Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GetCrunk View Post
    I think you forget who is Sylvanas, she is the Warchief of The Horde when you take the blood oath this is what you offer the horde you undivided loyalty. you have no right to speak against the Warchief of the Horde (including your boy Sadfang has a line about if you dare to speak against the Warchief he will strike you down). And last time I check The Warchief doesn't have to tell a champion of The Horde her plan.
    Yeah and last time I checked, the last warchief who also had secrets died a horrible death. And earlier got beaten to unconciousness.
    The other two warchiefs who actually shared their plans with their subjects... one is fine and well, and the other one even though he's dead, he died trying to defend Azeroth against the Legion's invasion. No rebelion.

I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Yeah and last time I checked, the last warchief who also had secrets died a horrible death.
    Garrosh was already getting plotted against before he had any secrets and largely made no secret of his designs... He also died not as warchief but as an escaped, well fugitive.
    The other two warchiefs who actually shared their plans with their subjects... one is fine and well, and the other one even though he's dead, he died trying to defend Azeroth against the Legion's invasion. No rebelion.
    Voljin really didn't do anything except die. Thrall was basically green jesus in everyone's eyes. breaker of chains, herald of a new age, giver of new life with fertile (well not too fertile) land. He could run the nation into the dirt and everyone would still love him... which sort is how things turned out for his story when he jumped off with Aggra.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Garrosh was already getting plotted against before he had any secrets and largely made no secret of his designs... He also died not as warchief but as an escaped, well fugitive.

Voljin really didn't do anything except die. Thrall was basically green jesus in everyone's eyes. breaker of chains, herald of a new age, giver of new life with fertile (well not too fertile) land. He could run the nation into the dirt and everyone would still love him... which sort is how things turned out for his story when he jumped off with Aggra.
    Which is why nobody should take Thrall serious again as leader. He screwed it up big times.

7+ Year Old Account
    nah wont happen wraithion and anduin have that bff thing.. and besides sylvanas could be redeemed another way my way unlikely will be done by blizzard but if i wrote the redemption story for sylvanas i'd be she is lost in the shdowlands and find all those that are lost there ysera voljin and many of the other lore characters that were somewhat killed but not gone for good we'd have to journey there find them and help them back to their original self again if they do pursue that route we could have high elfs again which could become their own race and sylvanas could step down as warchief paving the ways for the horde to have a racial council again.. now as for the ones neutral they'd have their own separate leader the void elfs kinda have alleria already.. so the high elf could be sylvanas and vereesa she could lead the blood elfs with lor'thamar as consort and as an end to the war each factions could sign peace and be ready for the soon to be looming threats what do you think of this as an ending to battle for azeroth?
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

He would have died on the spot if not for dumb pandaren ideology. It was one of the biggest lorefucks since Warcraft universe get things done and doesnt bother itself with some trials.
    When was he getting plotted? When he didnt have any secrets? Underhold must have been built between Cata and MoP and no other leader knew about it. Same for the huge Kor'kron army. And I don't remember any plotting against him in Cata. Also who knew before 5.4 that he's seeking the heart of an old god? That he intends to rejuvenate it with the help of the pools and infuse himself and his soldiers? Noone.

Voljin really didn't do anything except die.
    Blame it on the lorefuck that was WoD. We were also on a different planet, how exactly did you want to see Vol'jin's development there? Should he have left the entire Horde and travel to some unknown land? Has Varian done it? What development has Varian received in WoD? None, same as Vol'jin.
    And well, almost everyone speaks about Vol'jin in high regard. I don't think they would value him so high if he hadn't do anything.

Thrall was basically green jesus in everyone's eyes. breaker of chains, herald of a new age, giver of new life with fertile (well not too fertile) land. He could run the nation into the dirt and everyone would still love him... which sort is how things turned out for his story when he jumped off with Aggra.
    Well, maybe because he was good with his people? Because his intentions were clear to everyone? You could not agree with his philosophy, but at least he was open about it. I don't recall a single event after which I went "WHAT? Why didn't you tell me sooner?". There was a base for rebelion if anyone wanted to do it (harsh conditions), but noone did.

