Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Why was he in the country?
    Why not?

/10

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Actually it's going exactly how I thought it would. Had this man not broken several laws and been allowed to stay in America, he would not have killed the other driver. Illegal immigrant who drunk drove, 2 crimes that should have easily led him not to be in America, or on the road without a license. But hey, you guys don't care if a law abiding citizen was killed by someone who should not be on the road. And you obviously don't care that a man illegally in America with no license killed another man.
    His undocumented status has no bearing on his actions in this incident, though. Illegal immigrants are no more likely to commit a crime than the average US citizen. Citizens drive drunk on suspended licenses all of the time. Unfortunately we can't deport citizens.

For the record I do not personally think the argument about keeping illegal immigrants here by most liberals holds much water. We have laws for a reason, but we also have looked the other way for decades while letting illegal immigrants in because it was advantageous for business owners to do so. That 600 man raid recently? Those people were bussed in and given fake paperwork so they could work here illegally by the company they worked for. Why don't you hear about these business owners being thrown in prison for fraud? Because it's suiting no parties' political agenda at the moment.

We also don't need to be massive dicks to people here illegally, especially since most of them have only committed the crime of staying here illegally and are fleeing shithole countries under terrible conditions.

Cubby disagrees with you

and for fuck's sake get over the ICE thing that was reported Friday, 3 days after the article. We get it, they picked him up after the police did nothing.
    Cubby does not disagree that the man should not have been driving. He took your use of the word "kill" to mean an intentional attack that resulted in death (Which would mean he be immediately placed in police custody) rather than Vehicular Manslaughter (which does not necessarily require the accused to be put in jail)...but he doesn't deny that the man died. You can sort that part out with him, though.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    driving in a fashion that kills other people....sounds like criminal behavior to me.
    Its like you didn't read what I said. Also it was never confirmed he was drunk in this instance. Do you honestly believe anyone that has received a DUI, is a criminal? Again the OP tried to make it seem, like this guy was a hardened criminal, by bringing up the 3 cases he had but 2 of them were dismissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Its like you didn't read what I said. Also it was never confirmed he was drunk in this instance. Do you honestly believe anyone that has received a DUI, is a criminal? Again the OP tried to make it seem, like this guy was a hardened criminal, by bringing up the 3 cases he had but 2 of them were dismissed.
    yes since they are committing a criminal act. to me dui drivers are no better than murderer's/attempted murderer's and should be treated as such as they seem to have no regard for others lives. with death sentences handed down for conviction. make an example of them.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    I mean, this dude's criminal history is about as bad as half the people who live in my town.

OMG a DUI n 2017!! So illegal! Much crime!
    Drunk Driving is nothing to make light of.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    You can sort that part out with him, though.
    Then why you being his mouthpiece?

The man was killed. It is a fact. I did not say murdered, I said killed. Then he brought up dui manslaughter for some reason, again something I did not say. So no idea why you defending unless you part of his inner circle jerk.

The man was killed. It is a fact. I did not say murdered, I said killed. Then he brought up dui manslaughter for some reason, again something I did not say. So no idea why you defending unless you part of his inner circle jerk.
    I'm not, you're the one that brought Cubby up...not me.

And again, you can take your dispute up with him.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

A few parts you did get wrong or exaggerate.
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

A few parts you did get wrong or exaggerate.
    like what?

like what?
    For starters read your second source. 2 of this guys cases against him were dismissed, minus the DUI. It was never confirmed he was drunk in this event. Also he is being held by ICE, which is why the police aren't. To say we don't care that he was on the road without a license, or that he killed another man, is bullshit.

For starters read your second source. 2 of this guys cases against him were dismissed, minus the DUI. It was never confirmed he was drunk in this event. Also he is being held by ICE, which is why the police aren't. To say we don't care that he was on the road without a license, or that he killed another man, is bullshit.
    All of what you just said is completely wrong. I quoted an ABC news affiliate who said he was CHARGED with 3 crimes, neither that source nor I said he was CONVICTED. FOR ALL OF YOU WITH POOR READING COMPREHENSION-- AT NO POINT DID I EVER POST HE WAS DRUNK WHEN HE HIT THE VICTIM. QUIT MAKING FALSE CLAIMS. The story about ICE holding him came up 3 days after the story was published, but police did release him the day of the accident. Maybe, saying you don't care is an exaggeration, but the rest is just bad bad reading by you.

feel free to quote me on any part of my original post that explains your reasoning for any of the crap you posted I said.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE HE DID NOT KILL A FATHER OF 5? You said he didn't kill anyone, I posted a fucking fact and you are denying a fact.

Please show me where I misrepresented this. I posted facts from an abc news station and an article, show me what I misrepresented.

Feel free to highlight in the article where it says the illegal immigrant did not kill a father of 5. Please show me where you are not twisting things to say I said he was drunk driving ...or better yet, show me where I said it.

