Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post

This time with Arthas.
    I welcome this emergency!

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Wrong in that leak, as usual, Garrosh did not get into the past. Other stuff that are wrong,
    Gul'dan was not banished at begining of expansion.
    Ner'zhul did not used power to gain Garrosh trust in the Iron Horde.

Whole this paragraph is innacurate:

This is also wrong: Netherstorm is Faralon but will be released in a future patch.
    This is also wrong: Hellfire is a jungle where Garrosh is constructing the Dark Portal so he can invade Azeroth and 'make things right'. Zangar is a sea full of giant mushrooms.
    This is also wrong: The zone south of Terrokkar is the capital of the Arrakoa and is where their palace is located. It's like Terokkar but has a LOT more tree houses and flying Arrakoa. Maybe they end up doing something with their Old God.
    This is also wrong: The Iron Horde has dominated the Gronn and uses them as giant siege mounts similar to the mammoths in LotR.

To be honest, if I have to quote more than half of a thread to point all that was wrong in it, I could came up with same bullshit my self and people like you would believe it.
    Except:

1. Garrosh DID go back in time. It's an alternate universe, sure, but he also went back. Referenced in the WoD cinematic.
    2. Gul'dan wasn't banished, per se, but he was imprisoned and powering the Dark Portal. I can see the stretch.
    3. Ner'zhul absolutely did use his power to gain the trust of the Iron Horde by summoning the Dark Star. It was Grom, not Garrosh, but really goddam close.
    4. Hellfire (Outland) was where Tanaan Jungle (WoD) was located. AND where the Dark Portal was in BOTH cases. 100% accurate.
    5. The Iron Horde did dominate the Gronn. Repeatedly seen in quests, dungeons, and raids.

Overall, the leak was really accurate.

They also call out Saberon, and plenty of the plans Blizzard had for WoD before changes or they ultimately ended up cutting their losses. You're way off base on this one.
    Last edited by GrimReaper673; 2019-09-04 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Further clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    The Shadowlands are where those who died on Azeroth go?
    That depends, all we know sofar is that the shadowlands is connected to reality.

The Shadowlands are where those who died on Azeroth go? Broxigar died on Argus, right? Ner'zhul was destroyed body and soul, correct? Garrosh or course died on not just Dranor, but a alternative timeline of one. Of your list only Sen'jin would be found in the Shadowlands?
    Shadowlands isn't limited to just Azeroth.

Wrong in that leak, as usual, Garrosh did not get into the past. Other stuff that are wrong,

This is also wrong: Netherstorm is Faralon but will be released in a future patch.
    This is also wrong: Hellfire is a jungle where Garrosh is constructing the Dark Portal so he can invade Azeroth and 'make things right'. Zangar is a sea full of giant mushrooms.
    This is also wrong: The zone south of Terrokkar is the capital of the Arrakoa and is where their palace is located. It's like Terokkar but has a LOT more tree houses and flying Arrakoa. Maybe they end up doing something with their Old God.
    This is also wrong: The Iron Horde has dominated the Gronn and uses them as giant siege mounts similar to the mammoths in LotR.

To be honest, if I have to quote more than half of a thread to point all that was wrong in it, I could came up with same bullshit my self and people like you would believe it.
    Except you didn't check things at all. WoD was supposed to be a time travel expansion. It changed only in development when Blizzard realized they have piss-poor ability to pay attention to their own details or even fact check them and ended up with a ton of continuity errors. So they swapped it to "lel it's an alternate universe, don't count the discrepancies plox". Farahlon was planned but got scrapped. Zangar sea was planned but got scrapped (Blizzard even already made some artwork for fungal whales inhabiting it). The bit about Terokkar is correct, it's just that Terokkar was renamed in Draenor. Most of the "wholly inaccurate paragraph" ended up in War Crimes. Hellfire Peninsula was a jungle in WoD. And the Iron Horde did dominate the Gronn and ride on top of them like the Haradrim did on the mumakils...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Would be really hard not to imagine Arthas in some capacity. AFAIK, he went straight to Shadowlands.

The Shadowlands are where those who died on Azeroth go? Broxigar died on Argus, right? Ner'zhul was destroyed body and soul, correct? Garrosh or course died on not just Dranor, but a alternative timeline of one. Of your list only Sen'jin would be found in the Shadowlands?
    There's one thing that you're forgetting my friend. The power of...RETCOOOOOOOOONS!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see Kaelthas and his daughter working together in the Shadowlands (i mean... we have never seen this 2 characters together), and have them eventually work with the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not limited to Azeroth, as we go there in the Legion class quest line of the DKs, we see some interesting character, including a Draneai dungeon boss we fight in Auchidon Draenor.

Not suer what are the requirements to have your soul end up there though

No lol

1. He didn't go back into time. He went into alternative universe. That is all you have to understand about it because going back to time means, same thing will happen - EEEK it didn't.
    2. What's point of this? Just arguing for sake of argument? If it wasn't how it's said in the leak, its shit information. Flush it down the toilet.
    3. Same with this. Nerzhul was boss in instance.
    4. I didn't say that was innacurate.
    5. They haven't use them as giant siege mounts similar to the mammoths in Lotr. Yeah, there are few exceptions, but that doesn't make it a thing as it was said in that bullshit info.

