Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupenbritz View Post
    Youtube:
    [Diablo 3] Prep #2: The End of Days / Nolife Mode

From Kripparian :P

- - - Updated - - -

My groups schedule is something like this, gives us 132h to play during first week and we estimate we only need 116 to 60, meaning we can squeeze in another 16h sleep towards the end when we know better how good our estimates were.
    We are not account sharing and we are pretty confident on doing MC first week. (sorry if formatting gets ruined)

Wednesday 28th00:00 First Push
    33h
    Thursday 29th 09:00 First break
    6h
    15:00 Second Push
    33h
    Saturday 31st 00:00 Second Break
    6h
    06:00 Third Push
    33h
    Sunday 1st 15:00 Third Break
    6h
    21:00 Final Push
    33h
    Tuesday 3rd 06:00 Final break
    6h
    12:00 RAID

And I've been testing a bit with being up 33h and only sleeping 6h and it's been fine. Extra motivation during release will help it.
    I've also been up 70h straight at Dreamhack a few years back without any issues at all, tho the constant loud hardstyle music did help
    I Will never ever understand this style og gaming. But I respect and to some point admire it. I have taken a weeks vacation from work so I can put int maybe 12 hours a Day. But im gonna enjoy the leveling and not push it. I wish you and your guild gl and good health. Gonna be fun to follow this MC race ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    I Will never ever understand this style og gaming. But I respect and to some point admire it. I have taken a weeks vacation from work so I can put int maybe 12 hours a Day. But im gonna enjoy the leveling and not push it. I wish you and your guild gl and good health. Gonna be fun to follow this MC race ^^
    Hehe well I'm starting to get old, I think this is the last time I will ever no-life this hard again. And probably never taking time off work for a game again.
    So I'm truly going all out here and making the most of it

And thanks man really appreciate it!
    Shadowlands - Server first 60 Rogue on Tarren-Mill EU
    Classic - Server first 60 Rogue on Gandling EU
    Server first Ragnaros, World 6th

It's comical to me the lengths to which people will go to tryhard a game players better than them comprehensively beat, well over a decade ago, and arguably when it was much more difficult. They'll prove nothing to no one, except perhaps how unhinged they are. I understand people like different things, but this mentality is completely outside my comprehension.

What a time to live in.

After 15 years you'd think I'd be exalted with more than a handful of factions, but one of those is the Hydraxian Waterlords so IDK if I never see the inside of MC again lol.

I do think it will be fun to watch the race to world-first rags kill in Classic, even if it only takes a couple weeks, so I will wish these guys and everyone else all the best of luck with their sleep-deprived-hallucination-inducing quest to transient greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    There's a couple but the numbers is quite low.
    Yeah, a few do, but the person quoted said "a lot." =)
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    I was 9 years old in Vanilla, so raiding wasn't really possible as I wasn't in control of my own schedule. So i mostly pvp'ed, but I knew some people etc, and the biggest guild on my Server, Semper Danica on Ravencrest boosted me through a few. my very first raid with them was MC, after ZG had released. they got me in on a Split-run. Half this raid was alts, and then a few special snowflakes like me were sprinkled in who had no clue what they were doing, and what the heck consumeables were used. I just brought health pots and food. 48 minutes and the entire raid was cleared. they had speed runs, and i may remember wrong, but i remember being told their speed runs took 20 minutes.

That guild, Those people, with those characters and that gear clearing MC in 48 minutes while having retards like me in tow and dishing out loot? it's not even a question in my mind that Nost, Elysium, and even Kronos overtuned MC. and even with them heavily overtuning it. It was STILL a joke of a raid compared to the later raids, which granted, they very well may have overtuned as well.
    Except you just made it all up.
    I happen to have raided alongside SD on RC back then, with HolgerDK (he was a good warrior) and the rest of them. And they were casuals by our standards.
    They did not have 20 minute MC clears, they did not have 48 minute clears, and they did not have split runs.
    Not sure why make this shit up but I guess you must have your reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Koken View Post
    Ppl rememebering Classic as a difficulty game are funny. I cleared both MC and Bwl as a 13 year old
    ofc you did all alone ofc

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I happen to have raided alongside SD on RC back then, with HolgerDK (he was a good warrior) and the rest of them. And they were casuals by our standards.
    They did not have 20 minute MC clears, they did not have 48 minute clears, and they did not have split runs.
    idk what your issue is but back in my SD days we usually always had 48 minute clears
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

i cant wait till month after release so all this pointless arguing will be over, if they think they can clear MC first week let them try and we can talk about it after the weeks is done. then again arent servers going live monday night and weekly reset is tuesday morning?

So he'll find some try-hard guild and they'll all rush through the content as soon as possible so they can get back to complaining that there's nothing to do.

Sounds fun, definitely gets a golf-clap from me.

I told this to an old guildie who was trying to persuade me to come raid with him in Classic. "There is no bragging rights in clearing 15 year old dungeon". Whatever people "achieve" after Classic is re-realease has been done a decade ago when new servers came online and experienced guilds re-rolled.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    You just sound mad that you cannot even 48 minutes clear? I guess you have your reason to be jealous. It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    It's going to be fun to ridicule private server scum for the next 3 yeats if they fail. Hubris and delusions can get you a long way..to becoming the laughing stock of a community
    Don't worry, they've been laughing at your ignorant kind for months already.

Highly doubtful. But I'll still tip my hat if they pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by lingermaster15 View Post
    Highly doubtful. But I'll still tip my hat if they pull it off.
    Go big red.

Also there's a chance it can be done but I highly doubt the sleep deprived levelers are going to have enough time to farm raid mats and dungeons. You're looking at 4 days played minimum for most people to level to 60. I highly doubt any guild will have enough people at 60 at the end of week one to even attempt a clear. I would be impressed as well though if they manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    Go big red.

Also there's a chance it can be done but I highly doubt the sleep deprived levelers are going to have enough time to farm raid mats and dungeons. You're looking at 4 days played minimum for most people to level to 60. I highly doubt any guild will have enough people at 60 at the end of week one to even attempt a clear. I would be impressed as well though if they manage it.
    Even the GM of my guild is optimistic imo. I personally think having all of our raiders at 60 with the proper resist gear/pre-raid BiS and attuned within the first two or three weeks is a stretch.

I'm really curious how much time will take until the wow classic Naxx World First

Isn't that like... impossible? I mean seriously, not like impossible in terms of being tired after playing 24/7, but time-gated? Rep? Anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Exactly, while the attunement is easy Rag and Domo will not be summanable for a while, the clearable stuff will be cleared for sure though.
    Resist gear is almost useless for dps and healers.. it was a legend, you do not really need it
    Just bring mages & rogues, you don't need any BiS to beat ragnaros. I wasn't even full T0/DM stuff... I still remember my Stratholme quest staff that looked like a match stick
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-08-19 at 10:23 AM.

You can get honored Rep with the Waterlords by killing Elementals in Silithus, you only need 7 people to get to honored, plus theres a few quest with an elemental in Ashzara.

If Layering will be even easier, to farm those elementals.