Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait for a month of silence from the classic fanatics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha you guys crack me up. You’re so salty. Seriously why not just ignore this shit if you don’t care?

I think BFA is the worst expansion since WoD so guess what? I quit posting about it or reading any forum about it unless it was lore related since they do lore well. You guys just can’t resist clicking any classic post to shit on it.

If you don’t like it or care maybe do other stuff? Seems weird. Then again I don’t spend all day on forums like some.

7+ Year Old Account
    I won't be playing it and i don't think it should have been made in the first place but for the people that have been waiting for it i hope it's everything you hoped for.

they will have insta login while us plebs will be stuck in queue for hours

and we can watch it live

imagine the tilt

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Hahaha you guys crack me up. You’re so salty. Seriously why not just ignore this shit if you don’t care?

I think BFA is the worst expansion since WoD so guess what? I quit posting about it or reading any forum about it unless it was lore related since they do lore well. You guys just can’t resist clicking any classic post to shit on it.

If you don’t like it or care maybe do other stuff? Seems weird. Then again I don’t spend all day on forums like some.
    They need something to vent at with BFA being so shitty

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    LOL. C'mon. You know that's not happening. You know the smug posts are coming, of HOW MUCH BETTER IT IS, etc. The two camps are too invested into it - one side will hate it no matter what, the other will never shut up about it.

How can you tell a Classic WoW player is in the room?

Don't worry, they'll bring it up, constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post

Your reaching here i been spending every single day on BFA from the first day it started BFA is amazeing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    im sure BFA2 is going to be a blast.
    GOD that would be awesome!

Im more hyped for diablo 3s next season than I am for classic and im not at all hyped for d3.
    Im however very happy for the people that dont like BFA and love vanilla that they finally can get to play it again.

Dont understand why people need to be in either left or right and hate the other side. Fucking childish behaviour!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    LOL. C'mon. You know that's not happening. You know the smug posts are coming, of HOW MUCH BETTER IT IS, etc. The two camps are too invested into it - one side will hate it no matter what, the other will never shut up about it.

How can you tell a Classic WoW player is in the room?

Don't worry, they'll bring it up, constantly.

Hahahahhaha +1, best comment ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

best comment ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    If only.

They'll have lots of time to spare waiting in those login queues, after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    I think most people that will play classic are currently not playing anymore. So "retail" will still have more or less the same population. Some -might- test out classic, but the game is too much work for most of current generation gamers i guess.
    "Current generation gamers". It's been 15 years, the adults enjoying the game back then are more adult today, not less, and changes in desires and what they enjoy more than likely stems from life changes and priorities becoming different. Doesn't change the fact that just as always, every kind of player is represented all the same. Some approach Classic with a chill mindset, others are literally min-maxing it to bits. And yes, a lot will play Classic and Retail.

In fact, so many of the most aggressive fans tooting Classic seem to be far too young to a point where they couldn't possibly have played it whilst current. Either way, there won't be any 2004 gamers around in 2019, not unless someone's figured out time travel for people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Im more hyped for diablo 3s next season than I am for classic and im not at all hyped for d3.
    Im however very happy for the people that dont like BFA and love vanilla that they finally can get to play it again.

Dont understand why people need to be in either left or right and hate the other side. Fucking childish behaviour!
    I blame the likes of Asmongold for their divisive rhetoric and constant banking on drama, literally dehumanizing Retail players to hype themselves and their preferred iteration up.

It wasn't nearly as bad until a certain private server shut down, and then suddenly it was like American politics but with a gaming spin...
    Liking the game is easy, it's the people making shit obnoxious. Even in-game, the chats are more than flush with commenters doing nothing but hating on Retail. Holds true for Private servers, held true during Beta, will hold true for the released game.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-08-23 at 10:51 PM.

That Classic Countdown Clock made my heart skip a beat.

This is the type of hype I used to feel for expansions, back in the Wrath and Cata days... haven't felt this since then, almost a decade ago.

Not related to Classic: I wonder what exactly the hiring for new people is about, and what "improving" means... More moderation? More features? Vague wording is vague.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    This. This is the true win here. Bring on Blizzcon i wanna see the next expansion reveal
    Well Blizzcon is way off still, but yeah... Feeling the hype tingle already, despite having been around for a decade.

Indeed u are looking for a web designer

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    im sure BFA2 is going to be a blast.
    Yeah cause after Cataclysm we got Cataclysm2 right? Right??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Your reaching here i been spending every single day on BFA from the first day it started BFA is amazeing!

- - - Updated - - -

GOD that would be awesome!
    No I’m not reaching. It’s my opinion. And in my opinion BFA was the worst expansion since WoD. Easily. Legion was amazing and BFA felt like a prequel to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    What's HyperX? I go to their website and it just says "Site Under Maintenance".

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    If only.

They'll have lots of time to spare waiting in those login queues, after all.

- - - Updated - - -

"Current generation gamers". It's been 15 years, the adults enjoying the game back then are more adult today, not less, and changes in desires and what they enjoy more than likely stems from life changes and priorities becoming different. Doesn't change the fact that just as always, every kind of player is represented all the same. Some approach Classic with a chill mindset, others are literally min-maxing it to bits. And yes, a lot will play Classic and Retail.

In fact, so many of the most aggressive fans tooting Classic seem to be far too young to a point where they couldn't possibly have played it whilst current. Either way, there won't be any 2004 gamers around in 2019, not unless someone's figured out time travel for people.

- - - Updated - - -

I blame the likes of Asmongold for their divisive rhetoric and constant banking on drama, literally dehumanizing Retail players to hype themselves and their preferred iteration up.

It wasn't nearly as bad until a certain private server shut down, and then suddenly it was like American politics but with a gaming spin...
    Liking the game is easy, it's the people making shit obnoxious. Even in-game, the chats are more than flush with commenters doing nothing but hating on Retail. Holds true for Private servers, held true during Beta, will hold true for the released game.
    Well, you’re entirely wrong about adult gamers. You must be quite young yourself, but old enough to not have gamer parents. So...maybe early 20’s?

Quote Originally Posted by Savagedragn View Post
    Well, you’re entirely wrong about adult gamers. You must be quite young yourself, but old enough to not have gamer parents. So...maybe early 20’s?
    The only one being wrong, would be yourself. Official word > You.
    I am 33, and do not have gamer parents.

You can't spell assumptions without ass, because that's where you pull them from.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-08-26 at 09:49 PM.