Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I meant, they should build those cities in their pristine form, not live in the ruins - so Zin'Azshari like yous ee it in Warbringers, or live in Suramar (with or without the nightborne), or repair Eldre'thalas or as a last resort Nar'thalas.

Why isn't it realistic though? The easiest option is living in Suramar as RAvenmoon says, it's night elven city, no extra work needs to be done, it's already there and fits the profile, great forest outside it to keep druids busy, priests have massive cathedral, ancient HQ for the order, with the civilians in Suramar with the nightborne (or without), it's where many of them came from originally anyway.
    They would have to kill some Nightborne then, if not we do some faction-together thingy and they can live together. But it's also in Broken Isle, it's more or less outdated content. Both these are reasons for why it wouldn't be realistic to get Night Elves in Suramar.

Rebuilding Gilneas as half night elf/half worgen is a total rebuild, repairing and expanding Nar'thalas is probably easier, I would say re-designing eldre'thalas is also just as much work.

Building Zin'Azshari in a pristine state, would likely be more work than both if they are to do it right., but I would say it's worth it.

Gilenas is already built, it's not in ruin, it's all worgen/Gilnean. To rebuild it, making half of it night elf..just seems wrong, firstly it might be cooll, but i'ts likely only the druidic side of the night elves that would be reflected here.. the Moon peral white buildings of Darnassus/Zin'Azshari and Suramar just don't fit that architectural style and would clash.. only the druidic one would, and that cuts out 3/4 of the night elves as it has no identity for priests, highborne, demon hunters - who to be frank don't really do forests unless they have to. ( they do Temples, cities and fel citadels.)
    Yeah, it would be the woodland theme that would fit that I suppose. But to be fair, most of Darnassus did as well. Only the Temple of the Moon really had something different, but yeah, I don't think that would be something they would build within Gilneas City.

To the quite honest though, I don't think the Night Elves will get a city on their own. But hoping I am 100% wrong and we get something big instead.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I think we should consolidate all the homeless in San Francisco or Seattle. Most of WoW development is done in the Los Angeles area, so we don't want them bothering the developers.

You know who is homeless and really in need of homes? WE ARE!

How many times have we saved the world(s) from annihilation, yet we still don't have a place on Azeroth to call our own?

House the players, Blizzard!
    Now if we could have homes in our racial capital, that would be awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    They would have to kill some Nightborne then, if not we do some faction-together thingy and they can live together. But it's also in Broken Isle, it's more or less outdated content. Both these are reasons for why it wouldn't be realistic to get Night Elves in Suramar.
    If the broken isles is out date content, then GIlneas, the hinterlands, ferlaas are far more out dated.

BUt they don't necessarily have to kill the nightborne, some nightborne can become kaldorei afterlal, what if the furit of the arcan'dor started revcersing the nightwell appearance changes? especially with some druidic help? or it turned out all those who withered to nightfallen started seeing their original kaldorei forms restored? or those who were born kkaldorei eventually return to it.. leaving some still as hord enightborne either fleeing to silvermoon or leaving.

They could still share with the blood elves as friends of the nightbornne, the two groups are old enough to have the perspective of the horde/alliance divide as second in priority to their races' restoration and proliferation, so could work together despite having alliance and horde friends that still hate each other.

Anything is possible.

Yeah, it would be the woodland theme that would fit that I suppose. But to be fair, most of Darnassus did as well. Only the Temple of the Moon really had something different, but yeah, I don't think that would be something they would build within Gilneas City.

To the quite honest though, I don't think the Night Elves will get a city on their own. But hoping I am 100% wrong and we get something big instead.
    It was more than the temple of the moon come on,

look at the Warriors building, the Gazeebos too, in fat the houses would likely have been marble, except it's a new city, arcane magic not being used yet, and a lot more wood than marble, - so it made sense for Darnassus, wouldn't make sense right now, with highborne back, and druidsm at its pick, this is what built cities like Suramar and Zin'Azsahri..

