Poll: Who would win?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    that's the thing though, in a fight against a super human, Batman would make sure to find out Vegeta's handicap, otherwise he'd be a fool, and Batman is no fool.
    giving vegeta the same amount of pre fight time ends in a dead batman though.

I don't know who Vegeta is, but Batman is a rich kid with psychological issues.

(To be fair, I'm not a huge fan of the modern day "Batman can plan for anything" shtick. I miss the old days when he was just a great detective that fought crime and not the embodiment of deus ex machina)

I mean what Vegata? The first shown Vegeta? Batman has a small chance. Current/SSJ vegeta? LOL no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    giving vegeta the same amount of pre fight time ends in a dead batman though.
    Vegeta's arrogant means he wouldn't care to prepare to fight a human that dresses like a bat, allowing Batman to capitalize on his pride.

Vegeta: H-How could I... the prince of all saiyans, lose... to a mere huiman?
    Batman: Because I'm Batman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    It is now. I like batman but I prefer superman. I think they are my two fav superheroes. I like that superman is this saviour that we should all look up to as someone we should try to emulate. I like batman because it shows that with enough hard work and preparation you can do anything you set your mind to. I've even accepted batman is homosexual and that is ok too.
    Yeah, he sure loves him some of that manly love Catwoman gives him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    well, you are just wrong, no helping that. batman gets swatted like a fly before he could have a single coherent thought.
    Not if Vegeta monologues for like 22 minutes like he did with Imperfect Cell, giving Batman just enough time to come up with a genius strategy that takes Vegeta down, but doesn't kill him, because Batman never kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    First of all Batman is more important to dc than Superman.

Batman cannot be beat as long as there is prep time.
    this is THE single dumbest statement ive ever seen, anywhere.....
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

Batman used to symbolize the idea that human ingenuity can overcome any obstacle.
    And that's looking into the "mythos" that comicbooks used to create. (Disney and Warner Bros fucked that all to hell though)

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku Vs Superman was popular because there was actually a debate there. Vegeta would ABSOLUTELY destory Batman, without even really trying.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

a better debate would've been green lantern batman vs vegeta

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    a better debate would've been green lantern batman vs vegeta

There's nothing in the thread that says Batman can't get a hold of a Green Lantern ring before fighting Vegeta, but then THAT would be no debate because Batman with a GL ring is just invincible.

There's nothing in the thread that says Batman can't get a hold of a Green Lantern ring before fighting Vegeta, but then THAT would be no debate because Batman with a GL ring is just invincible.
    He's really more suited to a Yellow Ring than a Green one.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    He's really more suited to a Yellow Ring than a Green one.
    Now that's just frightening, even Thanos would shit his pants.

Now that's just frightening, even Thanos would shit his pants.
    Frightening, yes. Still far below the level at which Thanos would shit his pants though. This would be enough for him to think Batman was worth his interest though.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    no any conceivable way they fight vegeta wins unless he has some sort of massive handy cap. there is just no way for batman to counter him if they are on an even footing.
    Vegeta would easily lose unless it was a strait up fist fight. Saiyan's have been shown to be effected by everyday normal shit and Vegeta is prideful and wouldn't go all out against Batman as he would sense that his powerlevel was that of a normal human scrub maybe just a little bit higher, or maybe even 0 since he isn't from the dragon ball universe. Vegeta would likely use a normal punch to knock Batman out and not even realize he is still conscious while Batman then uses some gadgets to take him down or lays low and prepares to take out Vegeta at another time.

Now if it was an evil version of Vegeta who would just kill shit then Batman would pretty much instantly lose without prep time.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2019-08-30 at 01:27 AM.

batman > superman > goku > vegeta

math

for the record i think its super stupid that batman > superman, but thats fotm atm

As far as dumb nerd competitions go, this one is even more dumb. Literally the only reason Batman can beat Superman is because of Kryptonite. Saiyans have no in-built weakness like that. Even original evil Vegeta (the one least likely to put up with any shit and more likely to just straight-up kill his opponent) would destroy Batman without breaking a sweat... Nice guy Vegeta may have more morals, but he's still a super saiyan (god).
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2019-08-30 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    As far as dumb nerd competitions go, this one is even more dumb. Literally the only reason Batman can beat Superman is because of Kryptonite. Saiyans have no in-built weakness like that. Even original evil Vegeta (the one least likely to put up with any shit and more likely to just straight-up kill his opponent) would destroy Batman without breaking a sweat... Nice guy Vegeta may have more morals, but he's still a super saiyan (god).
    OG Vegeta had a weakness though. Grab him by the tail and he was done for. Dunno how batman would pull that off though, but its the only way I could see batman win. Anything post loss of tail and Vegeta wins 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    OG Vegeta had a weakness though. Grab him by the tail and he was done for. Dunno how batman would pull that off though, but its the only way I could see batman win. Anything post loss of tail and Vegeta wins 100%
    It's been forever since I watched that, but wasn't Vegeta strong enough to not be effected by someone grabbing his tail? I seem to recall someone doing that hoping it would work, only to get kicked in the head... Or was that Nappa?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It's been forever since I watched that, but wasn't Vegeta strong enough to not be effected by someone grabbing his tail? I seem to recall someone doing that hoping it would work, only to get kicked in the head... Or was that Nappa?
    I don't recall to be honest. I remember it working on Raditz and not sure if it worked during Nappa/Vegeta. It was the only weakness I could think off.

Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    I don't recall to be honest. I remember it working on Raditz and not sure if it worked during Nappa/Vegeta. It was the only weakness I could think off.
    Yeah, I found a clip after you mentioned it:

It worked on Raditz because he was weaker.

Wow... there are some strange fruits out there..