Post Stalagg Discord Server

As many of you know Blizzard released a new server to help move some of the full players from Herod over to Stalagg. There was a discord community made shortly after. I wanted to share with you guys both links that work. This is more of a informational post. A lot of players from other servers have migrated over since Blizzard has already warned that login queues might be overwhelming in full servers.

https://discord.gg/Z8zvTeE or http://www.stalaggdiscord.com/
    Last edited by Zunbox; 2019-08-16 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Missed text

Stalagg gang represent!!

There is something awesome and different about this server community. Highly recommend folks check us out for a balanced faction, low drama EST PvP server.
    Last edited by shoegazing; 2019-08-16 at 09:22 PM.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

For The Alliance of Stalagg!

Stalagg is shaping up to be a great community. Chill, mature, no drama, but still full of goof balls looking for that authentic Vanilla experience.

My concern about this server is that population will drop off within a few months. My guild and I were planning on being on Herod and I've suggested going to Stalagg but we aren't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    My concern about this server is that population will drop off within a few months. My guild and I were planning on being on Herod and I've suggested going to Stalagg but we aren't sure.
    Check the latest blue post on it: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-update/255835
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    I read that, I'm still not convinced that it's not going to peter out when the inevitable dropoff comes.

I read that, I'm still not convinced that it's not going to peter out when the inevitable dropoff comes.
    Once thing to keep into consideration is that a LOT of people have not sub'ed yet. They are trying to get their $14.99 worth for those 30 days. By the time launch comes i bet you it will be "High" Pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Zunbox View Post
    Once thing to keep into consideration is that a LOT of people have not sub'ed yet. They are trying to get their $14.99 worth for those 30 days. By the time launch comes i bet you it will be "High" Pop.
    Sure, at launch. But I'm talking about after a month or two when people start to drop off and the tourists go home. The dilemma is that Herod might be hugely overpopulated now, but Stalagg has the risk of becoming low/dead in a few months time, while if Herod has this massive amount of players now it might even out later.

I would normally agree. But we have to consider. What is High pop on their servers. 2k? 5k? 10k? 30k? I have faith that we will start strong and remain strong. I have all 3 toons there. Have faith with us.

From the above linked Blue Post:

Please also note that our realm population estimates of Low, Medium, High, and Full are based on this increased capacity – a Medium realm today already has more characters on it than even the most crowded realms did back in 2006.

― Douglas Adams

Bumparoonie

I'm still trying to convince my guild to pick Stalagg. They seem way too worried that it's going to fall off later so want to stay on Herod.

I'm still trying to convince my guild to pick Stalagg. They seem way too worried that it's going to fall off later so want to stay on Herod.
    Herod is not a good choice unless you like long queues and hard to level specially the items quests.

Which is it? Classic will kill Retail or there wont be enough players to fill 20 servers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

People will be jumping ship when they see all the full servers having 15k queues and needing to wait three hours to get in.

I'm not saying Stalagg will not have a queue but it will be nothing like "reddits people server" and the streamer fan club server.

I played with a queue in Vanilla being on Archimonde and Illidan and I'm not waiting 1-2 hours to get in anymore.
    Last edited by xpose; 2019-08-17 at 11:16 PM.