Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I am not referring to OP.

The best part of this thread, OP cries like an entitled petulant little child. Sees everyone setting him straight because he's 100% factually incorrect. Op never to be seen again.

HAHa, it really doesn't get any better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    The best part of this thread, OP cries like an entitled petulant little child. Sees everyone setting him straight because he's 100% factually incorrect. Op never to be seen again.

HAHa, it really doesn't get any better than that.
    Nah, it's just a bait/troll thread. OP stirs shit up, riles up the masses, but never appears in their thread again.

I see Puremallace poured the gas, lit the match, then crawled back under his bridge with his popcorn to see how long this thread lasts.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Relax, blizzard will take care of it

#nochanges should also include the same rudimentary addon support like in vanilla...

weakauras in classic? That's a little bit over the top, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    #nochanges should also include the same rudimentary addon support like in vanilla...

weakauras in classic? That's a little bit over the top, isn't it?
    Addon support was far from rudimentary in Vanilla.. The API is much more restricted now. Addons could pretty much do anything you wanted them to in Vanilla, including play your toon for you.

If you think ClassicLFG is gonna make people unsub and kill Classic, you're an idiot. Most people don't want it, sure, but no one really gives a shit if Blizzard decides not to break it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don’t miss threat generation and threat meters.

One QOL thing I loved to be rid of.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Addon support was far from rudimentary in Vanilla.. The API is much more restricted now. Addons could pretty much do anything you wanted them to in Vanilla, including play your toon for you.
    a bot requires less input than something like weakauras. The libraries were very limited back then. Subroutines mostly didn't worked at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    NOONE trusted current Blizzard to run Classic correctly and now it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt. They do not understand what made Classic outside of recreating some assets or how to run it. The mantra was simple of #NoChanges for a good reason.

I promise you right now unsubs have already begun due to the silence from Blizzard over an issue this simple. People will go back to private servers based in countries that Blizzard cannot shut down.
    1. addons were in vanilla
    2. so your gunna go back to your illegal servers... which have those addons.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure OP doesn`t even troll & just didnt know addons existed back then. Poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    I don’t miss threat generation and threat meters.

One QOL thing I loved to be rid of.
    Threat meters will actually be much more accurate in Classic because we have a better combat logging system than 1.12 client.

No more DPS randomly pulling aggro despite appearing to be way below the tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hates the "Anti-Classic butthurtness"

Makes an "Anti-Retail butthurtness" reply.

100% doesn't see the irony
    Far from hating retail... The problem is just the game isn't for me anymore. The only expansion I ever refused to buy is BfA, because I got bored too fast in the previous entries and they didn't announce anything different.

Just take a look at various topics here... several posts hoping for Classic to fail... I said it: BfA will keep being the moneymaker for Blizzard. But people will get butthurt on just the idea that Classic won't fail.

Edit: Oh, and "Hates the "Anti-Classic butthurtness" " is not a thing at all. I said I love it, because it is nothing more than REEEEE at this point. It's funny.
    Last edited by marcosmcc; 2019-08-24 at 12:43 AM.

If you are crying over the lfg addon I hate to burst your little safe space vanilla bubble but this addon was also used on the precious nos server. And if you don't like it don't use it but either way people would just use a discord or a website. And just because someone like you maybe did not know how to use or know of addons in Vanilla does not mean they were not there because most did use them.

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    I'm sure there will be a few API limitations that were only introduced in later expansions. Most likely limiting nameplates (safe-interrupt), raid assistants (the crazy raid mappers and ground signals for boss abilities), and auctions (TSM)
    @Stanislav: one-button macros were a problem only in TBC, classic rotations were so easy most classes only had one-button to DPS anyway
    I'm pretty sure it was confirmed by a blue post somewhere that Classic uses the same addon API as modern wow. I'll see if I can find where it was mentioned cause it was awhile ago, but I might also be mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    NOONE trusted current Blizzard to run Classic correctly and now it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt. They do not understand what made Classic outside of recreating some assets or how to run it. The mantra was simple of #NoChanges for a good reason.

I promise you right now unsubs have already begun due to the silence from Blizzard over an issue this simple. People will go back to private servers based in countries that Blizzard cannot shut down.
    Boy! There were addons in Vanilla!

they need to be made aware of a problem, talk it through with an entire team, and then if action is going to be taken they need to figure out how they want to remove or limit the addon and when they can get that done by.

only after they have done all that, can they tell the basement dwellers such as yourself that the addon will be removed and the why/when. nobody was unsubbing or about to unsub, anyone who got worked up over an addon and who was dumb enough to think this addon would last was going to play either way, and anyone with a functioning brain knew it would be disabled so they weren't worried about it.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why do some people seem to go out of their way to get butthurt?

Your username is very fitting for this post..