Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Senshi View Post
    I think you need to go take a nap or something, bro.

/pat
    if u think daoc with it's net code was good

u need to take the nap

no1 does that, u cannot have a shooter in an open world and have it run well. Which is why daoc sucked. Star Citizen will never come out. And Destiny is instanced to hell

Welcome tot he realiteis of video games.

DAOC pvp lol

We still can't make that work in 2019

Thought I dont really want "changes" into classic I like the idea of working with the pvp system. Especially making the world pvp stay relevant and alive. pvp objectives in different zones etc. That would be quite fun I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I keep seeing people say no changes to classic

Because its 2019 and not 2004, Blizz has changed a ton of stuff in classic

Does it pretty much feel like it did back then: To me yes

On topic: Classic is kind of rough to balance because every class has a ridiculous amount of different talents that can be chosen etc.. I think how it is now is how it should stay - although I feel bad for some class specs like Boomkin.. I mean that doesn't even EXIST right now does it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Up The Gary View Post
    What it needs is for players to stop bitching about "what it needs".... it needs nothing and should be left well alone.

This is what players begged for, now deal with it.
    This may be hard to believe but a great great many classic players did not even ask for classic. We're just here because we heard about it. So no, that 'you asked for this' doesn't fly.

you wanted classic for the feel of the good ole days and what it had..well take pvp what is was then. you cant have classic and start changing things to make it better. might as well go back to retail and play bfa
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit