Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Yes. Shazzrah had 20k queues at prime time, and now it's down to 3-4k queues on those times, with no queues during most of the day.

It's only been a week and a half, and it's highly noticeable by now.
    Not true. It's still 6-7K every night and right now as i write this, it's 6458 in queue. I have tried to get in every evening this week and every time i have gotten queues of 6-7k. So i haven't played since sunday on my char on Shazzrah
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Classic death confirmed?
    I doubt Low pop/new servers will have enough people for a raid team, let alone several on both factions.

But i'll guess we'll see in a month or 2 how many actully make it to 60.

By low pop i mean those that did not have 20k+ que on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenis View Post
    Blizzard confirmed that one layer is around 3000 players. After the server size increase there was blue post which said that all the servers have single digit number of layers and majority of them are in low single digits. Roughly half of the people lost interest in the game in like a week.
    So servers went to 15000-30000 pop with a queue of 5k to 15000-30000 pop with a queue of 2k, and you consider this as "half people left".
    Man, you're bad at math.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    I doubt Low pop/new servers will have enough people for a raid team, let alone several on both factions.

But i'll guess we'll see in a month or 2 how many actully make it to 60.

By low pop i mean those that did not have 20k+ que on them.
    LOL Mankrik has had a High pop for almost the whole time with hardly any queues from my experience and you said we will have a low pop later on. What are you smoking cause I want some?

Flamelash EU here,

Server was high when I got on at 7 uk time, no que
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by MrA View Post
    LOL Mankrik has had a High pop for almost the whole time with hardly any queues from my experience and you said we will have a low pop later on. What are you smoking cause I want some?
    We'll see, We will all see, In due time how many people actully make it to 60.

Eu shazzrah here, got home 22:00 and the Queue is at 101 minutes /5k people