Darnassus, lots of marble, but not enough for everything, without arcane magic to make it do the city better, even the temple is the smaller style. We see improved versions in Legion when they upgrade the architecture for the night elves.
    look at the gardens in Zin'azsirah, i'ts like a great city built on a forest -t reees and green everywhere wit beautiful buildings some of which have the gardens on top. i'ts as if the roads are grass and pavement combined.

Now go around Suramar too, just take a fly by, see also how much trees, plants, flowers, gardens are there.. this is much more than Silvermoon's city portion or Stormwind's city portion has

Last edited by Mace; 2019-08-21 at 10:28 PM.

It was more than the temple of the moon come on,

look at the Warriors building, the Gazeebos too, in fat the houses would likely have been marble, except it's a new city, arcane magic not being used yet, and a lot more wood than marble, - so it made sense for Darnassus, wouldn't make sense right now, with highborne back, and druidsm at its pick, this is what built cities like Suramar and Zin'Azsahri..

look at the gardens in Zin'azsirah, i'ts like a great city built on a forest -t reees and green everywhere wit beautiful buildings some of which have the gardens on top. i'ts as if the roads are grass and pavement combined.

Now go around Suramar too, just take a fly by, see also how much trees, plants, flowers, gardens are there.. this is much more than Silvermoon's city portion or Stormwind's city portion has

Well, Temple of the Moon part, like you show here. But the biggest part of the city is woodland theme, or what you want to call it. I just think that devs sees Night Elves as more of a druidic/woodland themed now, even though the history shows that it was greater things than that, like in Suramar.

When it comes to outdated content, I mean that Broken Isle had it's focus in Legion. Going back there and give Night Elves a main city there now wouldn't make sense in line of the progression of the story. It's there for the Nightborne, but that happened in 7.3.5 when it was still current.

Look, it's not like I disagree with you, not at all. I just think that the developers are going in the direction that they have done the last years, were Night Elves are nature themed, while Blood Elves/Nightborne goes more against the arcane theme, if there is such a thing, like Suramar.

Well, Temple of the Moon part, like you show here. But the biggest part of the city is woodland theme, or what you want to call it. I just think that devs sees Night Elves as more of a druidic/woodland themed now, even though the history shows that it was greater things than that, like in Suramar.

When it comes to outdated content, I mean that Broken Isle had it's focus in Legion. Going back there and give Night Elves a main city there now wouldn't make sense in line of the progression of the story. It's there for the Nightborne, but that happened in 7.3.5 when it was still current.

Look, it's not like I disagree with you, not at all. I just think that the developers are going in the direction that they have done the last years, were Night Elves are nature themed, while Blood Elves/Nightborne goes more against the arcane theme, if there is such a thing, like Suramar.
    Given how popular Suramar is and how much the night elf fans are crazy about various parts of their fave race lore, the devs would be very out of touch with their playerbase to pidgeon the night elves into only the Woodland theme.

Look at their fans on any forum, some are crazy over Illidan and the Edge Lord demon hunters, some are crazy over the sentinels and Elune female priests, some are crazy over the highborne and pre-sundering stuff, and some are crazy over the druidic stuff. The amount of posts and arguments just shows how passionate they are.

Many of their fans like several or all of these facets, if blizzard were to take the night elves only in the druidic theme, but then give the "high Fantasy" bits only to the nightborne that they put on the horde, they would riot. We'll get a string of posts from night elf fans all over annoyed. Because truth is people really like the highborne stuff and they like the demon hunter stuff too.

I think they solve a lot this issues by making them share. Rebuild Silvermoon, let the night folk have Suramar, and the Thalassians Silvermoon. Despite my earlier comments, I actually wouldn't mind Silvermoon being shared by all Thalassians, it is their home afterall. I'm sure night elves feel the same way about Suramar or Zin'Azshari.
    Last edited by Beloren; 2019-08-22 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Given how popular Suramar is and how much the night elf fans are crazy about various parts of their fave race lore, the devs would be very out of touch with their playerbase to pidgeon the night elves into only the Woodland theme.