Meanwhile Sylvanas:
    - deceived us about the search for Saurfang (that Dark Ranger was tasked to kill him, we were told we are to bring him alive)
    - had us kidnap Ashvane from Tol Dagor, only to leave with her only, leaving us behind so we can't hear about her plans. Next thing you know, Ashvane serves Azshara in her Eternal Palace
    - speaking of which - we bring her Xal'atath (which is another /facepalm really), which she gives to Nathanos specifically to guide us and the Alliance to Nazjatar. After the crash, Nathanos wanders away with the blade leaving us behind and the next time we see him, he doesn't have it anymore
    - she lets Derek get rescued. Was he brainwashed? Doesnt seem so, but who knows?
    - she lets Baine get rescued. She is also using Underhold for whoever knows what. Probably training her own Kor'kron - Dark Ranger edition

Nah. Her games would have worked if it was vanilla. Not after what we have faced, beaten, defeated, after we've been commanders, class leaders and ambassadors. But as is with all hard written fiction, we have to play along with no chance for LOGICAL actions.
    Last edited by TickTickTick; 2019-08-23 at 03:38 PM.

He would have died on the spot if not for dumb pandaren ideology. It was one of the biggest lorefucks since Warcraft universe get things done and doesnt bother itself with some trials.
    When was he getting plotted? When he didnt have any secrets? Underhold must have been built between Cata and MoP and no other leader knew about it. Same for the huge Kor'kron army. And I don't remember any plotting against him in Cata. Also who knew before 5.4 that he's seeking the heart of an old god? That he intends to rejuvenate it with the help of the pools and infuse himself and his soldiers? Noone.
    Garrosh was undermined and questioned every step of the way from when he took up the mantle of warchief. He was pulled into affairs to kill Cairne, he had multiple other racial leaders openly defy him to threatening his life.. a whole nation was about to defect from his authority and this was all prior to the chain of events where he went off the deep end.

I'll give you the the underhold but we really don't have any timeframe on that place's production.

Blame it on the lorefuck that was WoD. We were also on a different planet, how exactly did you want to see Vol'jin's development there? Should he have left the entire Horde and travel to some unknown land? Has Varian done it? What development has Varian received in WoD? None, same as Vol'jin.
    And well, almost everyone speaks about Vol'jin in high regard. I don't think they would value him so high if he hadn't do anything.
    Varian had a whole 2 other expansions showcasing his transition from lost slave into king. Quibbling over what might have happened in one expansion (that almost everyone agrees was a waste of space) won't help..... Voljin was made warchief, had a small thing in Tenaan/ashran and then died. That's his stint as warchief. Most people remember him better largely due to his position and status between the times when Thrall was leading and into Garrosh's time and eventual position in the rebellion.

Well, maybe because he was good with his people? Because his intentions were clear to everyone? You could not agree with his philosophy, but at least he was open about it. I don't recall a single event after which I went "WHAT? Why didn't you tell me sooner?". There was a base for rebelion if anyone wanted to do it (harsh conditions), but noone did.
    I'm sure everyone knew that orgrimmar's location was chosen for a reason... settling in a relatively barren wasteland with little in the way of resources as a penance because the internment camps weren't punishment enough.... I'm sure he was also very open about the warlocks of the burning blade he allowed to stay in Orgrimmar, well with the player he was forthright at least (after we spent time dealing with fel issues around durotar..)
    Nah. Her games would have worked if it was vanilla. Not after what we have faced, beaten, defeated, after we've been commanders, class leaders and ambassadors. But as is with all hard written fiction, we have to play along with no chance for LOGICAL actions.
    the story hasn't allowed for logical actions since every warchief ever making 'competent' choices concerning getting the horde any advancement has been arbitrarily dubbed villainous or a threat to the alliance that must be put down.

