Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    how do u make a 6 person party?
    pretty much every dungeon (there are some exeptions) could be run in a at max 10 man raid. ofc that means quests did not work if not marked as raid quests.
    Last edited by Igzorn; 2019-09-02 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Just because someone points out that classic does indeed already lose interest to a bunch of people doesnt make em instantly a "retailer classic hater".

Youre delusional if you truely belive the numbers of active people on classic will even stay remotely to what they are the first week.
    You're also delusional if you think whiny BFA fans quitting after a few hours because of graphics or difficult quests is representative of the HUGE amount of players who wanted Classic in the first place.

It wasn't made for the BFA fanboys who enjoy having rewards handed to them with minimal effort, and those players are a tiny minority in WoW's huge playerbase history. I TRULY BELIEVE that, regardless of what you truely belive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Just because someone points out that classic does indeed already lose interest to a bunch of people doesnt make em instantly a "retailer classic hater".

Youre delusional if you truely belive the numbers of active people on classic will even stay remotely to what they are the first week.
    I have absolutely no delusions about the fact that the Classic population will decline. I fully expect it too. Blizzard fully expects it too as does this report from Baron's (in 6 - 9 months). I also have no delusions about the intent behind the comment I referenced.

But you're completely missing the point. Retailers ultimately benefit from the success of Classic and if they could simply get that truth through their thick heads instead of always negatively commenting on the game and starting troll threads etc they should embrace Classic (not play it necessarily) and all the attention it has brought back to the franchise they are so invested in as they will ultimately benefit from it. But it seems that's to much too ask.

my 40 minute queue just popped ...sorry I gotta go play my already dying game.

Quote Originally Posted by nakavt View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jL9eQfd57Q

so it's how ape leveled up so fast
    Clever use of game mechanics, hehexd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Fixing the xp bug is one thing. They should remove layering at the same time. .

Are you mad? If they remove layering at this time the queues will multiply many times over!

You can't turn off tech designed to combat overloaded realms during the period you specifically designed it for - while they're overloaded!

Do you people even think before typing?

Yeah of course they fix this right when the guilds and the begging streamers utilized it and no longer needed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's a pretty big IF.
    I doubt that Classic will end up with 6 figure subs half a year down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by nakavt View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jL9eQfd57Q

so it's how ape leveled up so fast
    Except UBRS is actually a 10man raid you need to be 55+ to even do.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what you get in return for classic positive reception.

Price increase.

Disgusting af.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    This is what you get in return for classic positive reception.

Price increase.

Disgusting af.
    ....what? I almost want to assume you think that meant a sub increase even though it quite clearly says stock prices going up

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    ....what? I almost want to assume you think that meant a sub increase even though it quite clearly says stock prices going up
    Reading is for suckers!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

It's not really classic until they start rolling back the XP on the exploiters. Just like a certain XP potion fracas a few months back...

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    You're also delusional if you think whiny BFA fans quitting after a few hours because of graphics or difficult quests is representative of the HUGE amount of players who wanted Classic in the first place.

It wasn't made for the BFA fanboys who enjoy having rewards handed to them with minimal effort, and those players are a tiny minority in WoW's huge playerbase history. I TRULY BELIEVE that, regardless of what you truely belive.

Classic success means good news for retailers, because that way they can invest more in future patches. Also this success could lead to TBC and WotLK, expansions that I would REALLY play them. My problem with classic people is that they praise vanilla like it's the second coming of Christ, when it's clear as day it's trash. Ok, I get the slow leveling, but look at the raids...bosses one shotted by people with leveling gear, some of them being under 60, or Onyxia being killed with less than 40 people on 2nd try. And then you compete for 2 items/boss. What a fucking joke.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    How did they miss that bug with all the testing and Q&A beta? So much for the race - they'll never get to live this mess-up down as they themselves only recently stated and elaborated on how fundamental xp-gains were to the game-experience and everyone playing the game.

Barron - citation needed. Although a true Nostradamus never underestimates petty gam(bl)ers or fools with money. It'll be interesting to see where the museum piece is at by the end of the year or its effect on the next quarterly..
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2019-09-02 at 05:44 AM.

where are the news about receiving a 110 level boost and BfA for free if you reach lvl 60 in Classic?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    where are the news about receiving a 110 level boost and BfA for free if you reach lvl 60 in Classic?
    Do you have a link or is this wishful thinking? Although cool, I don't think you'll see something like this before next retail expansion is around the corner and the 'old' one is added to the battlechest.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    RIP all the people in lookingforgroup farming Scarlet Mon. with 9/10 people. That kinds play isn't for me anyways, mindless AoE spam isn't enjoyable, no matter how fast you level.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    RIP all the people in lookingforgroup farming Scarlet Mon. with 9/10 people. That kinds play isn't for me anyways, mindless AoE spam isn't enjoyable, no matter how fast you level.
    youd rather mindless single target spam?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Do you have a link or is this wishful thinking? Although cool, I don't think you'll see something like this before next retail expansion is around the corner and the 'old' one is added to the battlechest.
    https://classic.wowhead.com/news=294...ers-in-classic
    Yeah it was deleted, but still newsworthy.