states there is a price for keeping his mouth shut he probably thought he would get away with it via another sweetheart deal. The masters of universe types like him think they are above it all he would never take his own life.

Aaaand another scumbag evades justice in America.

Maybe Stefan Löfven should have a "very good call" to Trump about it.

Not usually one to wear a tinfoil hat but there's no fucking way in hell he committed suicide. Powerful people wanted him dead and they got what they wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    An article I read said he was transferred to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

As for the suicide, if a person really wants to kill themselves they will find a way. Even if he was on 24 hour suicide watch with remote monitoring, it wouldn't take much for a 66 year old to kill themselves especially from hanging. He could have just used the elastic from his underwear, attached one end to the toilet or sink wrap the other around his neck, and just sat down. It would just look like he was sitting on the floor until his body went limp. The jail I worked in once had a person commit suicide by wrapping the chain holding the bunk up around his neck and then laid on the bunk.
    They let you keep elastic on suicide watch now?

Also he needs to set that up without anyone noticing while under 24/7 surveillance.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    He was just the tip of the iceberg, if they wanted justice, they keep him alive long enough to testify.

So yeah it is their jobs, no matter how much a despicable piece of shit he was, what he knew was more valuable than letting him die.

That he died on their watch means they're in for a world of shit, so yes I do think they give a fuck.
    Nope now that he is dead they are going to tie loose ends, all these rich and powerful politicians just got away with him their sins get buried with Epstein. They will throw a few fall guys to get the headlines but the Trumps, Clintons of this story will never get busted.

The guards will probably get a bonus for looking the other way.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2019-08-10 at 03:18 PM.

He was just the tip of the iceberg, if they wanted justice, they keep him alive long enough to testify.

So yeah it is their jobs, no matter how much a despicable piece of shit he was, what he knew was more valuable than letting him die.

That he died on their watch means they're in for a world of shit, so yes I do think they give a fuck.
    Yeah, I mean, I agree with you for sure, I just don’t think most guards at any prison are thinking that way. They’re living in the moment, and I’m pretty sure they don’t actually care if most of these people kill themselves, at least not who they consider to be the worst offenders.

Well, golly gee, how convenient that he just so happened to end up dead.

They let you keep elastic on suicide watch now?

Also he needs to set that up without anyone noticing while under 24/7 surveillance.
    It used to be if you were put on suicide watch that you kept your underwear. However, that was just an example. Since conspiracy theory talk has been okayed for this thread I'll add an If he killed himself there are a lot of ways he could have done it. Elastic from underwear was just one example.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    Yeah, I mean, I agree with you for sure, I just don’t think most guards at any prison are thinking that way. They’re living in the moment, and I’m pretty sure they don’t actually care if most of these people kill themselves, at least not who they consider to be the worst offenders.
    If that's the case he would have died the first time he tried killing himself.

They had one job, and they failed it. The world is about to become really shit for them one way or another.

On 24/7 suicide watch and still managed to fucking HANG himself?

Yeah, if anyone believes this is suicide I got a bridge to sell you.

When backed into a corner with no way out people start talking out of desperation and feeble hope it’ll make things even just a little better. Clearly Epstein was not allowed to talk.

People saying he hanged himself with an elastic band from his underwear, you don’t die in a second when you hang yourself unless you drop a significant distance to get enough velocity so you can snap your neck. There’s no way he could’ve achieved this in a 24/7 supervised jail cell made to supervise people at a suicide risk.
    He’d lose consciousness fast but he’d be struggling on the rope for minutes before eventually dying. Short drop hangings just don’t have enough force for quick deaths by snapped necks, blocked carotid arteries or crushed windpipes.

You think these guards don’t know every trick in the book?

I’m not a conspiracy nutter, but I’m not naive. Either they let him kill himself or he was offed.
    Last edited by Ashina; 2019-08-10 at 03:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since conspiracy theory talk has been okayed for this thread I'll add an If he killed himself there are a lot of ways he could have done it. Elastic from underwear was just one example.
    I don't think it's conspiracy theory when the official line is suicide to theorise the methodology.

I don't think it's conspiracy theory either to mention how it's entirely too convenient and questioning the plausibility of it. I mean hell, even members of Congress are demanding answers on both sides of the floor and wanting to know what actually took place.

10+ Year Old Account
    who do we reckon did it then? Trump, Clinton or the Royal Family?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It used to be if you were put on suicide watch that you kept your underwear. However, that was just an example. Since conspiracy theory talk has been okayed for this thread I'll add an If he killed himself there are a lot of ways he could have done it. Elastic from underwear was just one example.
    Yeah the conspiracy theorists are going to go into overdrive over this, how can someone who is supposed to be on suicide watch off themselves so easily.. And more so since it is said that Epstein had a lot of dirt so to speak on some very powerful people.. And listening to a someone right now talking about it, saying this could be a huge scandal that could possibly rival Water Gate..

I don't think it's conspiracy theory when the official line is suicide to theorise the methodology.

I don't think it's conspiracy theory either to mention how it's entirely too convenient and questioning the plausibility of it. I mean hell, even members of Congress are demanding answers on both sides of the floor and wanting to know what actually took place.
    You're not getting any disagreement from me, it is shady as shit, but by pure definition it's still a conspiracy theory until other information comes out that it wasn't suicide.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    who do we reckon did it then? Trump, Clinton or the Royal Family?
    The list of powerful perverts who wanted him dead was just so long who knows.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, golly gee, how convenient that he just so happened to end up dead.
    Next up, mysterious fire on Little St. James Island.... *eye roll*
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashina View Post
    On 24/7 suicide watch and still managed to fucking HANG himself?

Yeah, if anyone believes this is suicide I got a bridge to sell you.

When backed into a corner with no way out people start talking out of desperation and feeble hope it’ll make things even just a little better. Clearly Epstein was not allowed to talk.
    Exactly it is said he knew a lot of powerful peoples dirty little secrets..

I'm reading reports that he didn't hang himself, he was found dead in his bed and they're looking at guards or food deliveries as possibilities. Take with a pinch of salt.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The list of powerful perverts who wanted him dead was just so long who knows.
    AG Bill Bar, in theory, is in control of the MCC were Epstein was; and I recall earlier reading he refused to send Epstein to a different facility. Weird right? Kinda gets those Almonds Activated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I'm reading reports that he didn't hang himself, he was found dead in his bed and they're looking at guards or food deliveries as possibilities. Take with a pinch of salt.
    I've read cardiac arrest or hanging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    AG Bill Bar, in theory, is in control of the MCC were Epstein was; and I recall earlier reading he refused to send Epstein to a different facility. Weird right? Kinda gets those Almonds Activated.

- - - Updated - - -

I've read cardiac arrest or hanging.
    This shit stinks to high heaven sad part is they are going to get away with it, there will be a few fall guys next but no one at the top is going down.