View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Preordered two days back (WOOT!).

I would love to see WCI and WCII HD remakes next!
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    The fact that WC1 & 2 are on GoG, pretty much guarantees they won't be doing a HD remake of those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Preordered two days back (WOOT!).

My bet is Warcraft 3 Reforged DLC.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    I really look forward to seeing Illidan, Archimonde and the Lich King armor in the ice block updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Personally really excited to see the new models for key lore characters

Show me Grom, Illidan, Archimonde, Kael, Lady Vashj, and Medivh
    Same here.
    I'm wondering if we're going to see new models aswel, such as Valeera, maybe Varian?

I saw female Demon Hunters as concepts. I hope they won't be females in normal games(or just a skin for the hero).

Link:
    https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpe...ncept_art.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Same here.
    I'm wondering if we're going to see new models aswel, such as Valeera, maybe Varian?
    I don't think third war happened in Stormwind. Gilneas is more propable addition.
    I saw female Demon Hunters as concepts. I hope they won't be females in normal games(or just a skin for the hero).

Link:
    https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpe...ncept_art.jpeg
    From what I remember, some of random demon hunter names will be female and female models will be for them.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I don't think third war happened in Stormwind. Gilneas is more propable addition.
    I didn't mean in campaign. Just a bonus models(because why not?).
    Though I know that plenty of people will made bonus models on their own...

From what I remember, some of random demon hunter names will be female and female models will be for them.
    Hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I didn't mean in campaign. Just a bonus models(because why not?).
    Though I know that plenty of people will made bonus models on their own...
    I think it is very unlikely, unless they plan DLC campaigns with WoW lore.

I would love to play League of Zul and Kaldorei Empire.

I love Warcraft 3 and have no interest in seeing how Golden butchers it for the remastered version.

Here's two things I'd like to see in Reforged:

- A bonus campaign where you play as Alleria/Turalyon and the Army of the Light and fight the Legion (maybe even the minions of the Void) in the Twisting Nether/Argus. They've been doing that for 1.000 years, so Blizzard could have a lot of creative freedom with that storyline. Perhaps this would be a little Starcraft-ish, but I think that that conflict would work really well in Warcraft III.

- A bonus chapter or mission where you meet Umbric and his followers during the Invasion of Quel'thalas story arc. This way Reforged could better flesh-out the backstory of Umbric. His lack of backstory being a fairly common complaint some people had back when Void Elves were released.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-08-25 at 10:38 AM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    Here's two things I'd like to see in Reforged:

- A bonus campaign where you play as Alleria/Turalyon and the Army of the Light and fight the Legion (maybe even the minions of the Void) in the Twisting Nether/Argus. They've been doing that for 1.000 years, so Blizzard could have a lot of creative freedom with that storyline. Perhaps this would be a little Starcraft-ish, but I think that that conflict would work really well in Warcraft III.

- A bonus chapter or mission where you meet Umbric and his followers during the Invasion of Quel'thalas story arc. This way Reforged could better flesh-out the backstory of Umbric. His lack of backstory being a fairly common complaint some people had back when Void Elves were released.
    So basically, you want them to use Reforged to flesh out your pet race and pet character as much as possible? Yeah, aint happening, sorry. If theyll add bonus campaigns, itll be things that are relevant during the time, and neither Alleria nor Umbric are.

So basically, you want them to use Reforged to flesh out your pet race and pet character as much as possible? Yeah, aint happening, sorry. If theyll add bonus campaigns, itll be things that are relevant during the time, and neither Alleria nor Umbric are.
    Duh? I literally said that's what I'd like to see, not what is likely to happen.

Let alone the fact that your argument is wrong. Umbric is relevant to the time period, since the Invasion of Quel'thalas drove him to start conducting research on Drathir's works.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashahalasin View Post
    The fact that WC1 & 2 are on GoG, pretty much guarantees they won't be doing a HD remake of those games.
    What's that? First I've heard this.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

I started playing warcaft when I was probably 5 with the OG warcraft on dos

My favorite memory is when my brother and I figured out how to network our computers to fight each other. Also battle.net edition for warcraft 2 was pretty awesome.

