Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I want her as Horde naga leader.

I was joking about their more private relationship.
    I don't really want her in the Horde, why would she want to lead those savages.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulcatcher3 View Post
    I don't really want her in the Horde, why would she want to lead those savages.
    Because they are more civilised than night elves.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Because they are more civilised than night elves.
    She hates them, as it should be. What we need but won't get is her leading nigh elves, highborne, nightborne and others to restore her Empire.

She hates them, as it should be. What we need but won't get is her leading nigh elves, highborne, nightborne and others to restore her Empire.
    She can restore the empire in the Horde. Everyone will join except the night elves and Shen'dralar.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

During her fight she said that she is the rightful ruler of entire Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you remember her face when he hugged her?

- - - Updated - - -

I think the Highborne should unite under the Horde banner. Azshara can lead the naga but not as a slave to warchief but as A QUEEN, like Talanji.
    Yes, something like that but.. Talanji should be a slave.

She can restore the empire in the Horde. Everyone will join except the night elves and Shen'dralar.
    Be it my way, Horde and Alliance would not exist as they do right now (not as player RvB factions) and Azshara would lead all elves, but not under some horde and warchief. If anything, her first order would be to remove horde (besides elves who would no be under her rule or allies) from Kalimdor.

This one's easy. Chain her, strip her of her abilities and embaress her in front of everyone without her being able to do anything about it.
    She thinks quite highly of herself and having that taken from her is going to break her spirit. She will make plans for revenge tho.

The real question is what shackles are powerful enough to contain her magic abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Flaim View Post
    This one's easy. Chain her, strip her of her abilities and embaress her in front of everyone without her being able to do anything about it.
    She thinks quite highly of herself and having that taken from her is going to break her spirit. She will make plans for revenge tho.

The real question is what shackles are powerful enough to contain her magic abilities?
    Propably these in Pandaria. Omnia mages were able to block magic of all Alliance and Horde leaders and dragon aspects at the same time.

Too mean spirited and dangerous to keep her alive. If we are being realistic she is likely to die. I don't want that, but I don't see much options, unless maybe she and N'Zoth get defeated and escape to hide somewhere.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Make her do the leveling experience of Zuldazar over and over
    And without flight or water walking mounts. Actually, Tiragarde would be even better

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Force her to marry with Anduin.
    She'd never get !@#&ed again LOL. It would be devastating for her, especially after all that kinky stuff she must be used to with Tentacle Boi.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2019-08-19 at 02:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

That wouldn't be punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    That wouldn't be punishment.
    Well, I said I'm against punishments. It wouldn't make sense anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Make Aszhara read every Nelf post
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Any that most of the major lore characters can make. She lost the well and by all rights should have been a withered or wretched. Granted she was strong before she rose to power, but she was "one of the most powerful" not "the most" by what is stated in lore. So after losing her crack that she was massively addicted to which was the only reason Maggy boy claimed she was as strong as KJ, it wouldn't take much to lock her up and depower her.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Make Aszhara read every Nelf post
    And High Elves fans' posts too, including the HE megathread
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.