Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    I bought some protein shakes & a shitload of carrots. I'll play & lose some weight. Also a lot of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    I have bought 16 cans of 500ml monster, white, pink, blue. have plenty of water as well.

Bought a lot of easy to cook and healthy meals still.
    I mean the second part is fine. Not so much the first part. What you're doing is the equivalent of saying you just went out and got diet cigarettes.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Nothing, I'm not doing any marathon-gameplay crap. The game isn't going anywhere, and BWL isn't coming out until at least 7-8 months after launch, so there's no reason to rush things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    I mean the second part is fine. Not so much the first part. What you're doing is the equivalent of saying you just went out and got diet cigarettes.
    Monster isn't healthy, yes, but equating it to fucking cigarettes is just wrong.

I renewed my netflix subscription. Queues are going to be insane on launch day.

Nothing ill be working and have to wait till friday to burn myself

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    I would not relate them to cigarettes, also white monster is under 10 calories so i'd rather not drink my calories.

Upgraded my keyboard to the G915 for classic. recycled the old G613 to my office at work.

Imagine being so obsessed with a video game you are planning your lunch days before and taking 3 weeks of vacation from work. Get help. I'll be going to work and playing when I can.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-08-24 at 11:17 PM.

It will be unplayable at launch, maybe log in on the weekend to see if I can get a character a level or two but at launch is a complete waste of time. Too many people competing for the same quest mobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    You going to the gym regularly has little to do with the amount of shit in those drinks / prolonged time at the screen. It's unlikely but if you're sitting in front of that screen for a solid 24 hours you're risking health issues like clots

No matter how you try to sugar coat it, it's not healthy for anyone
    No one is at risk of blood clots if they sit around playing a game for a few days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Imagine being so obsessed with a video game you are planning your lunch days before and taking 3 weeks of vacation from work. Get help. I'll be going to work and playing when I can.
    Imagine whining.

Nothing because my wrist issues that were developed from too much WoW prevent me from binging it like I used to.

You going to the gym regularly has little to do with the amount of shit in those drinks / prolonged time at the screen. It's unlikely but if you're sitting in front of that screen for a solid 24 hours you're risking health issues like clots

^
    this

always funny how biased people in gaming forum sugar coat such things.
    even if most people disagree but its heavy addiction and should be consulted x)

On the way home from work I will stop and get a monster or something. That is about it.

Nothing Don't plan on putting much effort in to get anything in a reasonable amount of time. Will probably spend a good amount of time jumping in circles and talking in chat. Will probably take me months to ding 60 but who cares, I'm not planning to raid and there's no xpacs

- - - Updated - - -

My record is 36 hours straight for BFA launch. Though I did do accidental 24 hour sessions because I'll play past the point of being sleepy then become a zombie and won't feel sleepy anymore and have to just get up and go lay down but still lay there for 15 minutes wondering why I can't fall asleep after being awake 24+ hours lol. Sometimes I'd log and then sleep in my chair for 6-8 hours, wake up, use the bathroom, grab some tea and get right back on wow. I've been a gamer all my life though, playing all day long is normal for me.

I don't play like that anymore though, I try to stick to a strict schedule of getting up at 7am and going to bed around 1am. So sadly on launch I'll only get 6 hours of play but the next day I can go 7am-1am
    Last edited by Drusin; 2019-08-25 at 02:20 AM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Imagine not being able to read and see it's because my work is shut down. Shocker that people like to do things differently though aye, just because you don't take time off work to play a game means anyone else who does it is sad right? Say that to the many people who take work off for expansions etc idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    Imagine not being able to read and see it's because my work is shut down. Shocker that people like to do things differently though aye, just because you don't take time off work to play a game means anyone else who does it is sad right? Say that to the many people who take work off for expansions etc idiot
    I mean.. hope you enjoy 10 hour queues and lag on your day off.

I mean.. hope you enjoy 10 hour queues and lag on your day off.
    firstly im on an oceanic server so doubtful, and you're so negative towards it.

Got a new gaming setup. Laptop gaming on a 17'' screen and with fans that sound like an airplane was good enough for some BFA exploration.
    But classic i want to fully enjoy.

Nothing special, because for the first time the launch will be 7am for me and not 11pm. I get to have a good nights sleep and spend the actual entire day enjoying launch.

Downloaded the client, chatted with friends to decide the realm we're going, and... yeah. Later then looking for some odd day or two off at some point to see if I can get any enjoyment of going "hardcore," i.e. likely some ~10hr/day for those few days. Or maybe not. I'll see.