Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Epstein commited suicide in jail

Apparently sources (CNN, ect) are reporting that - on the eve of the big reveals, Jeffrey Epstein was found dead of apparent suicide in his Jail cell.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/je...ath/index.html

How very VERY convenient for that to happen to such a high-profile suspect... and,while the world won't miss him, makes me sad that he won't face what he's done. It also makes me wonder how much info he's taking with him (him being able to confirm WHO was involved, and the like...). Makes me wonder if it was a suicide or "Suicide" by somebody wanting to keep him silent.

Either way, it does mean that whatever's going to come out - it's gonna not be good! >_<
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2019-08-10 at 04:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they got as much out of him as they could. Wasn't there supposed to be a cache of records he kept of all his clients or was that just wishful thinking by the media?

What a coward. I mean, insert theories about "not really a suicide," but what a shame. Coward.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Hopefully they got as much out of him as they could. Wasn't there supposed to be a cache of records he kept of all his clients or was that just wishful thinking by the media?
    Don't know the details offhand, but basically yeah - that's the big part is that there's a wealth of who he dealt with.

But now, he conveniently can't point them out, give further testimony or offer any more info/clarifications.

do we really need two threads for this?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    do we really need two threads for this?
    Did we need another thread created by you where you disappear without discussing anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Did we need another thread created by you where you disappear without discussing anything?
    Is there another thread? I guess whomever created it is also probably on my ignore - thus I didn't see it (Was surprised there wasn't one up here...)

EDIT: Can somebody post the link to it - so I don't have to take whomever the jackass is off ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Is there another thread? I guess whomever created it is also probably on my ignore - thus I didn't see it (Was surprised there wasn't one up here...)

EDIT: Can somebody post the link to it - so I don't have to take whomever the jackass is off ignore?
    It's theo's in gen ot, unless I also have this person on ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

I didn't notice one in the Politics section, just remarking on the game's hypocrisy.

OT: I agree with you that his death comes across as convenient, but I'm leaning towards him just being a coward.

shouldn't suicide be "suicide"....in the topic header?

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    shouldn't suicide be "suicide"....in the topic header?
    Nah conspiracy theories aren't allowed here and honestly I don't really have much to comment here that wouldn't break the rules either.

And this whole thing is conveniently being personally handled by Barr, who's own father has been implicated in Epsteins sleaze,so don't expect this to go very far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, Republicans/the Trumpkin cult are already seriously suggesting Hillary Clinton had him killed and Trump has already retweeted one of them.

Can you imagine how Republicans will freak out if an elected Democrat suggests Trump had Epstein killed?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Meanwhile, Republicans/the Trumpkin cult are already seriously suggesting Hillary Clinton had him killed and Trump has already retweeted one of them.

Can you imagine how Republicans will freak out if an elected Democrat suggests Trump had Epstein killed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Yes I know. I said Trump is already retweeting this crap.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Ah I just wanted to show it to the others in this thread what is being said

Apparently sources (CNN, ect) are reporting that - on the eve of the big reveals, Jeffrey Epstein was found dead of apparent suicide in his Jail cell.

How very VERY convenient for that to happen to such a high-profile suspect... and,while the world won't miss him, makes me sad that he won't face what he's done. It also makes me wonder how much info he's taking with him (him being able to confirm WHO was involved, and the like...). Makes me wonder if it was a suicide or "Suicide" by somebody wanting to keep him silent.

Either way, it does mean that whatever's going to come out - it's gonna not be good! >_<
    This is already being discussed in the 18page thread about Epstein no reason for another duplicate thread. Use the search function next time, reported.

10+ Year Old Account
    No conspiracy here. His remaining life would have been intolerable for him. If it hadn't been hanging, he would have found some other way to end his vile, miserable excuse for a life, and none shall mourn his passing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    And this whole thing is conveniently being personally handled by Barr, who's own father has been implicated in Epsteins sleaze,so don't expect this to go very far.
    He died of rope poisoning. Happens all the time.

I doubt he'd turn on his fellow pedophiles, when he's already facing a life sentence... someone should tell these rich fuckers that there are plenty of 18yearolds that look plenty like a youngin,

It's weird tho.... Epstien and Sandra Bland must read the same forums on committing suicide while jailed in police custody.
    Last edited by ohtlmtlm; 2019-08-11 at 02:20 AM.