Poll: Who would win?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Or he just gets the dragon balls and either wishes Batman into non existence or blows up earth as “perp” and wishes it back without Batman.
    Out of character for Vegeta.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Out of character for Vegeta.
    Not really no. He has no problem killing, using the dragon balls and he has no problem giving up on his pride post boo.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Batman shall win easy taking advantage of taking Vegeta out while power level charging, unlike the countless morons that sit around letting them do so in the glorified advert for Hemorrhoids relief that is Dragonballs.
    Why charge?

He's just a human. Maybe slightly above pea-shooter farmer guy.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Although now I'm thinking Batman versus Mr. Majestic. (Image comics superman...more militant version that doesn't have a problem with his lack of restraint)
    Or Batman Versus Invincible. Mark has the stats, but his combat skills are... lacking. Add in the whole ear thing and I think Bats has a decent chance.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    They like to toy with their opponents. Rarely are they fighting at full strength. Vegeta is 100% going to pull his punches.

Like I said earlier, everyone makes the mistake of comparing power vs power and not character vs character.
    litterally vegeta punched away a finalist in a tenkaichi tournament because he was annoying and not worth anything.
    batman is potentially even in a lower fighting level than this man, why he would behave differently?

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    litterally vegeta punched away a finalist in a tenkaichi tournament because he was annoying and not worth anything.
    He also went blue and one-hit-KO'd a kid who had just learned to go super saiyan for the first time a couple minutes earlier, just to finish the lesson he had been trying to teach him.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    People do realize that Batman with prep-time in the comics scales above Vegeta, yes?
    Batman with prep time can't clean up Gotham City. Batwoman with a gun has done more to solve Gotham's crime problem then Batman has over his entire modern career.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    He also went blue and one-hit-KO'd a kid who had just learned to go super saiyan for the first time a couple minutes earlier, just to finish the lesson he had been trying to teach him.
    i wont call cabba a kid, imo u6 are all older than gohan...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    i wont call cabba a kid, imo u6 are all older than gohan...
    They’re probably around the same as as Gohan Mabye a bit younger. Goku didn’t get to full size till the end of dragon ball even though he’s about the same age as bulma and they don’t seem to be that size yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    As almost everyone has said, even if Batman has prep and surprise on his side he has like no hope fight to the death or not LOL. Though Vegeta is big on honorable combat, he can nullify Batman's stealth factor by sensing his presence. Plus we know he won't hold back. Nappa established even a highly trained human martial artist with years of experience can lose an arm from one chop of an unpowered Saiyan.

...Yeah.

As an aside: The only reason Krillin can safely take hits from Goku or Vegeta is because he's trained with Goku for years. It would be fair to say Krillin is the strongest human in DBZ for that reason alone.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

batman is mr satan. vegeta is over 9000

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I love batman Vegeta would obviously win. This is like asking what is bigger the mouse or the elephant?

I think a better one would be Batman vs Krillen/Tien/Yamcha. Human against human. Vegeta is basically a god so it's really unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Sayians are the definition of pulling their punches.
    Only if it's a worthy enough opponent. If they are fodder then vegeta doesn't waste his time.

This is such a stupid thread. Vegeta would obviously win. "Well batman automatically wins if he has prep time" is such a bullshit excuse.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-09-09 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Yeah, I found a clip after you mentioned it:

It worked on Raditz because he was weaker.
    Never understood that tactice, in Dragonball Goku was able to train his tail to not hurt when grabbed so why would they think they couldnt here? Krillion himself fell for that tactic in the tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Never understood that tactice, in Dragonball Goku was able to train his tail to not hurt when grabbed so why would they think they couldnt here? Krillion himself fell for that tactic in the tournament
    Their first experience with an off-world Saiyan was Raditz, who was crippled by grabbing his tail.

as with any person on this level that batman fights... he dies before his brain can send the signal to his arm to move to press a stupid button on his idiotic utility belt.

What's next? Lois Lane vs Buu?

Adequate preparation time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Do both get adequate preparation time? Cause then Vegeta can use that "adequate preparation time" to blow up the city or planet Batman is in.
    Don't be trying to steal Batman's superpower.