''Classic raiding is harder than retail'' ROFL ROFL ROFL

6 days after release we got ragnaros and onyxia world first kill with half green/blue items....im playing classic,but just wanted to rub it on classic fanbois face.I hope you realise now

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did you kill them?

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

No one has ever said this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Did you kill them?
    That doesn't matter.Since it is patch 1.12 and the no changes crowd everything is nurfed.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    So many people have said that over the years in pretty much every expansion.

Yup, nobody ever claimed that, quite the opposite actually.

OP is just a LIDL troll

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So many people have said that over the years in pretty much every expansion.
    You make this post and then don't show any proof. No one ever said classic raiding was harder than retail. The slightly hard part of classic is not fucking up when you are solo in the world.

You make this post and then don't show any proof. No one ever said classic raiding was harder than retail. The slightly hard part of classic is not fucking up when you are solo in the world.
    OP is absolutely right. Every time any raid has ever come out, there has been an outburst of people saying Classic is harder and raiding should be like that again. If you don’t know that, you’re either A) oblivious to it or B) new to World of Warcraft in the last couple of months.

You mongos do realize that people(hardcore PS spergies) have practiced this for YEARS every week right? You wont kill it this year even.
    Even Mythic KJ would be a oneshot on a new server if it people have done it for 5 years every single week. Why is it so hard to think just a little bit?

Ohhhhhh man this is when the schadenfreude begins and its so tasty already. Ommmmmm nom nom nom nom.

Also yes people have been saying classic raiding was hard for fucking ever, stop lying those claiming that people weren't lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    6 days after release we got ragnaros and onyxia world first kill with half green/blue items....im playing classic,but just wanted to rub it on classic fanbois face.I hope you realise now
    I don't think any "classic fanboi" who actually knew a thing or two expected anything less. I mean you are so incredibly naive and stupid if you honestly thought private servers were different enough to make the game challenging for the people who have cleared this content for 5 years straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's tons of thread discussing the kill already. Let's chill with the classic vs bfa stuff.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)