Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    So will I

Who cares.
    I bet Skarm cares.

Quote Originally Posted by blooderduki View Post
    His words, not mine .

Video as evidence documented here :

Begin from 39:40
    I'd rate that about as likely as Hillary Clinton becoming president. The odds of even getting 30 people to 60 in a week are low, let alone getting them all attuned, geared, and farming the fire resist gear. Not to mention even getting the aqual quintessences to summon Ragnaros, assuming they haven't taken that out.

EDIT - I just checked, you need to complete a quest chain that includes killing trash in MC, killing 4 bosses in MC, and getting honored with the faction before you can even summon Majordomo and Rag. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this guy didn't do any research, he thinks he can just walk into the instance and fight Ragnaros.
    Last edited by phattsao; 2019-08-14 at 04:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I bet Skarm cares.
    He probably does. Maybe he will quit forever if he fails in this endeavor.

One can dream I suppose.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I look forward to week 2 when everyone laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    He probably does. Maybe he will quit forever if he fails in this endeavor.

One can dream I suppose.
    It is interesting dreams revolve around people quitting the game, playing the game hardcore, or whatever. If it wasn't for threads like this I don't think I would even know. Now that I know I cannot say my life is much changed because of it.

I am gonna go out on a limb and say no.

I'm pretty sure this is impossible considering the Aqual Quintessence requires honored with hydraxian waterlords to pick up.

there are just too many things to be done in order to even summon rags that makes is extremely highly unlikely anyone will be able to succeed with a week one kill. week 2 perhaps but not week 1

really dont see the point of this anyway because its not like it can be world first so its not even really much of an achievement
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

I look forward to week 2 where only 8-10 raiders got loot and the other 30-32 raiders quit.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is impossible considering the Aqual Quintessence requires honored with hydraxian waterlords to pick up.
    Don’t you just hate how retail gates content behind reputation wall?

/ducks for cover...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by phattsao View Post
    I'd rate that about as likely as Hillary Clinton becoming president. The odds of even getting 30 people to 60 in a week are low, let alone getting them all attuned, geared, and farming the fire resist gear. Not to mention even getting the aqual quintessences to summon Ragnaros, assuming they haven't taken that out.

EDIT - I just checked, you need to complete a quest chain that includes killing trash in MC, killing 4 bosses in MC, and getting honored with the faction before you can even summon Majordomo and Rag. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this guy didn't do any research, he thinks he can just walk into the instance and fight Ragnaros.
    Exactly, while the attunement is easy Rag and Domo will not be summanable for a while, the clearable stuff will be cleared for sure though.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post

/ducks for cover...
    this sums up the classic mindset really well, even if it was sarcastic.

/ducks for cover...
    Luckily it is one of the few bosses that need something special to summon from raids.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

I mean as far as I can tell this is literally not possible based on rep requirements with Hydraxian Waterlords, but I might be missing some detail.

Either way I don't really see the point. Classic WoW isn't designed to be MLG speed-cleared. Not a lot of people are going to care if you "world first" ancient content.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    Ooops... I guess the guy "kinda forgot" about this...

/inserts random meme with the face of the Got writers

Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-08-14 at 04:40 PM.

Skarm better get used to disappointment.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Week 1 is possible just gonna be very hard. Week 2 will for sure happen. Either way, it dsnt matter to me at all. Wont affect anything. Not sure why ppl are so interested in this

/ducks for cover...
    In before "THEY ADDED TIME GATING TO CLASSIC"
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd