Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I want you to go to your real account. Because I want to know who was dumb enough to not know that Mechagnomes are 100% going to be in either 8.2.5 or 8.3, that vulpera are more likely than gilgoblins, that N'zoth is already awake, and that we already know Azshara isn't dead.
    To be fair, all Allied Races are simply sub-races. And all races but Gnomes, Worgens, Undead and Goblins have got them. Mechagnomes are indeed obvious because it's either them or leper gnomes (which would make absolutely no sense). For Goblins, it could be either Vulpera or Gilgoblins, because they are based on the Goblin model. Although, logically, I agree that Vulpera are 1. more desired and 2. simply make more sense since Gilgoblins are known to be purely hostile before BFA. Touching on sub-races though, there has been a lot of speculation of the "Lightforged Undead" or whatever they might be called, that would be lead by Calia Menethil (This has been touched on by Taliesin and Evitel). Although for Worgen, there are no likely candidates for the race.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

5+ Year Old Account
    Hey, guys. Remember how 8.0 speculations included customizable ships?

I still think that would be a cool feature. I don't think any MMO has those. I never played EVE Online, but AFAIK ships there aren't a mix of combat mounts and housing.

Would it be possible for an Old World revamp to have rivers provide a way to reach every zone with your ship?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Hey, guys. Remember how 8.0 speculations included customizable ships?

I still think that would be a cool feature. I don't think any MMO has those. I never played EVE Online, but AFAIK ships there aren't a mix of combat mounts and housing.

Would it be possible for an Old World revamp to have rivers provide a way to reach every zone with your ship?
    I think Archage had something related to ships but I don't know, I never got that far :/

Anyways, if there was a shipesque hub of sorts I think it would make sense to make it very custom to you(Obviously only you would see those customizations).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Unless ships are somehow even faster than flying mounts or taxis (unlikely on rivers, maybe on the sea), I see little success in regards to transportation alone.
    If it has other gameplay... could be a success like AC4, could be a 'failure' like Garrisons (in that you have to do them anyway, but people hate it)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think Archage had something related to ships but I don't know, I never got that far :/

Anyways, if there was a shipesque hub of sorts I think it would make sense to make it very custom to you(Obviously only you would see those customizations).
    Well if it works as housing as well you would see the inside, but others would be able to see the exterior. It would be in essence a water only combat mount with some limited form of customization and a portal to an instanced and highly customizable ship interior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Unless ships are somehow even faster than flying mounts or taxis (unlikely on rivers, maybe on the sea), I see little success in regards to transportation alone.
    If it has other gameplay... could be a success like AC4, could be a 'failure' like Garrisons (in that you have to do them anyway, but people hate it)
    I agree. Boats alone would be silly. That's why I figured it should have usable guns and an exterior you can use for housing. Actual housing. But it would be lame if it had to stay in a dock while you explore a continent.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys seen this?

Pretty much confirmed Sylvanas won't die this exp and will have some role to play in the next one

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Those are some hoops your jumping through to justify Dark Ranger.

They very clearly justified the Survival changes. They were reverting the spec back to being a melee spec like it used to be, but making it actually useful this time.

And the updated survival didn't exist just to contain Black Arrow so people could RP Dark Rangers. If that were the case the spec would be called Dark Ranger.
    Actually useful?
    HHAHAHA no. Still isn't useful.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're gonna Kerrigan her. They are 100% going to not only redeem her but turn her into the next Khadgar/Magni.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    They're gonna Kerrigan her. They are 100% going to not only redeem her but turn her into the next Khadgar/Magni.
    It would be better if she’s left as a 3rd (not playable) evil or semi evil faction super power that can help move the story forward.

I think they'll Kerrigan her, but she'll not be aligned with the Light but with the Shadow, like an anti-Kerrigan. If this is all supposed to be going in cycles (or circles) and the Kerrigan thing didn't work out for the Light this time, because Illidan refused, it's going to be the Shadow that gets the Kerrigan this time.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    You guys seen this?

[ideo=youtube;ruCnUn5cosg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruCnUn5cosg[/video]

Pretty much confirmed Sylvanas won't die this exp and will have some role to play in the next one
    mark my words. Sylvanas kills bolvar and becomes the Lich Queen.
    I would see Blizzard doing something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    mark my words. Sylvanas kills bolvar and becomes the Lich Queen.
    I would see Blizzard doing something like this.
    She goes back in time to kill Arthas before he becomes the Lich King.

"Lordaeron is free!"
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    Can we please get a focus on other lore characters please? Some characters need a break.

I could see her killing N'Zoth, taking over the Black Empire some how and she's the big bad for 9.0.

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    I could see her killing N'Zoth, taking over the Black Empire some how and she's the big bad for 9.0.
    Well, she does have the sealing dagger...
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Blizzard: "You think we'd kill off Sylvanas that quickly?!"

Us: Yes! Just like you did with Rastakhan!

Blizzard: nO!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I personally love leaks and speculation threads.

But could anyone tell me when was the last time someone ("connected to Blizzard") has leaked anything that actually turned out to be true?

My memory fails me here, I for some reason think it was around Cata...

I'm not counting datamined hints like Kul'Tiras map on a piece of NPC's undies.

Actual leaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post

But could anyone tell me when was the last time someone ("connected to Blizzard") has leaked anything that actually turned out to be true?

Actual leaks.
    The Kul'Tiras leaks came in 7.3 via datamining it was some questing gear. It might happen again..emphasis on MIGHT.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post

Actual leaks.
    I remember WoD actually getting leaked, but not by blizzard, one of the guys preparing the blizzcon stage or somethhing, as it was the preceding weak. Also, none of us believed it because it sounded absolutely ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I remember WoD actually getting leaked, but not by blizzard, one of the guys preparing the blizzcon stage or somethhing, as it was the preceding weak. Also, none of us believed it because it sounded absolutely ridiculous.
    WoD was also leaked here;

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-WoW-expansion