Poll: Which class direction/addition would you want in the near future?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleShakes View Post
    There has been a lot of talk about a new class. I'm curious which classes of the suggestions this community might want.
    My main demands are:
    - Mail.
    - Non-magical.
    - Must be able to be all three roles (- Melee Tank, Ranged DPS, mid-range healer).
    - Not a Hero class.
    - Must be a settled class with current races.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMANIKOLAS View Post
    I am all for a new bow/gun/crossbow class. Preferably Dark Rangers / Void Ranger.

Something melee and ranged hybrid, switching between melee and ranged DPS. Short range hit and run playstyle where you set up your taget and burst them down for the kill.
    So.. you mean a Survival hunter, that also has Tinker flavour with bombs.
    Also the least played spec in the entire game and everyone hates it.

tinker to me just seems so boring... i dont know.. i hope it will be something else. I would love a Hexmaster type of character. 1ranged dps specc and 1 healing specc (similar to DH)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    No new class, no new specs. Fix the boring messes we have right now.
    this, so much this
    I don't see any point in adding anything new while "old classes" are boring and lack identity
    i mean, at this point we have like 3-4 "classes" with only animations/icons changed but the core is the same sht with so little twist to it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleShakes View Post
    There has been a lot of talk about a new class. I'm curious which classes of the suggestions this community might want.
    Saw you added a poll. Voted Tinker, was the only non-magical.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    So.. you mean a Survival hunter, that also has Tinker flavour with bombs.
    Also the least played spec in the entire game and everyone hates it.
    More like switching between range and melee weapons, shadow magic, different playstyle. A survival Hunter is not a dark ranger.
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    No new class, no new specs. Fix the boring messes we have right now.
    Definitely. Save the class design, save the world (of warcraft).

Dark Ranger, but they could just make a hunter spec be like that to be fair.

Where's my "no new class or spec" option? I feel discriminated, us dinosaurs have rights too!