Look at their fans on any forum, some are crazy over Illidan and the Edge Lord demon hunters, some are crazy over the sentinels and Elune female priests, some are crazy over the highborne and pre-sundering stuff, and some are crazy over the druidic stuff. The amount of posts and arguments just shows how passionate they are.

Many of their fans like several or all of these facets, if blizzard were to take the night elves only in the druidic theme, but then give the "high Fantasy" bits only to the nightborne that they put on the horde, they would riot. We'll get a string of posts from night elf fans all over annoyed. Because truth is people really like the highborne stuff and they like the demon hunter stuff too.

I think they solve a lot this issues by making them share. Rebuild Silvermoon, let the night folk have Suramar, and the Thalassians Silvermoon. Despite my earlier comments, I actually wouldn't mind Silvermoon being shared by all Thalassians, it is their home afterall. I'm sure night elves feel the same way about Suramar or Zin'Azshari.
    Definitely, I agree. Its just that Blizzard has been out of touch with the Night Elf fans for a long time now. But if they were to change it up a bit and make a city like Suramar for the Night Elves, I would be first in line to cheer for that.

I play Demon Hunter as main, a class that is unique to the elves, and particularly Night Elves because of Illidan. And there are so many more like that which are unique, Priestess, Sentinels, Druids and so on, there are quite a lot of stuff that could make a city special to the Night Elves. I am just being negatively realistic, but I for one think that the Night Elves deserve a glorius city with different themes, but then Blizz needs to do a look and change up their idea of what todays Night Elves are.

Only nightborne/night elf - it's night elf lore through and through.. there is no reason that void elves or blood elves should be there except via friendship.
    Yup on the rest. And void elves and high elves also need a place. if its not silvermoon a city with what is left of all other elves it makes sense.

That's a mobile Fortress, they can move around in stuff like that. However why would you prefer a fortress for a capital, when they'res a city near by, eldre'thalas?

Granted it's my 3rd choice, stillb etter than the military outpost that Feathermoon Stronghold is. That is good for night elf mobile bases in the forest, but not really night elf homes and cities, I think what we had in Darnassus, Suramar or Zin'Azshari (warbringers) is far more fitting for a capital city. - places like shal'anir, Dolonaar, Tel'anor, Feathermoon Stronghold, even Black Rook hold and Moonguard Stronghold are bases for certain orders or small towns/cities - and are not suitable for a capital if you ask me.
    Well, Eldre'thalas is a great choice. You convinced me.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, Eldre'thalas is a great choice. You convinced me.
    Happy to oblige

May I also attract you to other options like Nar'thalas in Azsuna or Suramar City in Suramar - both excellent locations too, night elven in origin too, great city for the civilzians and highborne types, great temples nearby for priest types, and surrounded by forests for druid types . Suramar boasts a forests and has Val'sharah nearby, and look at all the nature in Azsuna , with thick forests nearby, also has 2 temples. Hehe.

If you ask me, Feralas, Azsuna, Suramar all have night elven cities in them and could host the capital, and the last 2 zones both have 2 temples nearby. I didn't say Val'sharah, because you'd have to destroy forest to build a city there, why bother when Suramar and Nar'thalas already have one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Yup on the rest. And void elves and high elves also need a place. if its not silvermoon a city with what is left of all other elves it makes sense.
    Agreed, I remember Raven insisting that void elves sharing Suramar with night elves would be perfect, and in fact high elves should share with them there too, while nightborne share with Blood elves.

