Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Link me world first Nzoth or no invite

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I think the 460 requirement not being attainable was part of the joke dude...like imagine being pointed out that the guy was being sarcastic and still taking it super seriously.
    *cough* *points to name*

10+ Year Old Account
    My raiding group was asking ilvl 400 for the first five bosses, 410 for the rest of normal. We currently ask for 420 in HC, as long as you can sustain 20k DPS.
    When setting up m+ groups, I personaly ask 410 at M+7, 415 at M+8, 420 at M+9 and M+10.
    Does that seem reasonable?

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    Who cares what acceptable in the mindset of people?
    Anyone who wants to PUG anything.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    are you saying 3 minor slots are irrelevant for other roles in other content?

Pretty sure 3rd minor is a massive increase to my tanking potential in M+
    No, was clearly in regards to Benthic gear.

As a healer it's mostly all trash, the only bit worth using is the aberration belt for a couple of bosses since it affects atonement.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Unfortunately, most current Retail players have a fairly toxic mindset. They *might* accept you in their raid or M+ key based on your ilvl, but they usually rely mindlessly on tools and achievements.

If you want to do M+, you'll probably still have to do lower keys initially and work your way up so your raider.io score shows up and gets better. You can probably get in on normal raid without too much hassle, but many heroic raid runners are expecting AotC from the previous raid (which is another reason people joining Retail have a hard time doing much).

Your best bet is to find an active guild that runs what you are looking for.

Best wishes.
    It isn't a toxic mindset at all. If I'm playing with random people, I don't know how well they are able to play. Achievements and raider.io give me at least some indication on whether or not the player, face-level, can handle the content I'm trying to do. I don't understand why people think this is unacceptable.

Example: Let's say I'm putting a group together for a +10 Freehold. A DPS queues up and they have a raider.io score of 200, with only 2 runs +7 and higher completed, and the highest Freehold they've done is a 6. They can have 430 item level, but I'm not inviting them. Tools like raider.io give me an opportunity to see quickly that this person has not done enough mythic + for me to think they will know what they're doing.

Like you said, the solution is to join a guild and find like-minded players. There are PLENTY out there, especially looking to replace the people that left temporarily or permanently for classic.

Currently, 440 and upwards is what will get you into most groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    No, was clearly in regards to Benthic gear.

As a healer it's mostly all trash, the only bit worth using is the aberration belt for a couple of bosses since it affects atonement.
    Ok then yes, I agree with you there