Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great ... and here I am at Lv 12 in Darkshore ... ._.

That's what everyone who wasn't blinded by nostalgia said : MC is rushable easily with full greens and no RF because boss don't even have 2 mecanics and are normal dungeon lvl

Haven’t touched classic, but I played WoW since 2004. It was never hard, so killing rags and ony just shy of a week in isn’t surprising in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    stop being immature , kid :P
    kids are immature by definition lol

15+ Year Old Account
    without test of skulls and quintessential stuff? woot they are bot required?

Quote Originally Posted by ali725 View Post
    The fact he got killed so fast tells me people are gonna run through Classic content soo fast.
    the majority of atiesh is just entering their 30's, so...no?

a handful of try hards will blow through the content and whine that the next phase needs to come faster, and i hope blizzard ignores them.

Has anyone got a link to method' world first second place stream, or probably third place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatakau View Post
    Has anyone got a link to method' world first second place stream, or probably third place.
    Their stream is about WF race coverage. People really thought Method has real chance?

People didnt understand that APES are a Private Server Guild that did 200 MC runs over the last years?

A PRIVATE SERVER GUILD get the World First.

NOT A RETAIL ONE.

So beside the """""difficulty"""""" of Vanilla, we clearly saw that a Retail Guild, one of the best, didnt accomplished nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    didnt accomplished nothing.
    So they did accomplish something?
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    without test of skulls and quintessential stuff? woot they are bot required?
    Then why would you say it was without?

15+ Year Old Account
    Won't be playing classic (because I did it already =) )

But to defend this a bit... MC was never hard in any way.

Why are people surprised? It have been confirmed over the years that Vanilla wasn't actually hard by its content but was more of a player barricade due to 40man, stability connection and so on.

Now I look forward to 8.3 raid for a proper challenge.

And congratuatlions to APES for proving how truly trash raiding was back then.

Wow.. I expected it to be fast but not THIS fast, especially ony with the questline... It does back up what iv been thinking about endgame Classic for months though. The real lasting thing is gonna be it's very different PVP, MC and BWL are just... jokes to modern players and AQ40 isn't much ether, hell even Naxx is really only gonna last cause of the artificial timegate the tank gear requirement of the Four Horsemen brings when that's out.

But the PVP will certainly be interesting with all the crazy builds that were possible back then nnd that's why im gonna play it.. but as a side thing to regular WoW and other games.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualVader View Post
    Why are people surprised? It have been confirmed over the years that Vanilla wasn't actually hard by its content but was more of a player barricade due to 40man, stability connection and so on.

Now I look forward to 8.3 raid for a proper challenge.

And congratuatlions to APES for proving how truly trash raiding was back then.
    The only ones surprised are the nostalgia blinded people that thought that classic was gonna be OMEGAHARD when they knew what patch it was and how easy mechanic wise classic raids were, realistic people? they saw this coming and they like classic despite this, so props to them.

Watched the full stream again and having played on a bunch of private servers over the years i have to say that compared to pserver values he does seem way undertuned. The pre boss trash gets blown away like its nothing and Raggy goes down way to fast aswell that wasnt the case on pservers at least with undergeared raids. Pservers despite being on 1.12 clients had the values adjusted in order to provide a more accurate experience if blizzard used the original Vanilla values thats a mistake of them. Thats not a player skill issue considering vanilla rotations for many classes was a 1 button spam so imo MC is just way undertuned.

Also its a huge mistake to compare guilds like Method with pserver guilds. Not a single pserver guild would have been able to kill the bosses Method killed last years without double or triple their wipes. Practice makes perfect and the best pserver guilds, while having very good players aswell, have cleared vanilla raids and leveled chars multiple times over the last years. Its what they do and they are pretty good at it.

Despite MC being undertuned though classic wasn't hard when it came to raiding. Classic was harder then retail though on everything else. Raggy is gonna get destroyed by multiple guilds next days and on the next reset. Pretty much every guild that enters MC will clear it also on first or 2nd day.
    Last edited by Beepy; 2019-09-01 at 08:34 AM.

Meanwhile I'm still 18 trying to find time to play the game

Quote Originally Posted by Kilik View Post
    Their stream is about WF race coverage. People really thought Method has real chance?
    Lets take me for example.It took me 5 days to understand it because their tittle is misleading and the Commentators did NOT made it clear.Until today i thought they are racing and actually it was them covering a Classic even.The two things are totally different.Well it may be my mistake for not understanding but i think it is more the lack of clarification from Method than anything else.

I don't mind them doing a community events.Unlike redbull.I will even support them.But make the split crystal clear.That it is not Method the Brand competing but it is Method the Organizer.
    Last edited by dragnipur; 2019-09-01 at 08:21 AM.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

No surprise there, people really expected bosses with 3 abilities to last long with people having modern ported addons and years of knowledge? Classic was tedious, not hard, it's about time people finally start seeing that.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    The only ones surprised are the nostalgia blinded people that thought that classic was gonna be OMEGAHARD when they knew what patch it was and how easy mechanic wise classic raids were, realistic people? they saw this coming and they like classic despite this, so props to them.
    Mostly because they are failing in the Retail content, then they try to bring up their Vanilla experience (where this argument couldn’t be challenged back then) as their last defense.