Meanwhile Sylvanas:
    - deceived us about the search for Saurfang (that Dark Ranger was tasked to kill him, we were told we are to bring him alive)
    - had us kidnap Ashvane from Tol Dagor, only to leave with her only, leaving us behind so we can't hear about her plans. Next thing you know, Ashvane serves Azshara in her Eternal Palace
    - speaking of which - we bring her Xal'atath (which is another /facepalm really), which she gives to Nathanos specifically to guide us and the Alliance to Nazjatar. After the crash, Nathanos wanders away with the blade leaving us behind and the next time we see him, he doesn't have it anymore
    - she lets Derek get rescued. Was he brainwashed? Doesnt seem so, but who knows?
    - she lets Baine get rescued. She is also using Underhold for whoever knows what. Probably training her own Kor'kron - Dark Ranger edition

Imagine thinking Thrall cared and did good for his people when he put them in a crappy savannah desert and starved them to almost death on purpose, not caring about future consequences of shoartages and droughts to follow. Lmao. Thrall was a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I mean, Arthas ruined the whole Sylvanas' career, and last addon she and Anduin were two direct enemies, so is it possible for Blizzard writers to use Anduin as the guy who sort of help Sylvanas to redeem herself? It would be quite poetic if it would be another almost-paladin blonde human to bring her peace.
    I feel like the Arthas-related arc we're actually seeing is Sylvanas slowly going downhill since the Cataclysm in particular to become more and more like the Lich King.

Even at the highest extreme, Anduin counter-Arthasing her and curing her entirely of undeath, undeath didn't change her. Having hope ripped from her changed her. Nothing he can do to her will change that.

But maybe he can do something to the factions.

Anduin is a beacon of peace, tempered by his experience, but with his optimism still shining through. He could do it. Unite both factions. Show that this isn't some temporary thing that'll fall apart in a few years. Destroy her utterly by crushing her hopelessness with hope, ironically enough.

So at the second gathering, or the third, or the fourth, or the hundredth, Sylvanas will be made to see that she was wrong, and the undue suffering she inflicted on others.

I can't say any of this will happen, it all does seem awfully sappy, but if Anduin "redeemed" Sylvanas, I'd say that's how.

Garrosh was undermined and questioned every step of the way from when he took up the mantle of warchief. He was pulled into affairs to kill Cairne, he had multiple other racial leaders openly defy him to threatening his life.. a whole nation was about to defect from his authority and this was all prior to the chain of events where he went off the deep end.
    Questioning =/= plotting. Yeah, Cairne situation could be considered that, but it really wasn't. Cairne was open about his opinion and demanded mak'gora, to which Garrosh agreed. Regarding Magatha's plot - isn't the point of mak'gora to kill the opponent? There was a possibility that Cairne dies anyway, but Magatha's plot wasn't against Garrosh, it was against Cairne. Vol'jin on the other hand had his internal issues about it. It all came down to them not knowing Garrosh and thinking he's been on Azeroth too short to be able to lead the Horde and it was all at the very begining of his rule. Then the rest of Cata went without any issues within the Horde.

About the nation leaving - do you mean Blood Elves? That was in MoP which was an entirely different beast when it comes to Garrosh's aggression and will of expansion. Yes, the plotting began somewhere between 5.1 - 5.2 when it was 100% obvious in which direction Garrosh is taking the Horde.

I'll give you the the underhold but we really don't have any timeframe on that place's production.
    Well, there's no reason to believe it was built in Cata, since Garrosh was too focused on conquering Kalimdor and it was too early after cleaning up Ragefire Chasm. And it couldn't be built during MoP cause that's too little time for such a huge underground facility.

Varian had a whole 2 other expansions showcasing his transition from lost slave into king. Quibbling over what might have happened in one expansion (that almost everyone agrees was a waste of space) won't help..... Voljin was made warchief, had a small thing in Tenaan/ashran and then died. That's his stint as warchief. Most people remember him better largely due to his position and status between the times when Thrall was leading and into Garrosh's time and eventual position in the rebellion.
    You didnt understand my point. Varian was the unofficial Alliance leader far longer than Vol'jin, ofc he received more development. What I'm saying is that Vol'jin had a bad luck of becoming the warchief at the end of MoP, being through WoD which was lorefuck (and there wasn't really much space for faction leader to improve since the story took place on a different planet) and then having to me offed at the begining of Legion because a). Alliance lost Varian so Blizzard had to make it fair and b). to install Sylvanas as a plot device for faction war. Also, we don't know what he's been doing on Azeroth during our time on Draenor.

