Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    He has consistently defended the removal of flight and in fact gave the interview about permanently removing it the mad rush to MAUs vs Subs began after people unsubbed over flight. WoD as an expac would have been fine if they didn't shift all focus to legion while desperately trying to keep up their anti flight idiocy.
    No, it wouldn't have. It was never designed to last longer than about a year. Once they realised that wasn't going to work out, they no longer had the necessary resources to focus back on it, so going full throttle on Legion was the only viable option.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, it wouldn't have. It was never designed to last longer than about a year. Once they realised that wasn't going to work out, they no longer had the necessary resources to focus back on it, so going full throttle on Legion was the only viable option.
    They scrapped an entire raid tier because they scaled back the team and moved them to legion which was a result of unsubs primarily due to the no flight ever bs.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Wish I could drive my cars simultaneously...

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    I do find it odd given that a person can have both the retail and PTR clients running on the same account with no issues.
    I am usually in queue for about 5-6 hours a day. What is so odd about wanting to play Retail while I am in queue either way?

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    You can't login to two different characters or realms at the same time either. Why would this be any different?
    Stupid question. It's obviously different, different version, different client.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Stupid question. It's obviously different, different version, different client.
    Stupid reply. It’s the same subscription.

10+ Year Old Account
    so i got banned again after my last post just a heads up guys be careful expressing any type of personal beliefs around here
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    so i got banned again after my last post just a heads up guys be careful expressing any type of personal beliefs around here
    Its called don't be a shithead.

lets see how innocent those personal beliefs of yours are that the big mean mods who are super toxic and will ban anyone they dislike censored you for!
    you guys believe I got banned 3 days for making this thread...i swear the mods here are out of fuckin control. it's srsly a bunch of neck beard basement dwellers pushing their own agenda. its so sad to see that these forums are not a safe place for ppl that want to have a toxic discussion. fuck you mmo champ for letting these pussies mod ur site /spit
    penis so small
    scrubsssssssssssssssss

oh.....

you didnt get banned for making the thread... you got banned for doing what your doing literally right now...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-09-06 at 06:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

There is a way they could make money out of both - offer for 5 bucks more a month be able to log into both at same time. Maybe 5 bucks is a tad high but the idea is a good one and there might be some blow back but you cannot make everyone happy and it's a reasonable solution.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Stupid reply. It’s the same subscription.
    Why does it matter? It's two different clients, two different games. You can queue for Classic and play HS simultaneously, this should be no different.

The most obvious reason is they don't want account sharing. People subletting their retail account so somebody else can play classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Why does it matter? It's two different clients, two different games. You can queue for Classic and play HS simultaneously, this should be no different.
    You don't have access to Diablo, HS or Overwatch through the same subscription though. It also keeps people from sharing their subscription.say you want to play classic, I want to play retail we could split the cost if they didn't do this.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    You don't pay a subscription for HS. You do for WoW. A single subscription. That covers both games. Which Blizzard would probably prefer didn't have people paying for a single sub and then sharing between two people.