Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah sure. It is too late to mass claim in lylo. Can't catch the liar if they frame town cause game will be over.

- - - Updated - - -

Want me to go first?

Yes please. For reasons that will become clear later today, it would be best if the other players claim first.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    I'm a Vanilla Townie.
    Here you go. I don't want to copy paste. I don't think thats illegal though.

5+ Year Old Account
    I already claimed earlier, though in case others missed it...I'm a VT.

Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    No I don't have much "on you". For you, the two things that come to mind are:
    1) Your interaction with Danner on D1 was a bit odd,
    Oh that one. Funny story I can tell you about it.

So once upon a time Mercylolk-chan was asked if they were town and said:

yes, do you not see the town in the background of my avatar?
    and then I replied

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    I thought it was a village but on a closer look it actually looks like a town.
    Now lookey here:

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    The night was over and the village counted off.
    See I was right all along. How could I have possibly have known that? Can't tell you sorry.

Then Danner shows up and says:

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Wow. I have to give you props for that one. Well done!
    So I think to myself. Beautiful, he gets it. Only town can get this. Got one confirmed town already. Then he posts some crap that it wasn't reply to me, but that has to be to throw scum off guard.

So I tell Dupti. Danner is town leave him alone, and then something weird happens. Danner comes at me and says I am scummy because I town read him. I am in shock. He didn't reply to me at all, it was all a mistake. In fact he doesn't know WTF is going on. So I immediately change my read on him from town to leaning scum

I could vote Clairnet, Crackle or Danner maybe.
    Why leaning scum? Because I know he hosted games before. Made roles before. He is an inteligent guy, so he should be capable of reading his damn rolecard.

5+ Year Old Account
    Ninja'd by Satsu.

vote: Val

You don't trust me. I don't trust you. So be it. It is you or me.

So I think to myself. Beautiful, he gets it. Only town can get this. Got one confirmed town already. Then he posts some crap that it wasn't reply to me, but that has to be to throw scum off guard.

So I tell Dupti. Danner is town leave him alone, and then something weird happens. Danner comes at me and says I am scummy because I town read him. I am in shock. He didn't reply to me at all, it was all a mistake. In fact he doesn't know WTF is going on. So I immediately change my read on him from town to leaning scum
    Lol. Okay I understand that

I'm also a VT. It seems like Val is going to claim the secret role? Or at least has some info for us? I'm not totally convinced the secret role is even a town role yet but im willing to hear what Val has to say

Would love to hear from @Crackleslap as well, but seems like he isn't really reading the thread at this point...

Would love to hear from @Crackleslap as well, but seems like he isn't really reading the thread at this point...
    Yeah I wanted to vote Crackle today, but at this point I don't see Val making right decision on final 3 vote if we somehow end up there together. But to be honest I am dead tonight.

It's possible you'll die tonight or likely it will be me or Graeham. I don't think scum will kill Crackle or Val, unless they claim to be a power role

I don't think scum will kill Crackle or Val, unless they claim to be a power role
    If they claim power role scum will definitely not kill them. It would just confirm their results. Unless they won't have any results, but in that case they can take their role claim and shove it.

Oh and Val is never a (town) power role here with that dumb votes on me.

- - - Updated - - -

It's possible you'll die tonight or likely it will be me or Graeham.
    Clairnet wants to lynch you. You aren't dying tonight.

Just between us, did you kill Dupti because he was onto you day 1? Just kidding you don't need to answer.

5+ Year Old Account
    I suppose we can't discount the possibility that Crackle is a 'TPR' but due to absence he hasn't been doing anything with his role.

Well we are claiming today so they still have time to come in and claim. It only takes one post and they go do whatever they are doing. We can take it from there.

