Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest a trial in Pandaria.

The Pandaren have suffered more than anyone from Azshara's misdeeds!

Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    I would suggest a trial in Pandaria.

The Pandaren have suffered more than anyone from Azshara's misdeeds!
    You mean The Place Which Shall Not Be Named Because We Can't Afford to Piss Off Our Chinese Market?

And personally, please no. The fortune cookie level bullshit got old REALLY fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

7+ Year Old Account
    Azshara isn't going to get a "punishment" or even stand trial.

She's been a villain ever since WC3. This isn't a re-do of Garrosh or even potentially Sylvanas with the idea of "standing trial for crimes" against Azeroth.

She knew exactly what she was doing. As of 8.2 both factions know what she was doing and trying to do.

Now if you mean potentially being punished by N'Zoth for failing, perhaps something à la Varimathras being tortured in Antorus.

But Azshara was supposed to be beaten by us. That was N'Zoth's plan.
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2019-08-17 at 11:07 AM.

Punishment? She is the rightful ruler of all elfkind. If anything they should be punished for betraying her.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Punishment? She is the rightful ruler of all elfkind. If anything they should be punished for betraying her.
    Right and wrong are determined by the winners. And poor fishqueen isn't bound to win. Maybe her husband/master/boss... And that's stretching.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

5+ Year Old Account
    It is interesting that she was willing to readopt the elves under her wing as long as they were servile.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    It is interesting that she was willing to readopt the elves under her wing as long as they were servile.
    I'm certain it's less about them being elves and more about her just wanting to rule over everything. That's how "Queen" Azshara has been described since the beginning.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    I'm certain it's less about them being elves and more about her just wanting to rule over everything. That's how "Queen" Azshara has been described since the beginning.
    But she does have her biases. It would've been interesting if some actually took her up on her offer. Seeing some of the survivors give into the despair of the zone would fit thematically.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Right and wrong are determined by the winners. And poor fishqueen isn't bound to win. Maybe her husband/master/boss... And that's stretching.
    Winners merely can present it so. But we players know what's up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Queen Mother to her lost flock. That's why Azshara is great. Azshara is the best and should lead Elves again or at least her own Allied Race.

Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    Well she does also call non-elf player characters "Her subjects", telling them to "bow to your Queen"

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Torment in N'zoth's BDSM tentacle dungeon, which so far looks to be exactly what's happening.
    Pff, as if she wouldn't enjoy tentacle action with her husbando.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trial in Pandaria. Worked out well last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Well she does also call non-elf player characters "Her subjects", telling them to "bow to your Queen"
    During her fight she said that she is the rightful ruler of entire Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulcatcher3 View Post
    Pff, as if she wouldn't enjoy tentacle action with her husbando.
    Do you remember her face when he hugged her?

- - - Updated - - -

Queen Mother to her lost flock. That's why Azshara is great. Azshara is the best and should lead Elves again or at least her own Allied Race.
    I think the Highborne should unite under the Horde banner. Azshara can lead the naga but not as a slave to warchief but as A QUEEN, like Talanji.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Also, I don't want any punishments. Either have her and N'Zoth be power couple or have Azshara lead night elves/returned highborne/nightborne since Tyrande (well, writers, actually) is doing a poor job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    During her fight she said that she is the rightful ruler of entire Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you remember her face when he hugged her?

- - - Updated - - -

I think the Highborne should unite under the Horde banner. Azshara can lead the naga but not as a slave to warchief but as A QUEEN, like Talanji.
    To me it just liked like somebody in shock when being revived. Also, I don't see any reason why N'Zoth should be angry at her. She did her job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    This gal's caused a lot of trouble, what do youthink would be the best or most fitting punishment for her?

I think death would be far too lenient, .. what has Azshara lived for?
    Let her join the Horde, nothing worse then being with those savages, way worse then death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupinemancer View Post
    Let her join the Horde, nothing worse then being with those savages, way worse then death.
    Yes, you seem sensible when you join but some time later you are husk of your former self and start plotting against you rightful warchief.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

This gal's caused a lot of trouble, what do youthink would be the best or most fitting punishment for her?

I think death would be far too lenient, .. what has Azshara lived for?
    She freaked out pretty badly when Thalyssra and Jaina worked together claiming that they were weaving a spell to prevent her from leaving that room during our battle. I'd figure trapping her in a small room, without any servants to worship her or being able to exert any influence on the world, would be a good punishment. What better for a power mad lunatic who craves attention?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulcatcher3 View Post
    Also, I don't want any punishments. Either have her and N'Zoth be power couple or have Azshara lead night elves/returned highborne/nightborne since Tyrande (well, writers, actually) is doing a poor job.
    I want her as Horde naga leader.

To me it just liked like somebody in shock when being revived. Also, I don't see any reason why N'Zoth should be angry at her. She did her job.
    I was joking about their more private relationship.

Make her do the leveling experience of Zuldazar over and over

5+ Year Old Account
    Force her to marry with Anduin.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.