Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    where to buy mana tide totem would be so awesome with +100% mana regeneration essence.
    Honestly i would take just about anything at this point.. i want to main my resto shaman so bad but its just so hard to complete keys and find random groups. I have to heal my ass off to get a +10 done and not let people fall over dead but on my Monk i can heal with no issues at all, its just such a big difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    healing rain is more for raid settings. It also works if you bring 3 melee dps to your dungeon run. it's been a meh spell this expansion so good to see the buffs. it definetly helps people running cloudburst and overheal essence. I have never like CBT I always ran tidal waves in dungeons and new artifact weapon talent for raids.
    Oh yeah for sure, I know. I just added that comment as an aside in addition to the relevant m+ changes. Even in a raid setting, if I'm not getting much out of the spell it's always because of some kind of external circumstances of the fight that make HR shitty to use (like movement or positioning or a y axis), and didn't seem like a problem with the spell being weak. So it was just a weird choice to buff to me, verses the other changes which were addressing a clear deficit of ours that is especially obviously in m+.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Resto shaman do not go OOM doing 40k HPS...maybe @ 70-80k HPS.
    Last edited by KoozieJR; 2019-08-15 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Honestly i would take just about anything at this point.. i want to main my resto shaman so bad but its just so hard to complete keys and find random groups. I have to heal my ass off to get a +10 done and not let people fall over dead but on my Monk i can heal with no issues at all, its just such a big difference.
    Have you ever tried making your own group and recruitting team members? pugs is a horrible reason to do anything in this game. I've mained my resto shaman ever since wotlk and have never abandoned it once. I've gotten into so many arguments with people who act like children both in game/discord etc. Mostly because my philosophy is suck it sunshine and break through your limitations.

Im currently ilvl 433 and 945 io, and I find it quite easy to heal 10 and up, you just need communication, especially on bursting weeks, blast a pack down, everyone in the link circle. Kuzajin-Maiev, happy to give tips to those struggling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you ever tried making your own group and recruitting team members? pugs is a horrible reason to do anything in this game. I've mained my resto shaman ever since wotlk and have never abandoned it once. I've gotten into so many arguments with people who act like children both in game/discord etc. Mostly because my philosophy is suck it sunshine and break through your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcornell109 View Post
    Im currently ilvl 433 and 945 io, and I find it quite easy to heal 10 and up, you just need communication, especially on bursting weeks, blast a pack down, everyone in the link circle. Kuzajin-Maiev, happy to give tips to those struggling.
    But that's more than other healers need to do, I think that's the point? People don't like the idea of other classes having a much easier time doing the same stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    But that's more than other healers need to do, I think that's the point? People don't like the idea of other classes having a much easier time doing the same stuff.
    Maybe it's just because I have also gradually getting better gear as the buffs have rolled out, but the recent buffs to our single target healing + switching to new Deluge seems to have helped in m+ a decent amount, at least to me. We may still be behind but the gap doesn't feel so large.

Buuuut I could be wrong and maybe that's gear talking.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Maybe it's just because I have also gradually getting better gear as the buffs have rolled out, but the recent buffs to our single target healing + switching to new Deluge seems to have helped in m+ a decent amount, at least to me. We may still be behind but the gap doesn't feel so large.

Buuuut I could be wrong and maybe that's gear talking.
    I've only healed a +6 so far but I haven't noticed any problems with resto. Feels abit clunky but that's it.

Unfortunately, that's the theme of the expansion and quite possibly the quote of the expansion. Everyone is sitting tight and hoping 9.0 brings the "bring the player, not the class" theme back, however, due to huge homogenization (and their attempt to break away from it) they have left gaping differences and blanks within many classes that encourages players to play the FOTM (or FOTpatch).

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only healed a +6 so far but I haven't noticed any problems with resto. Feels abit clunky but that's it.
    I think it probably really only matters 15+. There's not a ton to do below that usually save for certain shitty affix combos.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KoozieJR View Post
    Resto shaman do not go OOM doing 40k HPS...maybe @ 70-80k HPS.
    Hey man I watch your videos