I'm sure everyone knew that orgrimmar's location was chosen for a reason... settling in a relatively barren wasteland with little in the way of resources as a penance because the internment camps weren't punishment enough.... I'm sure he was also very open about the warlocks of the burning blade he allowed to stay in Orgrimmar, well with the player he was forthright at least (after we spent time dealing with fel issues around durotar..)
    Well I agree this whole "attonement" was way over the top from the side of Thrall, but still... noone rebeled. And Stormwind had its own warlocks, but I dont see people pointing that out.

the story hasn't allowed for logical actions since every warchief ever making 'competent' choices concerning getting the horde any advancement has been arbitrarily dubbed villainous or a threat to the alliance that must be put down.
    Blizzard has put itself in the corner by splitting the whole Azeroth between the Alliance and the Horde. There are no neutral lands to conquer, you can just take it from the opposing faction, which makes you a villain.

Questioning =/= plotting. Yeah, Cairne situation could be considered that, but it really wasn't. Cairne was open about his opinion and demanded mak'gora, to which Garrosh agreed. Regarding Magatha's plot - isn't the point of mak'gora to kill the opponent? There was a possibility that Cairne dies anyway, but Magatha's plot wasn't against Garrosh, it was against Cairne. Vol'jin on the other hand had his internal issues about it. It all came down to them not knowing Garrosh and thinking he's been on Azeroth too short to be able to lead the Horde and it was all at the very begining of his rule. Then the rest of Cata went without any issues within the Horde.
    Direct threats on his life... actively working to subvert his commands... disregarding orders to work as one wishes (Baine, Voljin, and Sylvanas all did this last bit). These were actions that were well beyond 'questioning' as these were acts carried out covertly by each party.

About the nation leaving - do you mean Blood Elves? That was in MoP which was an entirely different beast when it comes to Garrosh's aggression and will of expansion. Yes, the plotting began somewhere between 5.1 - 5.2 when it was 100% obvious in which direction Garrosh is taking the Horde.
    There's no real explanation on WHEN the talks started. Be it post theramore or sometime earlier when the conflict in kalimdor was ramping up but it still

Well, there's no reason to believe it was built in Cata, since Garrosh was too focused on conquering Kalimdor and it was too early after cleaning up Ragefire Chasm. And it couldn't be built during MoP cause that's too little time for such a huge underground facility.
    technically, given goblin building practices who knows. also depending on when the completion of Enemies Below was canon in the timeline. goblin construction is rather... interesting... with regards to speed. Like the x-in-a-box variety... Bilgewater Harbor, the town proper at least, was likely set up instantly.

Blizzard has put itself in the corner by splitting the whole Azeroth between the Alliance and the Horde. There are no neutral lands to conquer, you can just take it from the opposing faction, which makes you a villain.
    except only SOME obvious villainous acts are treated as such.

Attack on leadership, moving armies against the nation, covert ops by a faction.... when the horde does these things it's something to be wary of, the alliance gets lauded for such actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I feel like the Arthas-related arc we're actually seeing is Sylvanas slowly going downhill since the Cataclysm in particular to become more and more like the Lich King.

Even at the highest extreme, Anduin counter-Arthasing her and curing her entirely of undeath, undeath didn't change her. Having hope ripped from her changed her. Nothing he can do to her will change that.

But maybe he can do something to the factions.

Anduin is a beacon of peace, tempered by his experience, but with his optimism still shining through. He could do it. Unite both factions. Show that this isn't some temporary thing that'll fall apart in a few years. Destroy her utterly by crushing her hopelessness with hope, ironically enough.

So at the second gathering, or the third, or the fourth, or the hundredth, Sylvanas will be made to see that she was wrong, and the undue suffering she inflicted on others.

I can't say any of this will happen, it all does seem awfully sappy, but if Anduin "redeemed" Sylvanas, I'd say that's how.
    Assuming anduin doesn't undermine one or more of the major points of the 2nd or 3rd gathering like he did with the 1st one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Dear Lord don't put such garbage ideas out into the world.

