Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    bro i play one with my face and the other with my dick obv
    Hard to tell the difference.

bro i play one with my face and the other with my dick obv
    Guessing your dick handles retail, the limited amount of abilities just make it micropenis accessable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they fuckin serious this is so dumb...why would they make it like that?!?!?

I was logged in chillin an tried to login to retail an got kicked now im in a fuckin 15k Q like omfg
    Because you are on the same account?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Sit in the Queue like the rest of the 21k peeps like a man!

For me this is also a huge problem, and also the reason why I probably won't be too "hardcore" about classic. There's just too much stuff I still wanna do in BfA, and doing that afk/semi afk while playing classic was my plan. Learnt about a week ago that won't be possible. It sucks, but what can you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    "vanilla experience"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Because you can only focus on 1 game at a time. Is this some new concept to you? You're ignoring or idling in one of them.
    The thing is, you can play every single game in the entire world on your second screen, apart from one of the two. And yes, there are many games that benefit a lot from idling/afking, current wow being one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I think they want to avoid situation when someone that play only live shares account with someone that want to play only classic.
    There's like 10 very popular games on bnet. You could make the same argument for literally every single one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Guessing your dick handles retail, the limited amount of abilities just make it micropenis accessable.
    penis so small
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    blizz keeps saying is a whole different game...if thats the case why wouldnt you think you could open both duh!
    Separate game, but only one subscription. It isn't any different than trying to log into the same account to play two characters at the same time.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Quote Originally Posted by mjolnrik View Post
    This actually is a small problem which people replying here dont seem to understand. Theres plenty of reasons why you would want to have both games up at the same time. For instance, you are queuing for raid finder or waiting for your mythic+ group to fill on retail. Or maybe the role is reversed. Waiting for a dungeon group to fill, already at the stone. Gives you a fair bit of time to do dailies on retail.

Now what do you do? Sounds like quite a mundane task where you would be better off playing something else at the same time. Id gladly spend sometime alt tabbing between the 2 games so I dont have to wait around.
    I see your complaint, but why aren’t you also complaining about playing an alt in BfA while queued on a different character? It’s the same thing. Bottom line, pay attention while you’re playing. Do something productive while you’re queued.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo dei capi View Post
    We did it everyone. We have successfully complained about every aspect of retail and classic. There certainly can't be anything else to whine about after this "reason".
    yeah i admit i wasn't expecting that complain
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I see your complaint, but why aren’t you also complaining about playing an alt in BfA while queued on a different character? It’s the same thing. Bottom line, pay attention while you’re playing. Do something productive while you’re queued.
    How is it that normally everyone keeps talking about how classic is so much different from bfa and is a separate game, and in this case it suddenly becomes the same as playing 2 characters at once in BfA? It obviously is not.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoloco View Post
    Separate game, but only one subscription. It isn't any different than trying to log into the same account to play two characters at the same time.
    The only reason it's not "any different" is because Blizzard has set it up that way. Classic is a completely separate version of the game.

As someone else said, just get a new account for classic and pay blizz 30 a month.

blizz keeps saying is a whole different game...if thats the case why wouldnt you think you could open both duh!
    It's also been confirmed *multiple* times (over the last 4 months)...if that's the case why would you think you could open both duh!
    Last edited by Mardux; 2019-08-27 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    I know you got infracted for this and I’m usually pretty pro-retail but even I can appreciate that this is fucking hilarious. Thanks, I needed a laugh.

But yeah, this is definitely to prevent two people from sharing the same subscription and nothing else. Your cable provider would shut your ass off if you were plugged into your neighbor’s feed, I don’t know why they expect any different from Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It's stupid, I agree. My hype for classic died pretty fast after that announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It's stupid, I agree. My hype for classic died pretty fast after that announcement.
    You've never been able to play two different characters on the same WoW Account...why would this be any different? It's still just 1 Account.

Want to play "Retail" and Classic at the same time? Get two accounts.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Because blizzard is dumb.

15+ Year Old Account
    As many others have said, you are sharing one account between the 2 games. You can buy a 2nd account if you want to play both at the same time.

pay two subs! also: at least at the moment being afk in classic is assholish. There are tons of people who want to actually play, not spend half of the time afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    How is it that normally everyone keeps talking about how classic is so much different from bfa and is a separate game, and in this case it suddenly becomes the same as playing 2 characters at once in BfA? It obviously is not.
    It very definitely is the same account, however. And you can't log into the same account twice at the same time.

What reason do you have for logging into both games at once?