Here is my interaction chart for the whole game (ill warn you its very dense)

Spoiler: 

thin lines are "weak" interactions; ie two people talk to eachother or about eachother in a way that isn't just fluff
    thick lines are "strong" interactions; ie two people talk to or argue with eachother, or vote on eachother in a 'strong' way (like val voting on satsu)

usually how I read this is: scum teammates are unlikely to have thick connections or many small connections. (Which might not always be true but generally is, like how Marack and Listo never talked to eachother last game).

Since Danner and Nef are already dead we can mostly just focus on their connections. Some of my notes:
    1) Danner didn't really talk to anyone besides me, Satsu, and Dupti
    2) Nef mostly argued with Dupti, but also interacted with me and Marack. And also Graeham to a lesser extent.
    3) Val and Clarinet never talked to Danner (well he was AFK mostly so maybe not a huge tell).
    4) Crackle never talked to Nef. Val and Clarinet barely talked to Nef.

------

Who looks the worst between Crackle-Clarinet-Val? That's mostly up to your interpretation. Some things I'm thinking about are:
    1) Crackle has been AFK mostly so obviously he won't have much interactions with the scum. Lynching him will basically be a coinflip.
    2) Conversely, Clarinet has been pretty active but had very little interactions with the scum. Also, Clarinet trusted Nef.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    satsu and NTea are the only ones that I find townie from my wagon
    I can't see how Tea is scum
    I actually like Satsu more but Nef Tea is right up there in easy breezy townie man category
    Despite the fact that Clarinet started the day by pushing me because 'nef loved me'...
    Anyway..
    3) Val is sort of inbetween. Not really AFK and not really active either, and just sort of dive-bombing on Satsu for some reason. Doesn't seem like a very town thing to do in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm most likely to go with Val or Clarinet today, but it sounds like Val has some info for us so I will wait to hear what that is first

Hardclaim: I'm a soft, tasty VANILLA ice cream cone

crackle is in aus so he wont show up for a while, if he does show up that is..

5+ Year Old Account
    Which begs the question, is it worth lynching him today? Because although it might not be ideal, it'd be better to do it during this day phase than the next day phase. Unless I'm mistaken, the game won't be at lylo until then.

Let me get this straight:
    Graeham is a VT
    Satsu is a VT
    Mercy is a VT
    Clarinet is a VT

Welp, this wasn't what I had in mind.

I am the Town Challenger. If someone claims a role, my power (three charges) is to reveal if any of the dead players had that role. For example, if a player claims to be a doc on D3, I can use a charge of my power on their post, and if any of the players who died up to that point were the doc it will be revealed. If a player who had that role was lynched on the day I used the power, their role will be revealed as well. Thus, the usefulness is my power is to discredit fake claims (ie, if someone claims a cop and it turns out one of the dead players was a cop, the claimant is probably lying as it's unlikely that there would be two cops in a twelve player game).

As this power becomes more effective with more dead players to compare a claim against, my power could decide a game near lylo. It was important that I survive for as long as possible. Thus, it was my intention to lie low and wait until lylo when mass claims came out to verify power role claims, but as no one is claiming a power role, this was all rather pointless.

When Listo claimed, I used a charge of my power on post #239 to verify that scum hadn't somehow figured out that Dupti was the actual cop and were claiming. Kryllian overlooked my action so the result was delayed. Dupti's role wasn't updated, so I could only assume he was indeed the cop. Thus, why I said:

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I saw Listo's claim yesterday but for various reasons I didn't say anything. I believe Listo's claim.
    Sigh

Well, even if we can't get the last scum, we can still try to figure out which TPRs are still left in the game. Earlier, it was speculated that Dupti might have been the doc. If one of the surviving players posts "I am the doc", I can target that post and confirm if Dupti, Lora, or Marack were the doc, regardless of whether or not the claimant is actually the doc. Should be possible to my understanding.

I am a cop.
    I am a doctor.
    I am a tracker.
    I am a watcher.
    I am a JOAT.
    I am a mafia goon.
    I am a mafia roleblocker.
    I am a mafia godfather.
    I am a mafia rolecop.

Ehm why am I doing this ;p