Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Has it been confirmed they're ok from Blizzard? Don't wanna get banned
    I've been using it since day 1 to prevent logout and enter queue ahead of time. But it's not really any different than a Remote connection to your desktop, so maybe blizz has said something on that. I figured since I'm not actually having third party software control the WoW client directly it's fine.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Estravolt View Post
    It's remote use for your computer, nothing blizzard even monitors.
    Yeah, this. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by huerohueroxxx View Post
    And free characters migration in retail for dead servers when blizzard?
    N$e$v$e$r$

arm chair quarterbacks in full action as usual on here. Blizzard is damned if they do and damned if they don't. They didn't want to release a ton of servers at once because while Classic has a lot of interest, its going to wane just like everything else does in the coming months so they wanted to avoid having too many servers that have low pops aka dead servers. This is a good start and gives people the opportunity to move to another server to avoid queues. If u don't becaues of silly things like a name then you lose the right to complain about login times.

Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    So get Teamviewer on your phone and enter the queue during potty break 3 hours before you get off work.
    Screenconnect is better.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    Im not moving unless I can keep all my saved names.
    When I read this it was in the voice of a crying 6 year old kid.

Grow up, you didn’t listen to blizzards advice and made a bad choice. Live with your decisions kid.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    The warnings were useless given that people reserved names on day 1. Nobody was willing to give up their reserved name to get a slightly shorter queue.
    "Slightly shorter" lol.

Makes sense, reserve a name on a newly opened server or never get to log in to "claim" your reserved name on the full server(s). Hard choice.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Has it been confirmed they're ok from Blizzard? Don't wanna get banned
    How would Blizzard possibly know without making their client a spyware that monitors your system's processes?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by birchhh View Post
    When I read this it was in the voice of a crying 6 year old kid.

Grow up, you didn’t listen to blizzards advice and made a bad choice. Live with your decisions kid.
    For a lot of us that simply isnt the case, Followed the advice and moved servers lucky enough to get
    my chosen names still, When they saw the servers reaching max level maybe locking them was in order.
    Raceway has settled down now so about 1,300 waiting in the evening isnt that bad.

but so many of the EU pvp servers have 14k+ waiting still, When you move servers 3 times and each one
    fills to crazy levels something really went wrong on the planning side of this.

For you guys crying about losing your name if you xfer, eventually when classic is dead and they merge servers, blizzard will force you to change your name in the server merge anyways

So stay on a high pop server and you'll keep your name in a year when low servers merge
    or Xfer now, change names and still lose your name when a low server merges with another in a year

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudenoso View Post
    How would Blizzard possibly know without making their client a spyware that monitors your system's processes?
    You mean like their Warden anti-cheat tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Timewalking's back!!! Classic can kiss my ass Time to get the rest of my 110's to max level!

LMAO

That was quick.

Go flood your friends mail boxes with mail if you're done playing and know they're trying to move and wanna be a jerk haha.

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    Im not moving unless I can keep all my saved names.
    https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...-moves-realms/

The madmen did it

@psiko74

Why is it so hard to implement a surname... It's an additional column of data, or a separated by space single string.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    For you guys crying about losing your name if you xfer, eventually when classic is dead and they merge servers, blizzard will force you to change your name in the server merge anyways

So stay on a high pop server and you'll keep your name in a year when low servers merge
    or Xfer now, change names and still lose your name when a low server merges with another in a year
    That's not how realm merges work. No one is forced to change their name, they just append the realm name on to it. They've done it on retail already.
    Last edited by Thrackerzod; 2019-09-04 at 05:45 AM.