The reasonin g is that it was unfair that the alliance elven group is the one that is exiled while the horde get to keep the blood elf city, but the horde allied race comes with its night elf city, while the night elves the core race is made homeless as well as the void elves. Horde don't need 2 invol

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. I hope Stormwind gets destroyed and humans starts making Stromgarde their capital.
    2. I hope NE's will make Dire Maul their city again, or they could have a new city either in Seradane in Hinterlands or the Twilight Grove in Duskwood.
    3. I hope Worgen retake their city.
    4. Maybe a new Undead city in Darkshore or Theramore Isle?
    5. Silvermoon should be revamped (Even tho I like it).
    6. Thunder Bluff should still stay as it is.
    7. Ironforge stays as it is.
    8. Gnomes should have retaken Gnomeregan by now xD
    9. We don't need one more troll city after BFA.
    10. Draenei city revamped.
    11. The Undermine can come as Goblin's Capital City.
    12. Orgrimmar stays the same.

this means for the 5 normal Alliance races, there would be 5 capital cities.
    While for the horde there would be 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    1. I hope Stormwind gets destroyed and humans starts making Stromgarde their capital.
    2. I hope NE's will make Dire Maul their city again, or they could have a new city either in Seradane in Hinterlands or the Twilight Grove in Duskwood.
    3. I hope Worgen retake their city.
    4. Maybe a new Undead city in Darkshore or Theramore Isle?
    5. Silvermoon should be revamped (Even tho I like it).
    6. Thunder Bluff should still stay as it is.
    7. Ironforge stays as it is.
    8. Gnomes should have retaken Gnomeregan by now xD
    9. We don't need one more troll city after BFA.
    10. Draenei city revamped.
    11. The Undermine can come as Goblin's Capital City.
    12. Orgrimmar stays the same.

this means for the 5 normal Alliance races, there would be 5 capital cities.
    While for the horde there would be 4.
    You sir, get my vote... I would love 10: draenei City revamped.

Can you imagine if they brought or rebuilt auchindouin on Azeroth? where the Dalaran crater in Hillsbrad is or ion Bloodmyst Isle.. how cool would that be?

Or better, they did it like Shattrath city, with inside the dome looking like Auhcidouin, and the rest of the city around built in a combination of WoD style Shatrath and Legion-style Mac'aree - in pristine state.

All after Silvermoon though. After blood elves, my fave race is Draenei.

I'm surprised the alliance don't cry more against humans, they completley bland them out.

The Night Elves would just be in Feathermoon Stronghold, where most of them and their armies technically are anyways. Build it up a bit in the game and there you go.

As for High Elves, Highvale is already a large settlement lorewise. Once again, build it up more.

The Forsaken should take over Stratholme and make it their own. No player faction is using it and it is very close to their buddies the Blood Elves.

Finally, I think the Void Elves might find Karazhan to be appropriate in the shadow-magic department. That whole town outside can become theirs, with cool new voidy buildings (not TENTS!).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil-Free View Post
    The Night Elves would just be in Feathermoon Stronghold, where most of them and their armies technically are anyways. Build it up a bit in the game and there you go.

As for High Elves, Highvale is already a large settlement lorewise. Once again, build it up more.

The Forsaken should take over Stratholme and make it their own. No player faction is using it and it is very close to their buddies the Blood Elves.

Finally, I think the Void Elves might find Karazhan to be appropriate in the shadow-magic department. That whole town outside can become theirs, with cool new voidy buildings (not TENTS!).
    Remember, If Alliance gets most control of Eastern Kingdoms (which they now have), means that the undead should settle on Kalimdor. Alliance are almost finished getting back the Lordaeron zones. Dwarves control Wetlands, Arathi is mostly Human controlled, Undead will soon flee Silverpine and Hillsbrad, Worgen will soon feel the hunger to rework Gilneas, Humans have made a great impact in Western Plaguelands, Argent Crusade controls EPL passively, Wildhammer Dwarves have their Capital City in Hinterlands, Forsaken destroyed their own home in Tirisfal and abandoned the land.

I can only see for me that alliance has already won Northern Eastern Kingdoms (Lordaeron) in next Expension.

