Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yup he was gone before the cops got to the scene... Looks like the first call was to his bodyguards/entourage at his house to pick him up...

Seeing he was burning tires in town earlier that day... I'm guessing he was still driving like an idiot and is responsible for the accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Shock makes you do weird things. My mother in law didnt even realize her ribs were broken for like a week (her husband was also airlifted). I cant really tell if he left the scene before police got there, but I would think if he did that would have been in the article. I could be blind idk. People are suggesting he was driving but that's possible since the driver was pinned... unless Kevin can bend steel.

idk how serious a back injury could be if you walked away though. I do wish him and everyone else a speedy recovery though, especiallythe airlifted man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Yup he was gone before the cops got to the scene... Looks like the first call was to his bodyguards/entourage at his house to pick him up...

Seeing he was burning tires in town earlier that day... I'm guessing he was still driving like an idiot and is responsible for the accident.
    The last accident I was in, I didn't feel the need to go to the hospital right away and it took the police 30 min and then an hour to get there (first officer was just there to make sure the scene was safe and left. 2nd one did all the paperwork, handed out a ticket to the other party). I would've left if I didn't need the police report. Shortly after that I was in a world of pain and had to go to the ER.

Its really not uncommon for people to leave the scene if the road is clear and paperwork has been exchanged.

Also Hart wasnt driving...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I can imagine the hilarious hi-jinks that took place right before he crashed his car.
    Last edited by Nihilist74; 2019-09-04 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post

Supposedly he wasn't driving but I'm a bit suspicious considering his prior history with this car. Not sure what his driving record is like in general.