Morally and intellectually corrupt posting by you. You're twisting of the article is fucking pathetic.
    Whoa buddy, slow down there. He accidentally caused the death of someone, yes, and it's tragic, yes. But the entire article is one big racist push against thoughtful immigration. You make it sound like he showed up at the guys house and hosed him down with an assault rifle.

And where did it say that the guy was the same one in the CNN article? I read both and neither claimed that fact. Where was he released by the police because he was an illegal immigrant.

All of your stuff is typically lies, just like this OP (remember the last one about doxxing someone - you sure as shit ghosted the responses on that like a chump). Your biggest problem is that you get so excited when you luck out and get a fact semi-correct you forget that there are details to every event. And all of your details are lies. Which is typical of your posting history. Lying. All the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Alternatively, it went exactly the way OP wanted - demonstrating that people are now so deranged by their politics that they'll shrug off a wife-beating drunk driver killing an American as no biggie is pretty striking.
    Funny. You have no problem shrugging off massacring Jews. What makes this different?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it's going exactly how I thought it would. Had this man not broken several laws and been allowed to stay in America, he would not have killed the other driver. Illegal immigrant who drunk drove, 2 crimes that should have easily led him not to be in America, or on the road without a license. But hey, you guys don't care if a law abiding citizen was killed by someone who should not be on the road. And you obviously don't care that a man illegally in America with no license killed another man.
    So you support the deportation of white nationalists?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

All of what you just said is completely wrong. I quoted an ABC news affiliate who said he was CHARGED with 3 crimes, neither that source nor I said he was CONVICTED. FOR ALL OF YOU WITH POOR READING COMPREHENSION-- AT NO POINT DID I EVER POST HE WAS DRUNK WHEN HE HIT THE VICTIM. QUIT MAKING FALSE CLAIMS. The story about ICE holding him came up 3 days after the story was published, but police did release him the day of the accident. Maybe, saying you don't care is an exaggeration, but the rest is just bad bad reading by you.

feel free to quote me on any part of my original post that explains your reasoning for any of the crap you posted I said.
    Yea it's not completely wrong. 2 Of those were dismissed, so how exactly is labeling him like a hardened criminal fair? Yes you didn't say he was drunk, but you didn't make that clear. And lastly you made the assumption nothing was being done, when clearly there is now. Oh and why bring up the 2 cases that were dismissed?

If you lose your license or get it suspended due to dui and then get caught driving you should get a 10 year minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    If you lose your license or get it suspended due to dui and then get caught driving you should get a 10 year minimum.
    Where do you get that number?

They are not sending their best...drivers?

Yea it's not completely wrong. 2 Of those were dismissed, so how exactly is labeling him like a hardened criminal fair? Yes you didn't say he was drunk, but you didn't make that clear. And lastly you made the assumption nothing was being done, when clearly there is now. Oh and why bring up the 2 cases that were dismissed?
    Done with you as you have poor reading comprehension. If they say charged and list 3 things, it means he was charged with those 3 things. Is it that hard to read a direct quote from the ABC affiliate?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Whoa buddy, slow down there. He accidentally caused the death of someone, yes, and it's tragic, yes. But the entire article is one big racist push against thoughtful immigration. You make it sound like he showed up at the guys house and hosed him down with an assault rifle.

And where did it say that the guy was the same one in the CNN article? I read both and neither claimed that fact. Where was he released by the police because he was an illegal immigrant.

All of your stuff is typically lies, just like this OP (remember the last one about doxxing someone - you sure as shit ghosted the responses on that like a chump). Your biggest problem is that you get so excited when you luck out and get a fact semi-correct you forget that there are details to every event. And all of your details are lies. Which is typical of your posting history. Lying. All the time.
    So because you're a liberal you can not or will not admit the fact that yes they guy accidentally killed him. Got it.
    And even though the man identified in both stories has the exact same name and it has been reported elsewhere it is the same guy, you can't put 2 and 2 together to see that they are the same.
    But all of my details are lies. Both of these facts are lies because you are intellectually dishonest. But they are lies to someone who can not admit that a man was killed. That's pathetic. Intellectually misleading and dishonest. All the time.

Done with you as you have poor reading comprehension. If they say charged and list 3 things, it means he was charged with those 3 things. Is it that hard to read a direct quote from the ABC affiliate?

- - - Updated - - -

So because you're a liberal you can not or will not admit the fact that yes they guy accidentally killed him. Got it.
    And even though the man identified in both stories has the exact same name and it has been reported elsewhere it is the same guy, you can't put 2 and 2 together to see that they are the same.
    But all of my details are lies. Both of these facts are lies because you are intellectually dishonest. But they are lies to someone who can not admit that a man was killed. That's pathetic. Intellectually misleading and dishonest. All the time.
    Yeah, that's what I fucking thought.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.