The Void Elves making a city outside Karazhan would be cool. Guess they would have some problems with ghosts, but I guess they are ok with that.
    Last edited by Magicon; 2019-08-23 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    Remember, If Alliance gets most control of Eastern Kingdoms (which they now have), means that the undead should settle on Kalimdor. Alliance are almost finished getting back the Lordaeron zones. Dwarves control Wetlands, Arathi is mostly Human controlled, Undead will soon flee Silverpine and Hillsbrad, Worgen will soon feel the hunger to rework Gilneas, Humans have made a great impact in Western Plaguelands, Argent Crusade controls EPL passively, Wildhammer Dwarves have their Capital City in Hinterlands, Forsaken destroyed their own home in Tirisfal and abandoned the land.

I can only see for me that alliance has already won Northern Eastern Kingdoms (Lordaeron) in next Expension.

The Void Elves making a city outside Karazhan would be cool. Guess they would have some problems with ghosts, but I guess they are ok with that.
    My biggest worry about that is Quel'thalas, I don't want to lose that, .. I was fine with the factions having a continent each, except for that.

so if they ofund a good solution to sort of achieve that feel without the blood elves losing Quel'thalas, I'm all up for it.

My biggest worry about that is Quel'thalas, I don't want to lose that, .. I was fine with the factions having a continent each, except for that.

so if they ofund a good solution to sort of achieve that feel without the blood elves losing Quel'thalas, I'm all up for it.
    I have a solution that might work. I feel it allows the continents to be for all intents and purposes belonging to races of each faction, but with enough grey spots that allow things like the Blood elves to keep Quel'thalas. How? like this

Develop a story that makes sense given your new changes, but one ultimately people would like, don't revert, move forward and find favourable things people are going to like. If people are angry and annoyed because of teldrassil and kalimdor, give the night elves something better - to make up for it - don't reward the humans instead, that's just warped. e.g. night elves settling in Darkshire or Gilneas IS NOT rewarding, it's a step down, however takingo ver thebroken isles, with a unique fate for northern kalimdor - well that might just work.

• Forsaken lose Lordaeron, give them something better, like Icecrown and Theramore.
    • Make and give better things. I would give the night elves the Broken Isles, and relocate the highmountain to Stonetalon Mountain or they could stay there and just not really be involved in faction conflict, I would split the nightborne such that some ally with the night elves, while some leave and share with the blood elves, eventually I would re-unite them together regardless of who their friends are with Suramar still a home to the horde nightborne - the nightborne would have satellite place in Kalimdor, and actually work with some night elves there - e.g. Feralas being an area night elf, nightborne, Tauren all co-exist..
    • I would also keep the blood elves in Quel'thalas, but with the high elves and void elves, of all the theories I saw, the best one was a forced truce, where the war went to Quel'thalas, with the high elves and void elves leading the effort, but it brought the Sunwell to near destruction, which is the one thing neither elves in the faction want. So instead they called a ceasefire and entered a truce where Quel'thalas would be horde/alliance represented only by the children of Quel'thalas - and any non-Thalassian in any faction would need permission from their Thalassian representatives to enter.

It's the only way to keep the horde having access to Quelt'halas, with the alliance alos there. Not the same for Azuremyst Isles - not sure what tod o there, give the blood elves Bloodmyst and the Draenei keep Azuremyst as well as moving into Hillsbrad/Dalaran crater where they build a new city.

While the factions have their own separate areas, there is some co-operation/cross over in Azure/Bloodmyst, in Quel'thlaas, in Feralas and in Suramar.