Overall, the leak was really innacurate.
    1. 26 seconds in the cinematic subtitles state "35 years ago." Garrosh is there. Therefore, he went back in time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLzhlsEFcVQ
    2. The premise was correct, they had the son instead of the father. Close enough for leak season.
    3. Shadowmoon questline shows Ner'zhul summoning the Dark Star to gain the Iron Horde's favor. Starts 20 seconds into the video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkW4j3rOyGs
    4. This is also wrong: Hellfire is a jungle where Garrosh is constructing the Dark Portal so he can invade Azeroth and 'make things right'. - You absolutely said it was inaccurate.
    5. The gronn are used in the introductory quest chain in Tanaan, the end quest in Frostfire Ridge, in BRF, and in Grimrail Depot at a minimum. Seems sufficient enough to illustrate that the Iron Horde has subdued them.

- - - Updated - - -

No. If it was supposed to be a time travel expansion it would be that. Traveling into another time line in another universe is whole another thing. Blizzard is great at writing. Dumb players cannot see that, which is understandable.

Farahlon was planned but scrapped - source or gtfo.
    Zangar seas was planned but got scrapped - source or gtfo.

Is it scrapped or they told it the way they though it should be best? I am not sure who you think you are but I am quite sure that you are not really in position to claim that something that Blizzard created and released "should be done something else". Your wishes and desires are not merit how story should be told.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not saying that there aren't leaks that are legit. 99.99999999% of time they aren't
    1. Farahlon development and subsequent abandonment. Wowpedia, sure, but interviews with game designers as sources.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Farahlon_(alternate_universe)
    2. Zangar Sea wowpedia. Not nearly as fleshed out, admittedly, but concept art for fungal whales, and twitter mentions from devs make it safe to say it was planned at some point.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zangar_Sea

No. If it was supposed to be a time travel expansion it would be that. Traveling into another time line in another universe is whole another thing. Blizzard is great at writing. Dumb players cannot see that, which is understandable.

Farahlon was planned but scrapped - source or gtfo.
    Zangar seas was planned but got scrapped - source or gtfo.

Is it scrapped or they told it the way they though it should be best? I am not sure who you think you are but I am quite sure that you are not really in position to claim that something that Blizzard created and released "should be done something else". Your wishes and desires are not merit how story should be told.
    Uh, huh. One needs to be super "wise" to see the greatness of garbage like WoD's resolution where people just forget about what the Iron Horde did. And here's the Blizzcon 2013 coverage in regards to WoD's announcement: https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...ft-What-s-Next

Would you look at that, the initial design was about time travel and that is explicitly mentioned. Together with Farahlon being content planned for a later patch (scrapping of which was flat out by Blizzard in wowhead's interview with Cory Stockton). They only changed it to an alternate universe when WoD was already in testing because they fucked up and wrote discrepancies like Rulkhan being still alive and told people not to "count the blades of grass" when they pointed out the continuity errors.

And given how I outright told you that Zangar sea already had concept for some creatures in it, all you had was to google it. Stop expecting other people to do all the job for you because you've been caught talking about something you have no idea about, yet feel the need to defend Blizzard regardless.

Here, the fungal whales: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Fungal_whale And since the zone has a wowpedia page, you could have checked at least that: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zangar_Sea Would you look at that, it was also supposed to have light towers and an island was mentioned. Never mind that the Zangar sea is actually in the game... It's just devoid of anything significant and you just don't know it.

Also, I didn't say anything about what Blizzard should have done. I merely said what they did. Including scrapping content. So spare me your misguided "I don't know who you are" white knighting that you built on a blatant misrepresentation of what I said (and your ignorance about the topic in general).
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2019-09-04 at 06:51 PM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

If the leak is real then we will see drust

5. They haven't use them as giant siege mounts similar to the mammoths in Lotr. Yeah, there are few exceptions, but that doesn't make it a thing as it was said in that bullshit info.
    Meanwhile in WoD's announcement trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post

This time with Arthas.
    my wish is that patrick is occupied and blizzard gives a second chance to justin gross voice arthas once more

bonus for Sierra voicing sylvanas once more
    Last edited by PelinalWhitestrake; 2019-09-04 at 07:15 PM.

If you looked at the history of WoDs development you know that most of this was true.

Oh look! Leaks are true!

Is that what you want to hear? Is that how you lie to yourself?
    Lie to myself about what, exactly? Did I say leaks in general are true? Nope. I said your arguments (and not even all of them, just most) against a single particular leak were false. So how about you stop deflecting with weak-ass straw-men because you were caught talking about something you had no clue about (while somehow feeling the strange need to throw in white knighting for Blizzard into it) and simply admit you were wrong? It ain't that hard.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2019-09-04 at 10:14 PM.

Oh look! Leaks are true!

Dude, what exactly is your problem lmao. Its a simple fact that every addon since MoP or so was leaked. Ofc most "leaks" we see are fake bullshit, but one of them turns out to be real in the end, or at least thats how its been for the last 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Dude, what exactly is your problem lmao. Its a simple fact that every addon since MoP or so was leaked. Ofc most "leaks" we see are fake bullshit, but one of them turns out to be real in the end, or at least thats how its been for the last 6 years.
    In this case I'd say it's something along the lines of "Blizzard is too perfect to let leaks happen".

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope to see Tirion !

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Retail wow is really going to merge factions and make the game a complete waste...
    Hopefully classic keeps going and there's an alternative content path.
    What path? The content's a done deal. You already know exactly what you're getting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Oh look! Leaks are true!

This is one of the rare cases in which a "leak" was actually mostly genuine, but it also occurred 4-5 days from the announcement at BlizzCon, which likely means someone received a presser from Blizzard about the content of the Con and decided to blast it over the Internet as opposed to sitting on it like they were supposed to. This does occasionally happen - generally really close to an expansion's actual announcement in the form of press materials and leaked builds. The further you are from the announcement date the more "pie in the sky" leaks tend to be, generally speaking.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead