Stat priority for MM

Just wondering what secondary stat I should be prioritizing with my gear. I'm reading in the guides I should be getting versatility? Where did that come from and why? In the last patch, wasn't vers at the bottom of the priority list? With mastery being priority?

For your individual case, you should sim yourself on raidbots. Stat priorities in guides are general on purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

vers - mastery - crit - haste

As to why it's that way, very simple : Math.

What was good last patch mean nothing to current patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Happychild View Post
    Just wondering what secondary stat I should be prioritizing with my gear. I'm reading in the guides I should be getting versatility? Where did that come from and why? In the last patch, wasn't vers at the bottom of the priority list? With mastery being priority?
    Many classes have found Versatility shooting to the top of their list. One reason is the way scaling works with increasing ilvls, but another reason is that a lot of damage now comes from sources other than class abilities - trinkets, Azerite traits, and Essences in particular. Versatility increases that damage directly, which increases its value relative to other stats for many classes.

Always sim yourself. Stat weights fluctuate with your current gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Many classes have found Versatility shooting to the top of their list. One reason is the way scaling works with increasing ilvls, but another reason is that a lot of damage now comes from sources other than class abilities - trinkets, Azerite traits, and Essences in particular. Versatility increases that damage directly, which increases its value relative to other stats for many classes.

Always sim yourself. Stat weights fluctuate with your current gear.
    Answers my question perfectly. Thank you.