• I would continue the fighting in other spots - Darkshore is a warfront between the Forsaken and Night elves, but Ashenvale is taken over by the Cenarion Circle, as well as Felwood, Moonglade, Hyjal - where druids of all races maintain it - the only type of night elves living in Ashenvale are the druidic community ones who have always been there. Tauren and troll drudis also live there. It becames like a druidic capital. Arathi and Blackrock are also fighting hotspots where the remaining horde still fight to reclaim what the humans and dwarves want control of.
    • Moonglade and Hyjal remain holy spots, but hyjal has both druids and shaman as well as dragons guarding. Wild gods moved to Val'sharah.
    • War spot can also open up in Warfront, witht he Forsaken claiming Icecrown, the night elves and high elves should take Crystalsong and clashes can occur betweenthem, in a geography that has undead aligned Zul'drak, icecrown and north eastern dragon blight, with an alliance held stormpeaks, Crsytalsong and Grizzly hills. Borean Tundra also has clashses, elves can move back into their ruins, with the humans on the western side, then the orcs and Taunka on the eastern side.

Howling Fjord is Vrykul dominated, Forsaken and human bases have a hard time holding their own.

I have a solution that might work. I feel it allows the continents to be for all intents and purposes belonging to races of each faction, but with enough grey spots that allow things like the Blood elves to keep Quel'thalas. How? like this

Develop a story that makes sense given your new changes, but one ultimately people would like, don't revert, move forward and find favourable things people are going to like. If people are angry and annoyed because of teldrassil and kalimdor, give the night elves something better - to make up for it - don't reward the humans instead, that's just warped. e.g. night elves settling in Darkshire or Gilneas IS NOT rewarding, it's a step down, however takingo ver thebroken isles, with a unique fate for northern kalimdor - well that might just work.

• Forsaken lose Lordaeron, give them something better, like Icecrown and Theramore.
    • Make and give better things. I would give the night elves the Broken Isles, and relocate the highmountain to Stonetalon Mountain or they could stay there and just not really be involved in faction conflict, I would split the nightborne such that some ally with the night elves, while some leave and share with the blood elves, eventually I would re-unite them together regardless of who their friends are with Suramar still a home to the horde nightborne - the nightborne would have satellite place in Kalimdor, and actually work with some night elves there - e.g. Feralas being an area night elf, nightborne, Tauren all co-exist..
    • I would also keep the blood elves in Quel'thalas, but with the high elves and void elves, of all the theories I saw, the best one was a forced truce, where the war went to Quel'thalas, with the high elves and void elves leading the effort, but it brought the Sunwell to near destruction, which is the one thing neither elves in the faction want. So instead they called a ceasefire and entered a truce where Quel'thalas would be horde/alliance represented only by the children of Quel'thalas - and any non-Thalassian in any faction would need permission from their Thalassian representatives to enter.

It's the only way to keep the horde having access to Quelt'halas, with the alliance alos there. Not the same for Azuremyst Isles - not sure what tod o there, give the blood elves Bloodmyst and the Draenei keep Azuremyst as well as moving into Hillsbrad/Dalaran crater where they build a new city.

While the factions have their own separate areas, there is some co-operation/cross over in Azure/Bloodmyst, in Quel'thlaas, in Feralas and in Suramar.

• I would continue the fighting in other spots - Darkshore is a warfront between the Forsaken and Night elves, but Ashenvale is taken over by the Cenarion Circle, as well as Felwood, Moonglade, Hyjal - where druids of all races maintain it - the only type of night elves living in Ashenvale are the druidic community ones who have always been there. Tauren and troll drudis also live there. It becames like a druidic capital. Arathi and Blackrock are also fighting hotspots where the remaining horde still fight to reclaim what the humans and dwarves want control of.
    • Moonglade and Hyjal remain holy spots, but hyjal has both druids and shaman as well as dragons guarding. Wild gods moved to Val'sharah.
    • War spot can also open up in Warfront, witht he Forsaken claiming Icecrown, the night elves and high elves should take Crystalsong and clashes can occur betweenthem, in a geography that has undead aligned Zul'drak, icecrown and north eastern dragon blight, with an alliance held stormpeaks, Crsytalsong and Grizzly hills. Borean Tundra also has clashses, elves can move back into their ruins, with the humans on the western side, then the orcs and Taunka on the eastern side.