I'd rather see Anduin finally sack up and be the one to either kill her or enable her death. Varian wouldn't have hesitated to put the Lich Bitch down.

Before the tree got burned, I envisioned something where Sylvanas would sink far even by her standards, and there would be a direct scuffle between her and Anduin where she had the intent to kill and raise him.

I figured it would be a great time to use a shitty plot device for a greater purpose in the long run; if he had some one-time only ex machina power to One Time bring someone back, and at that ultimate moment he got smart and used it to bring her back to life. Saving Stormwind and his own life in a way that no regular attack could have accomplished. It also would have been totally in line with his character to come up with a solution like that, and caused some conflict between people who knew what happened. 'Why use that power on that zombie whore when you could have done it for literally anyone else?'

Why would that be good for the story at all, you may be wondering? It would completely ruin Sylvanas' life, ironically enough.

She'd loose all her dark/evil powers and go back to being some regular elven hunter. She'd be a constant target of everyone she ever pissed off, including former crazed subjects/former loyalists who may want to kill her to 'fix' her. She'd have to spend the rest of that life never knowing what kind of restart button she had, if she'd still have that shitty afterlife in store or if it was a 'real' second chance. She'd still be treacherous, after all--only with a heartbeat.

She'd almost certainly not be accepted as the Forsaken leader anymore, because they'd never accept a living leader. It would also most likely cause a huge rift between her and Nathanos. Legally, would it make her a citizen of Silvermoon again? She'd probably have to stay in Dal because it would be safer from would-be assasins--assuming that we in the Alliance didn't immediately put her in the deepest jail we had, next to Hogger.

It would be an irreplaceable opportunity in the story to essentially kill off a character but still have her be part of the story, and present chances for interesting character developments.

Now after the tree though (and especially after reading that Elegy short story of the alliance side of the War of Thorns, I'm liking the idea of some scenario where she undergoes some trial in the Shadowlands, a resurrection right in front of her, and cockblocked because of all the shit shed done. She'd have to live the last moments of each of her victims since her first death at Arthas' hands. She'd only get cleansed herself if there was anything left afterwards.

It is pretty fun to imagine Anduin just killing her off, though--not gonna lie
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2019-08-23 at 09:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Thrall, victim of the biggest character assassination Afrasiabi has ever pulled. He wanted his orc to look good, and can only make characters look good by trashing others. Durotar was settled because it reminded the orcs of Draenor in WC3.

Thrall in WC3 was ok. Very obvious Moses knockoff and clearly Metzen's pet, but not bad. Go'el (Yeah, yeah, Kal'El, we get it Metzen...) and Aggra were just plain awful.
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2019-08-23 at 09:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Thrall, victim of the biggest character assassination Afrasiabi has ever pulled. He wanted his orc to look good, and can only make characters look good by trashing others. Durotar was settled because it reminded the orcs of Draenor in WC3.

Thrall in WC3 was ok. Very obvious Moses knockoff and clearly Metzen's pet, but not bad. Go'el (Yeah, yeah, Kal'El, we get it Metzen...) and Aggra were just plain awful.
    Kind of off topic, but I'd say the most recent cinematic redeemed him. I'm glad they put him through the ringer and had him come out more humble and de-powered.

"I'm no one's savior." -the death of Green Jesus, long live Thrall!

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Imagine thinking Thrall cared and did good for his people when he put them in a crappy savannah desert and starved them to almost death on purpose, not caring about future consequences of shoartages and droughts to follow. Lmao. Thrall was a fool.
    Wasn't the starving because some idiot thought it'd be a good idea to have the goblins recklessly work in Azshara, flooding the river that provided for them in a burning desert with pollution?

Then that same idiot decided it'd be a better idea to ship water across the continent from Mulgore, almost got killed by a raid group of pigmen but saved by Baine, it was a whole thing.

