Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post
    Proud boys have it in their own creed to start fights, so who will be surprised when they cause violence?
    Come on man going to one of these things and not having violence is like going to a concert without music. Both sides want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yeah, they just disrupt rallies to be racist douchebags and assault people.
    Is it not the other way around? I seem to keep hearing about right wing rallies being disrupted by antifa.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Is it not the other way around? I seem to keep hearing about right wing rallies being disrupted by antifa.
    Really, where? Because I only hear about alt right groups like Proud Boys coming to Portland. This has to be at least the 5th or 6th incident of PB deliberately coming here to Pdx.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Really, where? Because I only hear about alt right groups like Proud Boys coming to Portland. This has to be at least the 5th or 6th incident of PB deliberately coming here to Pdx.
    Its a shame, because any fascist(not all right-wing rallies) should be disrupted. That some people seem to think only fascists are right-wing.. well.. no my problem.

As far as I am aware regarding the incidents in Portland in the past, they were rallies held by PB or other right wing groups. Antifa came to disrupt and counter-protest those groups. So PB are the ones being disrupted, not the ones doing the disrupting of other rallies.

Unless I am mistaken.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

As far as I am aware regarding the incidents in Portland in the past, they were rallies held by PB or other right wing groups. Antifa came to disrupt and counter-protest those groups. So PB are the ones being disrupted, not the ones doing the disrupting of other rallies.

Unless I am mistaken.
    So Portland is very very liberal so the mere fact that they choose to hold their rallies here indicates that they are being provocative. And it sounds like they are the only ones holding rallies, then? Again, "Antifa" isn't an organized group, people just show up because some assholes are trying to start a fight in their backyard and they take the bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Wait. Hold up. Back up buddy. Shouldnt it be violent fascists? Proud boys started as a group to fight antifa. I've never seen anything racial related to them.
    Except them basically holding hands with ACTUAL NAZIS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    You really dont understand why they would goto the land of Antifa? How are Proud Boys a hate group? Most of the ones going there are Mexican and coming from Cali.

- - - Updated - - -

Group of Neo Nazis filled with Mexicans, Asians and Blacks. Okayyyy
    You do know there are Latino Nazi groups, right? Of course you don't.

Yes, sometimes Antifa does disrupt rallies of racist trash. It's a good thing I don't support Antifa, nor do I support the racist trash like the Proud Boys. Both love their political violence, but one also happens to be racist trash on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    You sound like a big fan of Antifa. I dont care either way. Antifa is a bunch of racist, retards. Proud Boys is basically a meme. Everyone knows this, they also have way more diversity than the pretty much ALL WHITE Antifa. If I had to choose one group to go, it would be Antifa, that doesnt mean that I feel like one is good or better than the other. I dont see Proud Boys going around beating up people for no reason like Antifa does.
    Given that US law enforcement is OK with murdering peaceful protesters, and you seem to have no problem with this, what do you want left-wing protesters to DO exactly?

Edit: Also, citation on antifa being all white. You have 24 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless I am mistaken.
    Because PB aren't FROM Portland, ya dingus. You're yelling at people defending their communities from outside agitators.

Edit: And really, this is the real reason people hate antifa. They actually take part in defending their community, rather than giving the state and corporations the right to decide who there gets to live or die.

Same thing with the Black Panthers, MOVE< Catalonia, or any other group that denies the state their role in capitalistic authoritarianism.
    Last edited by Zython; 2019-08-17 at 03:03 AM.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

After nearly 3 years of intense training, will antifa finally have mastered putting their thumbs outside their fists?

The antifa supersoldier: So impotent at upper body strength they fail to kill anyone despite several blows to the head with metal bars

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    After nearly 3 years of intense training, will antifa finally have mastered putting their thumbs outside their fists?

The antifa supersoldier: So impotent at upper body strength they fail to kill anyone despite several blows to the head with metal bars
    So you’re saying they SHOULD kill people?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    So you’re saying they SHOULD kill people?
    I'm saying they've tried many times and are too pathetic to succeed.

You think crowbars and bikelocks to the skull are meant for tickling or what?

I'm saying they've tried many times and are too pathetic to succeed.

You think crowbars and bikelocks to the skull are meant for tickling or what?
    So, you prefer the racist trash who are driving cars through people in Charlottesville?

You guys really aren't very good at showing where your allegiances lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you prefer the racist trash who are driving cars through people in Charlottesville?

You guys really aren't very good at showing where your allegiances lie.
    Troll harder, dumbass. And name 2 cars while you're at it

Infracted - Flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2019-08-18 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    rather than giving the state and corporations the right to decide who there gets to live or die.
    I do not follow. Which events are you referencing?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Troll harder, dumbass. And name 2 cars while you're at it
    Are you upset that I have you nailed as to where your allegiances are? I mean, you clearly want more political violence, and you seem to identify with the Proud Boys, so it's not exactly difficult to figure you out.

Name 2 cars? I have no idea what that even means.

So Portland is very very liberal so the mere fact that they choose to hold their rallies here indicates that they are being provocative. And it sounds like they are the only ones holding rallies, then? Again, "Antifa" isn't an organized group, people just show up because some assholes are trying to start a fight in their backyard and they take the bait.
    Yeah! Antifa has no organization other than websites, facebook pages, and actual organizations....
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

7+ Year Old Account
    Major consideration is being given to naming ANTIFA an “ORGANIZATION OF TERROR.” Portland is being watched very closely. Hopefully the Mayor will be able to properly do his job!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...26857231544320

Yes, Trump is also a big supporter of white nationalists... not that it would surprise anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Yeah! Antifa has no organization other than websites, facebook pages, and actual organizations....
    So its not one by itself, good to know. Or is conservatism also an organization?