Howling Fjord is Vrykul dominated, Forsaken and human bases have a hard time holding their own.
    Interesting.. but.

Would night elf fans be satisfied with losing Kalimdor and gaining the Broken Isles? Many have their heart set on reclaiming Kalimdor - is the broken isles enough, then wouldn't it piss off horde fans if you kick the highmountain or nightborne out?

And would blood elf fans be happy about sharing Silvermoon?

Interesting.. but.

Would night elf fans be satisfied with losing Kalimdor and gaining the Broken Isles? Many have their heart set on reclaiming Kalimdor - is the broken isles enough, then wouldn't it piss off horde fans if you kick the highmountain or nightborne out?

And would blood elf fans be happy about sharing Silvermoon?
    Firstly, players have to deal with change, the sotry has to move on, night elf fans were not happy about Teldrassil being burnt down and losing darkshore/ashenvale/azshara/stonetalon and Desolace - it's a story, stuff has to happen, however when bad things happen, you can make accommodation for good things.

To expect only the alliance fans to get crap news and not expect the horde to lose something is naiive, the trick becomes managing how and what you give.

1. I expect night elf fans would much prefer Suramar, Val'sharah and Azsuna then any other location on Azeroth outside Kalimdor - losing Darnassus but gaining Suramar is massive step up.

2. Although they lost kalimdor, the story doesn't have to show them giving up on it, fighting to get it back could be the focus of many a campaign in the future - maybe they eventually get it back in a WoW 2.0 sometimes in the future

3. The Cenarion circle taking over Ashenvale, Moonglade, Felwood and Hyjal - is actually a smart move, it allows night elf racial presence without it being a night elf territory through the druids, making it a druidic scholarly place where drudis of all races are now trained actually fits the geography as the night elves during the Long vigil had druids cultivating those forests- it wasn't night elf nation in WoW - Hyjal/Moonglade/Felwood have not been night elf nation since before the sundering - they were lands patrolled by them to guard the Well of Eternity, and the druids cultivated those lands. When the cenarion circle opened up, those lands also opened up, when the night elf government moved from Moonglade to Darnassus, the Cenarion circle moved into moonglade.

I think this is a solution night elf fans would actually be okay with. Fighting in Darkshore, Cenarion in Ashenvale, new home in Broken isles, new capital in Suramar - makes up for the loss.

Personally I think Malfurion should retire from night elf people leadership and just be the Cenarion Circle leader - the nature man. I also feel Tyrande should retire from night elf leadership to lead the Order of Elune which should be accepting nightborne too. I think that a restored Prince Farondis should lead the night elves. With Maiev the Wardens, Jarod the General army, Shandris the Sentinel army, Lothrius the Moonguard, Vandal the Illidari, Ly'leth the night elf allied Nightborne, Mordant Evenshade the new Highborne order, Rensaar Greathoof the Dreamwardens, Farodin the Valewalker order (Addiction and arcan'dor monitors)

I don't think the horde players would be annoyed if the nightborne were still in Suramar - but even if they weren't, they are a horde allied race, not a core race, it's like void elf fans being annoyed at not getting Silvermoon. I would have them accessthe city or share it, but in the event blizzard doesn't like that, the nightborne go to Silvermoon, and Desolace/Feralas too. Ultimately they'd be a people that are actually not at war with the night elves or alliance though being allied with the horde. I can see them working with the night elves easily, but not other alliance races because of the blood elf friendship. I can also see some nightborne firmly friends of the ngiht elves.

Blood Elves
    1. Quel'thalas shared is the perfect soluiton - it sort of makes the Eastern kingdom alliance, but Quelt'halas still blood elves and ensures it never gets destroyed in a tug of war.