Changing the architecture from tents to metal with bonfires everywhere probably didn't help the desert living conditions either...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean the redeeming aspect of Sylvanas right now is that what she is doing seems to be what's best for the Horde. Chances are however very solid that everything she's done was only incidentally good for the Horde and she'll have an ulterior motive and will end up betraying/sacrificing the Horde at some point of her plan before the end of the expansion. There is little point in redeeming Sylvanas. Who are you redeeming her for? Her fans would loathe her if she was "redeemed". The people who want to see her dead both on Alliance and Horde do not want her redeemed either. And I don't exactly see her serving any compelling narrative purpose through redemption that many other characters could not better handle.
    They seem intent on getting us to think that's already happened. They're following N'zoth's dagger straight into the trap, then head off to presumably hand it straight to Azshara's minions (Nathanos entering the water and leaving without it), as well as giving away Ashvane and her knowledge of azerite weaponry, which is immediately used against the Horde. It's all left ambiguous, but as of now that seems to be what they want us to think is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post

Thrall was cancer from the start, least of all since his introduction meant the spacing of every other orcish character prior. The one good story he was a part of, that being the WC3 one, had all conflict and thus all impetus of the storyline brought on by Grom, while his opposition consisted either of literal demons from hell, with which he had no connection as he'd never experienced anything his race had as regards their ties to the demons, or a strawman like Daelin, in which Thrall himself was a bit player. He was Anduin before Anduin - flawless, with his people in perfect alignment with him or otherwise removed, capable of being involved only in black and white stories.

The orcs were stuck in a passive rut as a result of this, and while he was fine as a background character in Vanilla, it's only when Wrath bothered to give him some flaws and give the orcs some kind of forward direction rather than vegetating that he improved. I will say he's a leagues better character as a result, and his recent cinematic would be fine if it weren't basically "I was doing fine, if only I hadn't appointed people who didn't agree with me" when he was already a fuck up and appointing Garrosh was one of his few moments of awareness.

@Powerogue

No, the starving was the default since Vanilla per the Wrath canon it just intensified directly prior to Cataclysm after the night elves cut trade. This is because they lived in a shitty desert. Thrall's reason for this was to induce racial penance for the orcs' misdeeds, despite maintaining every aspect of the prior Horde and praising the history of its heroes.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-08-24 at 05:06 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I mean how many horde soldiers has the PC killed under Sylvanas' orders while being her double agent? Usually you'd have a double agent make some effort to avoid unnecessary deaths. Yes, the Doylist explanation is that they never planned for the choices and thus are just copying the scenarios. But the Watsonian explanation could equally be that Sylvanas and Nathanos don't give a shit if you slaughter Horde soldiers.
    Them not caring that you kill Horde soldiers isn't the reason it's character assassination. The Forsaken used to kill people for being captured, let alone to achieve actual goals. The part that's character assassination is Sylvanas sending you to kill her troops in order to fuck her own plan over and free her enemies so they can band together against her. It's a Baine-like turn towards killing your own to benefit your enemy.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I mean the redeeming aspect of Sylvanas right now is that what she is doing seems to be what's best for the Horde. Chances are however very solid that everything she's done was only incidentally good for the Horde and she'll have an ulterior motive and will end up betraying/sacrificing the Horde at some point of her plan before the end of the expansion. There is little point in redeeming Sylvanas. Who are you redeeming her for? Her fans would loathe her if she was "redeemed". The people who want to see her dead both on Alliance and Horde do not want her redeemed either. And I don't exactly see her serving any compelling narrative purpose through redemption that many other characters could not better handle.
    Yeah, No. She isn't doing "what's best for the Horde" when the Horde was almost crushed in 8.2. If it wasn't for the Azshara deux ex machina, the Alliance lion would already be adorning the walls of Orgrimmar right now.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Yeah, No. She isn't doing "what's best for the Horde" when the Horde was almost crushed in 8.2. If it wasn't for the Azshara deux ex machina, the Alliance lion would already be adorning the walls of Orgrimmar right now.
    No it wouldn't, they'd find some bullshit reason for backing down, such as the latest "We can't press our advantage, the trolls are sad". If Varian left with just a stern scolding and shaking his finger at them, do you really think Anduin would do anything? The one constant in Warcraft is the Alliance ALWAYS backs off, forgives, forgets, and gets bent over later for their mercy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by KSM899 View Post
    What?!

No .. the last thing we want is an Alliance "Hero" redeem a Horde "Villain"
    She's a villain, stop putting quotes.