Thread: This amuses me

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

This amuses me

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainmen...aracter-950225

I do hope they keep adding more to remind all the streamers about the reality of who they really are. Ideally all in a dungeon where they can be farmed over and over. It would be very cathartic for the playerbase as a whole
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

10+ Year Old Account
    Look just like him too.....hahahahaa

The guy talks about damaging his reputation while he's well known in the League of Legends community as a walking diarrhea. How ironic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, the name "Grozgore" is way to close to the name "GrossGore" to be a coincidence. He must be insecure about his physical appearance.

"Damaging my reputation" he says. Lol this is what have here: somebody who takes himself way too seriously. I feel like him calling out Blizzard this way is just him trolling.

Amazing how many times they refer to a trogg npc as "Troll" in this piece. Quality journalism.

I never heard of this GrossGore dumbass until this. I can understand him complaining about them making it a troll, but the nose? Does he not know that all male trolls have rather large noses? I don't know if he's Jewish or not (large hooked noses are a stereotype of Jewish people), but if he is, he should be happy it wasn't made into a goblin, which are a grossly exaggerated Jewish stereotype as a whole.

This kid should just suck it up and be happy Blizzard felt he was big enough to have an NPC made after him.

more likely he wanted to draw attention to the fact that Blizzard gave him a nod with a reference so he could try to draw some publicity. pretty pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    Well, the name "Grozgore" is way to close to the name "GrossGore" to be a coincidence. He must be insecure about his physical appearance.

"Damaging my reputation" he says. Lol this is what have here: somebody who takes himself way too seriously. I feel like him calling out Blizzard this way is just him trolling.
    If he didn't want his reputation damaged, maybe he should learn what the term 'humanoid' means. Or the difference inbetween Troggs and Trolls.

Also, this NPC has been around for... a year, almost, if you don't include Alpha and Beta.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Amazing how many times they refer to a trogg npc as "Troll" in this piece. Quality journalism.
    If the journalist doesn't play the game, it's easy to confuse them. Troggs look a lot like traditional trolls. Also, the moron himself calls it a troll, the journalist probably just repeated after him.

Fairly unimaginative PR stunt by blizz, sprinkled with a fake streamer outrage.

Blizzard has always tacked "gore" onto random things for NPC names.

I think this guy is just a bit egotistical to assume it's about him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    I also liked the MoP image they used to say Classic comes out on the 27th.

Grozgore actually sounds like a typical trogg name that Blizz would give.

I do think that it is a coincidence.

And he's only just now complaining about this NPC that existed for such a long time lol.

Also fuck this guy. Who gives a shit...

I would love to have a character named after me in WoW, troll, trogg or human lady with big tits, doesn't matter.

But yeah, this was fun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I also liked the MoP image they used to say Classic comes out on the 27th.
    No pandas in classic? Where do I sign up?

lol so mad, also doubt most would know if the guy didnt make a video about it so.
    Do you hear the voices too?

To sad you can delete tweets :/ This guy bragged at the start of 2018 that the was famous enough for blizzard to make an npc named after him. Guess he need some attention right now

Edit: found it. you gotta love the internet =P
    HOLY SHIT, im fucking famous??

THERES AN NPC IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT WITH MY NAME??

WHAT the fuck is going on lads.

WE made it bois, this is it, we made it big, fucking huge deal.
    — Gross Gore (@GrossieGore) February 8, 2018
    (edited out his twitch link)
    Last edited by Foolicious; 2019-08-25 at 05:53 PM.

Hahahaha He got trolled hard and literally. Blizzard has more money than him. Don't eff with people with money :P

It amuses me as well. Nothing screams "get over yourself" quite like that rant video.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EC0MN8OW...pg&name=medium

He was excited about it a while ago. Changed his tune because he was fading out of relevancy i guess.

I'd imagine there would be plenty of people who'd love Blizzard put them in the game and not give two shits if they made them a murloc. Must be nice that your biggest problem is feeling like a game company is trolling you.