Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    I could go on for days about why retail has lost its charm and magic, but instead I’ll just enjoy classic and hope those still in retail enjoy it

I’ve got friends who love retail, but it isn’t for me. And with classic here, I don’t know that it ever will be again
    I just dislike both.

Quote Originally Posted by Cencil View Post
    HAHAHA

The amount of clowns in denial like yourself on MMOchamp is what is truly adorable!!

Upset that a garbage addon has been removed that AUTOMATES aspects of gameplay? LOL

All these hilarious and jealous comments "THEY'RE WEARING ROSE TINTED GOGGLES!!1" as their precious BFA dies more and more. I wonder why your game is dying?

You say watch what happens months down the line? - the drop off you speak of is all the BFA normie tourists who want trash addons like this. The sooner the drop off, the better.

You zoomies need to just stay on your silly BFA and disconcern yourselves with real WoW.
    ^ I give you all, the "superior community", in a nutshell. And they wonder why they're met with animosity?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirabai View Post
    So instead of questing in ungoro und use the tool to find a group - i have to stay in IF and spam the trade chat. How on earth is this a "improvement"?
    They do have an improvement to this, it's called current wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Why do you get such a hardon against people who prefer something you don’t? Do you feel threatened or something? You shouldn’t. BFA may have nothing going on but the next expac announcement will take the focus back to retail. Stop being a prick who gets joy from others mistery.
    lol talk about getting triggered by my comment first of all i wasn't replying to you anyways mind your own business i was talking to that smart person i replyed to with common sense unlike u and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    The funniest shit is, in Vanilla the realm cap was 3k players, and later increased to 5k players. Classic is going to have 10-15k players per realm, and that after all the layers are removed. Probably 30k while layers are still in game.

All the layers on a realm use the same chat.

So 30k vs 3k. 10 times as many people using chat.

Gonna laugh my ass off when people see how useless chat is going to be for forming groups.
    You make a good point about the realm population. Maybe that will make it easier to find tanks and healers. (crossing my fingers)
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Can we just get a World Chat instead ?
    99% of people on private server were totally Ok with this
    make things a lot easier to find group

I am happy that add-on's are being restricted. those who say they want classic then they deserve classic, without UI or any other add-on enhancements.

Classic is classic is classic. That's all there really is to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    This addon emerged a few days ago, its the creation of BFA tards who are bad plebs and should stick to retail
    an addon with the same purpose emerged in vanilla.

Creation of plebs and bfa tards too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post

Not to mention that the addon was 100% made by someone intent on playing Classic. This notion that BfA players did done it, and to sabotage Classic no less, is just additional proof of how the "Purists" are more invested in being toxic than they are in playing the game.

Sad to see, the release won't change squat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedmist View Post
    To be honest, only add-ons that existed back then should be allowed now. If people want to play Classic they should actually have to play it.
    They r restricting addons greatly from what u could do back then. U had addons that could automate gameplay back then, those r no longer possible in classic.

Seems kind of futile to me. Players are always going to try and figure out the most efficient way to make groups. If they can't do it with an addon they'll do it through Discord or something.

I have 0 issues with addons that were in vanilla WoW, but new ones that work like this one would just damage the game. Good move on Blizzard for taking action. People need to stop trying to turn Classic into BFA, it destroys the entire point of making Classic servers in the first place.

Nobody used that addon in vanilla, i played back then, go back to bfa, u will never make classic like retail, the devs are on our side they already deleted ur lil addon and they will keep classic clean like it was the first time

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    Nobody used that addon in vanilla, i played back then, go back to bfa, u will never make classic like retail, the devs are on our side they already deleted ur lil addon and they will keep classic clean like it was the first time
    Are you having a stroke or whats wrong your spelling?

An addon like that existed back in vanilla, so having it in classic is "keeping classic clean like it was the first time"

So instead of questing in ungoro und use the tool to find a group - i have to stay in IF and spam the trade chat. How on earth is this a "improvement"?
    you go to un'goro, you talk to the people there and you form groups. that is how we did it back in the day.

An addon like that existed back in vanilla, so having it in classic is "keeping classic clean like it was the first time"
    addon functionality was dramatically different back then. /startattack and many other commands did not exist.

but nobody on proudmoore - one of the largest west coast servers - used that addon. it was known, but not needed. if you needed a group, you went and got a group. or you did something else if you couldn't find one.

just because it existed then does not make it a good idea now, not when we are trying to re-build that sense of community not continue in the faceless social media age.

- - - Updated - - -

no, you travel to un'goro and interact with the people there and form a group.

u will have to interact with other ppl to complete dungeons, its probably too hard for bfa zombies like u

Or use the /World channel? Remember also private servers made the /World channel more popular than it was back in original vanilla, at least for me it did, I don't even remember the existence of a /world channel. I think it was becuase you had to join in manually and not many people knew how

No You don't. Stay in Un'Goro and type /join LookingForGroup. That will enter you into a global LFG chat channel that will allow you to continue to quest while trying to form a group.