Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    "Thing that I don't like doesn't effect me at all, I hope it fails so people who do like it don't get to enjoy it, even though it's existence harms me in no way."

What the hell is wrong with you?
    Nothing at all but if it did fail then a lot of annoying people would be sad and that would be funny for like 5 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Nothing at all but if it did fail then a lot of annoying people would be sad and that would be funny for like 5 minutes.

The "annoying" people are a minority of the people who want classic, you are hoping that the majority of people who want classic get screwed out of their enjoyment to spite the minority.

No, something is definitely wrong with you.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    The irony is leaving live because it hasn't gotten any new content to go and play decade old content that will never be updated.
    I agree with you but also disagree, because Classic its actually more different than retail, that becomes a complete "different game" and thats the catch for people who want to replay it or play for the first time. Its a different experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Because you think I remember you from 3 years ago ?
    I just often see your avatar aside some shitposting about Classic, that's all. So seeing you make a comment on it was a bit too much irony for me to pass up.
    Look dude, I don't know which posts of mine you're reading but unless you qualify contesting players with overblown expectations from Classic as shitposting I don't know where you're coming from. People's opinions do change over time and I'm not nearly as staunchly anti-Legacy as I was years ago. I do, however, strongly dislike discussions where the OP makes it seem like retail is depending on Classic to succeed.

7+ Year Old Account
    The "annoying" people are a minority of the people who want classic, you are hoping that the majority of people who want classic get screwed out of their enjoyment to spite the minority.

Meh it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixiuz View Post
    If Classic does not go F2P with its outdated graphics it's probably doomed.
    gRaPhIcS aRe eVeRyThInG lmfao
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post

The irony is leaving live because it hasn't gotten any new content to go and play decade old content that will never be updated.
    There's a difference between playing the same game you've been playing for the past year, and playing a game you haven't played in 13 years... Any form of entertainment can often feel refreshed after having not experienced it for a time, whether it be a movie, game, book, etc... Would you rather watch the same movie two days in a row, or watch a movie you like from a few years ago as the second movie?

People replay old games all the time for enjoyment, I don't see how this practice is suddenly considered a problem for classic WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh it's worth it.
    Yup, definitely something wrong with you.

The irony is you don't seem to see that you are being just as ridiculous as the "annoying" people you claim to despise.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    I agree with you but also disagree, because Classic its actually more different than retail, that becomes a complete "different game" and thats the catch for people who want to replay it or play for the first time. Its a different experience.
    I'm not saying it's not different from retail, I'm saying most of the people who wanted classic are people who have played vanilla. A lot of people have done it...either through vanilla or pre-cata before things really changed.

I played Vanilla....there is no reason for me to go back. I don't feel the need to returning to a game that moves at a slugs pace where the specs I'd want to play are broken, because if you want to play a hybrid you're a healer bitch or dead weight.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a difference between playing the same game you've been playing for the past year, and playing a game you haven't played in 13 years... Any form of entertainment can often feel refreshed after having not experienced it for a time, whether it be a movie, game, book, etc... Would you rather watch the same movie two days in a row, or watch a movie you like from a few years ago as the second movie?

People replay old games all the time for enjoyment, I don't see how this practice is suddenly considered a problem for classic WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, definitely something wrong with you.

The irony is you don't seem to see that you are being just as ridiculous as the "annoying" people you claim to despise.
    Nothing wrong if people want to go back to a old game, the problem is with people who will bend the truth to even lie to make the old game sound better than it is. People make it sound like it's all new and refreshing when it isn't...they act like it has this level of complexity that live doesn't has, no it wasn't complex...it was just a pain in the ass grind that was designed with nothing in mind except to slow you down. They act like classes back then were so complex, they weren't....in fact there was a bunch of 1 button specs in vanilla.

I'm sick of all the bending to make classic sound great just in a attempt to bash live.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Classic wow is dumb and i hope it fails.
    yikes 10charchar10

Quote Originally Posted by Nixiuz View Post
    Look I can see why people are saying "there's more to games than graphics." That was not my point.

My point is that they will be paying a sub for BFA as well as Classic. They will look at the awesome graphics of BFA. They will look at the antique graphics of Classic. They will choose BFA or Classic's graphics. The rest is history.
    are you real? are you basing this off something?

I mean we literally have the example of OSRS and RS3, have u seen the graphical differences in those 2 games, where your sub works for both RS3 and OSRS just like classic wow? wow man, just wow. amazin'

Both sides have a vocal minority that wants the other to fail, simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    Both sides have a vocal minority that wants the other to fail, simple as that.
    Which is exactly my point, this guy is doing the exact same thing as the "annoying" people he claims to despise so much, he's a massive hypocrite.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    are you real? are you basing this off something?

I mean we literally have the example of OSRS and RS3, have u seen the graphical differences in those 2 games, where your sub works for both RS3 and OSRS just like classic wow? wow man, just wow. amazin'
    Yes I have seen the different graphics on both games, have "you"? But I'm done with these fake outrage responses to my posts, it's expected given the timing so close to Classic's launch but very amateurish. it's all shill agent replies over and over, I was trying to help but what a waste of energy. Instead I'll retain & preserve my current energy and put my efforts, at this point, into watching what happens after Classic launches. Probably with a sigh when things don't go well for the plans of the shills

To me Blizzard are intentionally making Classic look bad. BLIZZARD WANT CLASSIC TO FAIL. So BFA and following expansions will be all that's left. And that will be fine with Blizzard after witnessing their shitty attitude to Classic. Am I right? We'll see maybe in 6 months or a year from now. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Unfortunately, that's not the case.
    LFR was designed for players who want to see the visual effects and bosses of each raid. LFR can be done in auto attacks.

If can't be serious to consider LFR to be harder then MC.
    It's pretty damn close. There are plenty of LFR bosses that would be an absolute nightmare to have to kill because people didn't give a damn about trying in LFR, but there were one shot mechanics that people would screw up and you would wipe a ton of times because people couldn't understand it. For example Durumu the Forgotten in ToT, hence why stacks of Determination are a thing lol, we didn't need that and won't need it for MC. Btw I am not suggesting LFR is hard, just making a point

Social media has really emboldened the team vs team mentality of less intelligent humans. I will be enjoying both versions of the game for different reasons as I am sure many will.