Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just a stupid question: I have no Version menu above the Play button. Is there a way to trigger it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    Most?

/10char
    Assuming this is accurate

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F.../viewanalytics
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

And after 15 years they still can't get login servers right.

Why bother with a name reservation day when you can't login to reserve.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Malum View Post
    And after 15 years they still can't get login servers right.

Why bother with a name reservation day when you can't login to reserve.
    Classic vanilla experience.

So, it's a scam!!!!!! I got my game time running yday, yet I still dont have "classic" option in a dropdown menu.

Alright, I was semi serious there, doesnt even really matter that I couldnt reserve a name, would get a game time running in any case, but on the other hand it sucks abit, wont lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    this shit is fuckin broken u can only res 3!???!

Great updates to the Worgen, but I have to say... I don't see a difference in the Running Wild animations? Maybe I'm not all that used to seeing the old model in action though I tend to have an eye for animations and things that change from what they were...

Edit: I'm now convinced they did nothing to improve the Running Wild, but that was never the worst about the models in any case. Glad to see that "dual hand casts" is seeing some love, always irked me to have the spell just shoot out of 1 hand.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-08-12 at 10:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithilion View Post
    In the map image, isn't the date shown on the two sides separated by the vertical line that passes through Paris supposed to be different? Right side date should be Tue 13.
    I noticed this as well. Pretty silly mistake to make lol. Luckily I know that Tuesday is what follows Monday, while Blizzard apparently doesn't

Name reservation is some typical blizzard bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    But if you don´t like the idea of classic, why don+t you just let it go? stop commenting negativity here? I mean, I don+t mind it, but it makes no point. Obviously, some people like it. I will, for one, play for several months to get a level 60, do world exploration, pvp and gear a bit. Sure, I will not raid and I will not do much end game.. but I will easily put a year or more into it, who knows.

You can not know if people really like it or not, many won+t even know after maybe 5 months later...
    I'm not being negative. My point is that Classic and Retail are essentially two totally different games. Classic embraces the traditionalist RPG aspects, making it clearly the superior RPG. Retail embraces the MMO of it all by making the game increasingly accessible and allowing connections to be made over (generally speaking) all players. They are desirable to different players, and that's totally ok. One doesn't have to be objectively better than the other, like a lot of people want to be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by themaster24 View Post
    . Classic embraces the traditionalist RPG aspects, making it clearly the superior RPG..
    Classic is a subset of modern WoW - clearly and logically making it the inferior RPG.

What made 2004 WoW better than 2019 WoW is novelty and uniqueness. The game itself was far worse back then.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Doing this on a Monday instead of the whole weekend was paramount to the most idiotic move I've ever seen. Of course all the good names are taken up now by kids/teenagers who don't have to work or people who might be lucky to be on vacation/off instead of giving everyone a fair chance by doing it on Sunday.

Not only is it idiotic to have it on a monday. But EU gets it at midnight... WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    this shit is fuckin broken u can only res 3!???!
    It’s Classic, you don’t need 50 characters at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    It’s Classic, you don’t need 50 characters at launch.
    Probably one of the reasons I was actually able to have some names I wanted. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Doing this on a Monday instead of the whole weekend was paramount to the most idiotic move I've ever seen. Of course all the good names are taken up now by kids/teenagers who don't have to work or people who might be lucky to be on vacation/off instead of giving everyone a fair chance by doing it on Sunday.
    You mean doing it during working hours for the Blizz team, rather than them dragging everyone in on weekends? No, it's not idiotic. It's much easier for them to do it during the week when they have all of their staff where they need to be, rather than trying to get everyone in during non-working hours (which is easier said than done when people plan things of their own during their non-working hours, sometimes things you can't expect or force people to cancel). If kids/teenagers are taking up the "good" names, then they're truly not that good in the first place imo.

Managed to snag Rukia on both EU-PvE realms

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Skinner View Post
    Who cares? Classic was even worse than nowadays WoW.
    Alright I'll bite:

So if Vanilla was bad, current WoW is bad then ... was "middle" WoW bad too and if so; why are you even playing this game, why not stop 15 years ago when you realized you didn't liked it? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I get up at 5.30 and still had time to reserve a name at midnight (ok, I didn't, because I don't care, but I could have). If you really wanted a common name, you could have made it work for this one time.

7+ Year Old Account
    The new upright running animations are a huge upgrade. No more bobbing up and down like a maniac.