My favorite mission in wc3 was probably destroying stratholme.

My go to race was the undead in wc3

No favorite custom map

I have not purchased the remaster, I tend to not pre-order. I'll grab it on release or shortly after.

Looking forward to replaying the whole thing honestly, it's been ages since I've played through the campaigns. Plus the updates looks weird but I enjoy the cartoon weirdness.

I'll get the deluxe version or whatever. I love in game goodies. If they announce a physical collectors I would probably grab that to go next to my og wc3 collectors

Duh? I literally said that's what I'd like to see, not what is likely to happen.

Let alone the fact that your argument is wrong. Umbric is relevant to the time period, since the Invasion of Quel'thalas drove him to start conducting research on Drathir's works.
    And still, hes completely irrelevant for that time period. It may have cause him to start researching, but that doesnt make him relevant at all.

And still, hes completely irrelevant for that time period. It may have cause him to start researching, but that doesnt make him relevant at all.
    Hence why I said that he could have a bonus chapter or secondary mission. You are just nitpicking for the sake of fighting. Next time read my post more carefully. And I gave my opinion to which I am entitled.

Hence why I said that he could have a bonus chapter or secondary mission. You are just nitpicking for the sake of fighting. Next time read my post more carefully. And I gave my opinion to which I am entitled.
    I read your post very carefully. Im just "nitpicking" because all u ever do is try to somehow shoe in void elves+alleria in places where they arent needed. and then you get mad when someone says "no, they dont need to be there, why should they"
    oh, and bc its funny
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-08-25 at 06:17 PM.

I read your post very carefully. Im just "nitpicking" because all u ever do is try to somehow shoe in void elves+alleria in places where they arent needed. and then you get mad when someone says "no, they dont need to be there, why should they"
    oh, and bc its funny
    Yeah, because she is my favourite character. So something that I WOULD *LIKE* TO SEE HAPPEN (NOT that is likely to happen) is that Alleria receives more screentime in Warcraft III, since she was an OG character from Warcraft II and an iconic character of the high elves. Once again you prove that you didn't read at all, since I wasn't predicting what would happen, I was stating my opinion of what I would like to see happen. I don't give a shit if it's very unlikely to happen (which it isn't).

Now, if you're done nitpicking my opinion, I would go the next level and include a cutscene about the Windrunner Sisters (Alleria included) as a flashback in Sylvanas' story arc.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-08-25 at 06:23 PM.

Yeah, because she is my favourite character. So something that I WOULD *LIKE* TO SEE HAPPEN (NOT that is likely to happen) is that Alleria receives more screentime in Warcraft III, since she was an OG character from Warcraft II. Once again you prove that you didn't read at all, since I wasn't predicting what would happen, I was stating my opinion of what I would like to see happen. I don't give a shit if it's very unlikely to happen (which it isn't).

Now, if you're done nitpicking my opinion, I would go the next level and include a cutscene about the Windrunner Sisters (Alleria included) as a flashback in Sylvanas' story arc.
    Yeah i think its kinda obvious that she is your fav character. But allow me to say, not even your favourite chaacter needs to be everywhere, least of all in WC3 where she simply isnt part of the story. There are tons of things that could get an extra campaign, that would actually flesh out the history of the third war, and alleria on argus is not one of them.
    And a cinematic with Sylvanas would also not make any sense, since she isnt relevant to the story of sylvanas either during that time.
    And yeah, i get that you WOULD JUST LIKE all that to happen, but the same way you are allowed to say that, im allowed to say it would be boring and pointless.

My bet is Warcraft 3 Reforged DLC.
    I would hate an HD remake, the mechanics were so boring and limiting. Made a simple mechanical campaign last hours.

Would rather they remade WC1+2 with WC3 mechanics with updated story since they have been big time retconned.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Quote Originally Posted by lllBlackSunlll View Post
    I would hate an HD remake, the mechanics were so boring and limiting. Made a simple mechanical campaign last hours.

Would rather they remade WC1+2 with WC3 mechanics with updated story since they have been big time retconned.
    That's what I expect. We would get to play Warcraft 3 with some visual and gameplay changes. You know, orcs with warlocks and ogres and other nice things like that.