2. Blood elf new colony in Bloodmyst would be a welcome addition to blood elf territory and one that isn't shared with the alliance, just like the high elves and night elves in Crystalsong is an area where the high elves don't have to share with the blood elves

3. I think the situation of sharing Silvermoon makes for a very interesting Quel'thalas zone with intrigue, subterfuge and cold war, but also a chance for the two groups to set aside differneces and new bodns formed - it could be very interesting.

Litmus test is ask yourself this, if the only way to keep Quel'thalas was to share it with other Thalassians, would you be fine with that? And somewhat as compensation of sorts you get a new blood elf colony in Bloodmyst with a blood elf town in Azshara zone?

I think the relief of not losing Silvermoon with the added acquisition of bloodmyst would actually result in a net gain and net positive outlook for blood elf fans, while allowing things to change up a bit.

And I think most nightborne fans are night elven fans who prefer the pre-sundering side of the kaldorei, I think they'd be pleased that Suramar is home and capital for both kinds of nocturnal (night) elves.

Agreed, I remember Raven insisting that void elves sharing Suramar with night elves would be perfect, and in fact high elves should share with them there too, while nightborne share with Blood elves.

The reasonin g is that it was unfair that the alliance elven group is the one that is exiled while the horde get to keep the blood elf city, but the horde allied race comes with its night elf city, while the night elves the core race is made homeless as well as the void elves. Horde don't need 2 invol
    I agree its unfair. But we ( i) am alliance, and we are alliance we get shit. all we get is trash.

And to be more precise:
    Horde both elf species have both their city's.
    Alliance all 3 elf species ( high, void, night) have no city's at all.

But horde is sadly involved , because its world of warcraft ( aka war between factions). and nightborn are horde.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    I agree its unfair. But we ( i) am alliance, and we are alliance we get shit. all we get is trash.

And to be more precise:
    Horde both elf species have both their city's.
    Alliance all 3 elf species ( high, void, night) have no city's at all.

But horde is sadly involved , because its world of warcraft ( aka war between factions). and nightborn are horde.
    Yeh, a lot of night elf fans were waiting for a pristine night elf civilziaiton city, and got one with suramar in legion, it' annoyed amny that they would take that and give it to the horde, leaving the night elves in that boring dull state.

Consequently I know a lot of night elf fans that went nightborne - even if it meant changing facitons. it is that part of the night elves they love the most.

It just seems weird to me that it would be separated from the alliance night elves like that.. if anything we should see this sort of thing more heavily on the alliance night elves and on a smaller scale with the nightborne.. nightborne are the allied race afterall, it wouldn't have mattered if they were on the same faction, but now they are on different factions, I feel the night elves should have a better display of the kaldorei pre-sundering majesty via their highborne.

Let forsaken move into undercity again and kill Calia while we are at it. Nightelfs might built something completely new in hyjal or Darkshore even. Who knows. Imagine sweet new graphics.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh, a lot of night elf fans were waiting for a pristine night elf civilziaiton city, and got one with suramar in legion, it' annoyed amny that they would take that and give it to the horde, leaving the night elves in that boring dull state.

Consequently I know a lot of night elf fans that went nightborne - even if it meant changing facitons. it is that part of the night elves they love the most.

It just seems weird to me that it would be separated from the alliance night elves like that.. if anything we should see this sort of thing more heavily on the alliance night elves and on a smaller scale with the nightborne.. nightborne are the allied race afterall, it wouldn't have mattered if they were on the same faction, but now they are on different factions, I feel the night elves should have a better display of the kaldorei pre-sundering majesty via their highborne.
    You aren't getting Suramar. Period. If you knew anything about the culture of your favorite race, than you wouldn't ask for it. It seems like you missed the part where modern Kaldorei left that part of their history behind in the past for good reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop pretending to care about everyone, when it's your clear aim, at a nightelf power fantasy only ffs. Also, forsaken getting icecrown, after losing lordaeron, is just spitting on them and their story in a manner, even Golden would be proud of. They are not the scourge. And you need to stop spamming your ideas everywhere.