10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    That does not mean there isn't a headline somewhere saying that.

A line giving Trump head.
    It has... in fact, I can no longer look at Toadstool the same way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Politico has a list of over 100 dumping sites for coal ash, that FEMA has declared are in flood zones.
    They don’t want your liberal fresh water! Maybe coal ash produces electrolytes... I’ll wait for a statements from Gatoraid.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yeah on one twitter feed I saw 10 of the 15 poorest counties in America are in Kentucky.
    If you meant by Median Household Income, then it's 7 of the top 25. Not as bad as you saw, but, considering there are 50 states, it's pretty fucking pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    So you are arguing that there is no bias in mainstream media? Wow ok.

- - - Updated - - -

No i never said that. I'm saying it's the media's job to report facts, without putting their political opinions within said facts.

You surely can see there is a difference. It's not the media's job to report their "fee fees" along with headlines. Save it for the opinion sections if they feel so inclined, not my fucking front page headlines.
    Correcting a lie told by a politician isn’t being biased. It is, get this.....reporting the fucking facts.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    So they're literally impoverishing themselves to keep two men from marrying. We should make it a reservation for primitive man and remove their senators.

- - - Updated - - -

Why isn't his made up example good enough for you? /s
    He's a one trick pony. I've been asking him for like 3 years straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/o...s-got-n1035661

The US, taking a very Trumpian approach to "paying debts", has functionally stopped allowing Iraqi translators who work with the US military into the US. These are people who put themselves and their families at risk to help the US army, and they're functionally being given the middle finger by the Trump administration.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    It's good that he did that. What exactly did you expect from those talks? Climate change is happening, but there is no catastrophe looming and all talks about trying to stop climate change are just pandering for political points.
    Trump is literally all about political points, so then why didn't he go?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...bnK?li=BBnb7Kz

"It's tremendous wealth," Trump told reporters gathered at the G-7 summit in France. "I'm not going to lose that wealth. I'm not going to lose it on dreams and windmills, which, frankly, aren't working too well."
    So windmills don't work too well but nuking a hurricane sure sounds like a good idea!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tom-cotto...172512857.html

Ever the sniveling boot lickers to Heir Drumpf, that the vast swathes of the Republican party are, Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas doubles down on Trump's utter stupidity and says how much better off Greenlanders would be if they allowed themselves to be bought by the U.S. and how well we could strip every national resource from their country.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/tom-cotto...172512857.html

Ever the sniveling boot lickers to Heir Drumpf, that the vast swathes of the Republican party are, Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas doubles down on Trump's utter stupidity and says how much better off Greenlanders would be if they allowed themselves to be bought by the U.S. and how well we could strip every national resource from their country.

By better off he means having to suddenly buy their own health insurance and likely being unable to and then dying/going bankrupt if they get sick?

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post

So windmills don't work too well but nuking a hurricane sure sounds like a good idea!!
    Seriously, what is his issue with windmills outside of that one time he lost to them?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Seriously, what is his issue with windmills outside of that one time he lost to them?
    Trump is like an elephant in that he never forgets a slight or a grudge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    By better off he means having to suddenly buy their own health insurance and likely being unable to and then dying/going bankrupt if they get sick?
    The American Dream exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yeah on one twitter feed I saw 10 of the 15 poorest counties in America are in Kentucky.

I remember seeing the political add of the Democrat running against McConnell on how how he blew off coal miners who were dying black lung disease, blah, blah, blah.

They will still vote for this guy. As with your post and many others, I don't have much confidence in the state of Kentucky on anything they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Coal Miners
    *cough* Coal is coming back *wheeze* Trump said it was *hack hack* Coal will only end *spit cough hack cough cough* Coal will only end *coughcoughcough* over my dead body.
    *heart monitor flat lines*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    So they're literally impoverishing themselves to keep two men from marrying. We should make it a reservation for primitive man and remove their senators.
    I think the word you're looking for is "Martyr"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    So while you all let the Russians derail the thread into a discussion about journalistic ethics

Im amazed none of you mentioned Trump straight up lied about what China said, and was called out on it by them

President Donald Trump claimed on Monday that Chinese officials are prepared to return to the negotiating table, signaling there may be a path to a potential détente in his tit-for-tat trade war with Beijing.
    China called last night our top trade people and said, ‘Let’s get back to the table.’ They have been hurt very badly, but they understand this is the right thing to do and I have great respect for it,” Trump told reporters during a bilateral meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi on the sidelines of the G-7 summit.

“They want to make a deal,” Trump continued. “That’s a great thing.”
    Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang appeared to dispute Trump's claim that such phone conversations had taken place.
    “I am not aware of the phone calls over the weekend you mentioned,
    ” he said in response to a question at a Monday press briefing. “What I can say is that the trade differences should be solved through dialogue and consultation.“
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-talks-1475224
    bolding mine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Trump straight up lied about what China said, and was called out on it by them
    Suspected...

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So, yes, he's either pushing a story he can't prove, or he's lying, so the stock market doesn't take a dive again
    ...but did not outright call it. Nice catch. Add to the pile of "Trump claims a world leader said something nice in private, which that world leader denies in public".

I suppose China could have lied here, but
    a) Trump has far less credibility, and
    b) I fail to see the benefit of lying in public, saying there is no deal and Trump lied, when there is a deal and Trump told the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post

But hey... At least he was honest. He (alongside all of the GoP base and politicians) dont want to lose their wealth (be present or imagined) in order to combat the worst catastrophe of humanity. Because mist of them will be dead when this gets in full swing
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Just think how much radiation those windmills will actually put out if he actually does nuke hurricanes.

The answer is still 0. The radiation would come from his stupid decision to use nukes on nature
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex View Post
    Just think how much radiation those windmills will actually put out if he actually does nuke hurricanes.

The answer is still 0. The radiation would come from his stupid decision to use nukes on nature
    It's not the radiation that's the concern, it's the noise. The noise is what causes cancer according to Trump, and only Trump.

Well, imagine nuking a hurricane...and that radioactive fallout blowing all over Mar-a-lago.

So apparently nice beautiful Doral resort he wants for upcoming G7 had a bed bug problem.

With trump's Doral bed bug haven trending with #EmolumentsClause, now seems as good a time as any to remind world leaders of his BED BUG problems at the resort.

Be a shame if #TrumpBedBugs started trending.

There is a Miami Herald article linked in tweet but the subscription blocked me.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!