Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    We gonna pull a Dreadlord twist? Oh dear. Wasn't BfA enough for jumping the shark?
    We can still go to yet another alternate universe with Wrathion playing a role again...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    We can still go to yet another alternate universe with Wrathion playing a role again...
    I'd take it. So long as there's no Garnisson again.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I fully expect nzoth to be 8.3 now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Sylvanas final boss of BFA? Or Sylvanas hero of 9.0?

Place your bets now.
    90% kerrigan/illidan
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-09-06 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    This was BlizzCon's art for 2017 before BFA was announced;

Jaina appears prominently on that poster, and she had a fairly hefty role in BFA.

Garrosh appeared on the 2013 art right before WoD was announced, and Gul'Dan appeared for the 2015 Gamescon poster right before Legion's announcement.

This could mean that Sylvanas has a big part in 9.0.
    Or that none of their games can really carry this Blizzcon, so they've had to rely on all of them.

Or that her big role is in 8.3.
    Last edited by Blayze; 2019-09-06 at 09:19 PM.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Or that none of their games can really carry this Blizzcon, so they've had to rely on all of them.

Or that her big role is in 8.3.
    It would be a first for them to make 8.3 the highlight of the WoW announcements panel, so I'm leaning more towards her being the most prominent character in 9.0.

That's not to say she won't have a big part in 8.3, though. We'll find out soon enough, but Blizzard is expected to dedicate the majority of their WoW panel to the new expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Additional curious art: New PTR background on Battle.net

Anyone's guess if this is tied to BFA, Classic, 9.0, or something else entirely so here y'all go.

(credit to Marlmin)

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    It would be a first for them to make 8.3 the highlight of the WoW announcements panel, so I'm leaning more towards her being the most prominent character in 9.0.

That's not to say she won't have a big part in 8.3, though. We'll find out soon enough, but Blizzard is expected to dedicate the majority of their WoW panel to the new expansion.
    Thing is, without Blizzcon, they won't really have an event to sell 8.3 to the public at.
    Unless they show up at something like TGS or EGX, there's really only Blizzcon that's big enough.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Except Classic, where none of that eeeveerrrrr happened.

And where you'll find me if they pull that.
    If they truly pull a Sylvanas=Kerrigan move this xpac, and shell be the Khadgar of the next (which is quite likely, since the Blizzcon art wow char has been relevant in the next xpac for quite some time now) you wont even find me there. Itll prove that Danusers boner fully controls the story by now, and seriously, fck that, my acc stays frozen.

Out of all the leaks throughout the years, was there any that was actually true ?

Quote Originally Posted by Abitou View Post
    Out of all the leaks throughout the years, was there any that was actually true ?
    How about every addon since MoP? Every single one was leaked

Additional curious art: New PTR background on Battle.net

Anyone's guess if this is tied to BFA, Classic, 9.0, or something else entirely so here y'all go.

(credit to Marlmin)
    Wildhammer and Dragonmaw on wyvern Allied Race?

- - - Updated - - -

Also the next foreseeable year will still be mostly BFA, Sylvanas is probably a big player in 8.3. I’m guessing boss, but not final. She doesn’t have to play a role in 9.0 to still be the WoW marquee character for BlizzCon.

Unless 9.0 is miraculously soon after.

in priority:
    -class gameplay rework
    -find a way to recreate a comunity feeling
    -remove wf tf and all the exageration of loot rng
    - return of tier as they should be: 2pc change core rotaion 4pc increase power
    - not so invading leggendary/artifact/azerite system... should be just a balancing lever not core system
    - loot need more importance, so less loot but stronger
    - lfr do not drop tier or good trinket
    - dungeon challenge return, less mythic+
    - profession rework
    - more alt friendly
    - fly when cap lvl instant
    - no new zone, rework all the world
    - stop the crappy turtle/bejewel wq

5+ Year Old Account
    I've read through all the pages I believe, so forgive me if I missed it anywhere in advance. I am curious though, is there even a shred of mention anywhere of Pristine Realms they were talking about back then?

I suppose (inspired by the Classic) that 9.0 would be a perfect time to introduce those, somewhat inspiring people to play all over, especially if they re-design the old world zones, and somewhat keep the "pre-made group finder" for multi-player content, however remove heirlooms, elixirs, LFG and LFR functions.

In my honest opinion, it would embrace the community feeling again and somewhat force people to socialize with one another, do things the harder way and not have everything for granted.

It would help as well if they were to make rares, world quests, bosses and other group content tougher to kill, so players are encouraged to find one another and have fun together without heirlooms and other stuff.

Can't personally think of better time to introduce those than a world revamp. Level squish would come in handy there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    please don't be true..
    Don't worry i, all leaks are bullshit at this point, none of them came close to the truth in 15 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfThaWest View Post
    I've read through all the pages I believe, so forgive me if I missed it anywhere in advance. I am curious though, is there even a shred of mention anywhere of Pristine Realms they were talking about back then?

I suppose (inspired by the Classic) that 9.0 would be a perfect time to introduce those, somewhat inspiring people to play all over, especially if they re-design the old world zones, and somewhat keep the "pre-made group finder" for multi-player content, however remove heirlooms, elixirs, LFG and LFR functions.

In my honest opinion, it would embrace the community feeling again and somewhat force people to socialize with one another, do things the harder way and not have everything for granted.

It would help as well if they were to make rares, world quests, bosses and other group content tougher to kill, so players are encouraged to find one another and have fun together without heirlooms and other stuff.

Can't personally think of better time to introduce those than a world revamp. Level squish would come in handy there as well.
    Pristine Realms have basically become Classic at this point. They won't go any harder than Classic.

why can't we have a decent rogue experience for 9.0 Warcraft? currant rogue is too awful people should fear rogues not plow over them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    why can't we have a decent rogue experience for 9.0 Warcraft? currant rogue is too awful people should fear rogues not plow over them.
    No, fuck rogues tbh

I've got a feeling 9.0 will be profession focused, thinking we'll finally get a thorough profession rework.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    I've got a feeling 9.0 will be profession focused, thinking we'll finally get a thorough profession rework.
    I wish, but probably not.