Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Because you can only focus on 1 game at a time. Is this some new concept to you? You're ignoring or idling in one of them.
    untrue. you can play any two blizzard games except vanilla and retail.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless of reasons. It absolutley suck balls to not be able to play retail while your still in a que on classic especially given that the ques are so damn long. The dc shouldnt happen until your actually online in the other game imo.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    I only see one thing that is dumb. Someone that thought they could play two instances of WoW on the same account at the same time.
    And why shouldn't you be allowed to play?
    They are 2 different games even if it's on same account. You can play Hearthstone and HOTS at same time and they are on same account.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    then why can I play hearthstone while waiting in queue?:P

also, I could play beta and PTR at the same time as retail

soooo yeah?
    Well then I guess you'll just have to suck it up and deal with only playing 1 WoW version at a time.

Soooo yeah?
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can play retail and classic on the same account, but you'll need two subscriptions to do so.
    Hi

Blizzard could make a playing service where they literraly shit in your mounts, people here would still buy it ans say it's a good thing.
    When you have a 2 hours queue to login on your server. It would be nice to play retaill meanwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    no they DONT. they share the same bnet account NOT the same wow account.
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    Classic doesnt use your wow account from retail either, duh!

- - - Updated - - -

wow retail and beta ad ptr can be logged in at the same time, so you are wrong.
    Classic and retail do use the same WoW account for logging in and sub fees. PTR has its own WoW account, that's why you can log in on PTR and Retail/Classic at the same time. Just check you're account info page before posting anything here.

There's no separate WoW acc for Classic, but there's a separate acc for PTR.

You have no idea what you're talking about, yet you're instigating and propagating this silly uneducated outrage. You're like those anti-vaxxers, but at least your outrage doesn't cost people their lives. So you may be proud of at least that :V

Want to play retail and classic at the same time? Buy another WoW acc. Then you'll be able to log in twice on retail or twice on classic or once on retail and once on classic.
    Last edited by ls-; 2019-08-28 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    Are they fuckin serious this is so dumb...why would they make it like that?!?!?

I was logged in chillin an tried to login to retail an got kicked now im in a fuckin 15k Q like omfg
    You should not be logged in “chillin” when 15k other players are waiting in queue for their turn to play the game. It is extremely selfish behavior. If you’re not actively playing you should step aside and let other players have their fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    You should not be logged in “chillin” when 15k other players are waiting in queue for their turn to play the game. It is extremely selfish behavior. If you’re not actively playing you should step aside and let other players have their fun.
    And so when you are in the queue you should what? Not playing wow at all because their server limitation is completely retarded and that you have to wait two hours to play? And when you enter disconnect because you don't have time anymore to play.

That's retarded. And Blizzard way of handling the situation is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    And so when you are in the queue you should what? Not playing wow at all because their server limitation is completely retarded and that you have to wait two hours to play? And when you enter disconnect because you don't have time anymore to play.

That's retarded. And Blizzard way of handling the situation is retarded.
    I did not say anything like what your implying.

All I said, is that if you don’t actively play, you should let other people get your spot. Don’t be selfish.

I did not say anything like what your implying.

All I said, is that if you don’t actively play, you should let other people get your spot. Don’t be selfish.
    But the reverse is happening here. People would like to play on the empty servers of the live version while they wait in queue for classic. They just want to kill time in the 5h queue, there is nothing selfish happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Small indie company
    more like small brain users
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    But the reverse is happening here. People would like to play on the empty servers of the live version while they wait in queue for classic. They just want to kill time in the 5h queue, there is nothing selfish happening here.
    I did not say anything about people in queue being selfish. I’m not sure where you get that from.

I was obviously talking about people who got past the queue and are IN-GAME. To afk IN-GAME is selfish when other people are waiting to get in.

Again, I’m not talking about people who are waiting in queues. Of course they are not being rude for not looking a the log-in screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Becase Diablo, Starcraft, etc. cost money. Classic is free for WoW subscribers. The only way to fairly allow what your talking would be to sell Classic separately, likely at a cheaper price. If you could have a Classic-only account, then people could do both at the same time. However, one subscription = one game instance. It's that simple.
    Yeah classic costs money so does bc, WotLK, catha, panamdaria... But in my old account I didn't purchased any of those and I have the Legion.

The point isn't if something costs money but that you are paying for something. You can start all games from bnet app, in order to play classic you have to select classic in order to play retail you have to select retail...

What would happen if you try to play the game without bnet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    You already explained why in your previous post. It's to prevent sharing subscriptions.
    And how hard is to make it so that if you wanna play classic and retail at the same time you need to start it from same bnet, you have to click on some pop-up button on the same computer and so on. Yes you can find the way to to around it but saving 13eur in order to do it isn't worth it..

don't go afk when there's 15.000 people trying to play then.

I did not say anything about people in queue being selfish. I’m not sure where you get that from.

I was obviously talking about people who got past the queue and are IN-GAME. To afk IN-GAME is selfish when other people are waiting to get in.

Again, I’m not talking about people who are waiting in queues. Of course they are not being rude for not looking a the log-in screen.
    You can be afk in classic right now.
    But you can't play retail while queuing. So right now the situation is just completely dumb.

And when we won't have long queue, I'd be happy to play retail while queuing in capital for a bg. Doing absolutely nothing cause there is nothing you can do.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    And why shouldn't you be allowed to play?
    They are 2 different games even if it's on same account. You can play Hearthstone and HOTS at same time and they are on same account.
    yes but wow classic and wow retail share a subscription - so you cannot play both at once. Hearthstone and HOTS don't, so you can play both at once.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    yes but wow classic and wow retail share a subscription - so you cannot play both at once. Hearthstone and HOTS don't, so you can play both at once.
    true but it should be allowed since you log in with same account when you play blizz games so is not like someone else can log in from a different pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    You can be afk in classic right now.
    But you can't play retail while queuing. So right now the situation is just completely dumb.

And when we won't have long queue, I'd be happy to play retail while queuing in capital for a bg. Doing absolutely nothing cause there is nothing you can do.
    Okay. Cool. I’m not sure why you’re addressing this towards me because I never said otherwise then.

I’ve just said I think it is selfish to afk for an extended time IN-GAME if there are 15k people waiting In queue to get in. That got nothing to do with what you are saying.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2019-08-28 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I think they want to avoid situation when someone that play only live shares account with someone that want to play only classic.
    ding ding ding ding ding! we have a winner ...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    ding ding ding ding ding! we have a winner ...
    And still we have 10 pages more of people that don't get it...