Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    a LOT of people never saw the original content, which is partly why it was re-released in the first place. Keep in mind, I have not and have never used Twitch numbers as an indicator of success or failure, I'm using Morbownz own importance of the metric. Also: Fortnites battle royale is almost 2 years old. League of legends is almost 10 years old. Counter strike is almost 15 years old. These all routinely do better on twitch than WoW. So if Twitch is the be all and end all, which I am personally not saying it is by the way just to be clear ,then WoW as a whole, including BFA, has failed.
    People never saw the original game doesn't mean the game is new. With that logic then Dark Souls Remastered is a brand new game eh? nope just a remastered of the original game and has some minor changes and WoW classic doesn't even have those minor changes except the slightly better visual HD option.

With that logic then Naxx raid in Wotlk is a brand new raid content because very few ppl saw and raid it during vanilla? see? how wrong this is?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    You inferred, but he made not such implication.
    then why did he say it if it had nothing to do with what he was talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    then why did he say it if it had nothing to do with what he was talking about?
    Aha so when someone give an example of something you can't understand it eh?

So do I have to explain and say hey THIS IS lvl 60 THIS IS LEVEL 120 so you can understand?

The point of the post is about 15 level difference DO I need to explain every single word so you guys can understand? are you really that dense some of you really?

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    People never saw the original game doesn't mean the game is new. With that logic then Dark Souls Remastered is a brand new game eh? nope just a remastered of the original game and has some minor changes and WoW classic doesn't even have those minor changes except the slightly better visual HD option.

With that logic then Naxx raid in Wotlk is a brand new raid content because very few ppl saw and raid it during vanilla? see? how wrong this is?
    Retail WoW has been post cataclysm built world longer than vanilla built world so you're comparing content that people couldn't legally access or participate for the last 9 years versus content that is still accessible in the game today, which is why your logic sucks. Also, way to miss the point.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Retail WoW has been post cataclysm built world longer than vanilla built world so you're comparing content that people couldn't legally access or participate for the last 9 years versus content that is still accessible in the game today, which is why your logic sucks. Also, way to miss the point.
    No my logic didn't suck because you only counted the EK and Kalimdor about the post Cata stuff right? what about the TBC stuff that are still in the game which is over 10 years old now? let me guess you conveniently left that out because it doesn't support your argument.

Again couldn't legally access doesn't make it new.

Imagine they re implement the zombie invasion of pre Wotlk once again will you call that a new contents? because some people can no longer access? see?

Aha so when someone give an example of something you can't understand it eh?

So do I have to explain and say hey THIS IS lvl 60 THIS IS LEVEL 120 so you can understand?

The point of the post is about 15 level difference DO I need to explain every single word so you guys can understand? are you really that dense some of you really?
    you just admitted that the phrase you said was related to your main point and that you did mean to say that the 55 was a "maxed" leveled character. this is the opposite of what the person i was responding to said. i do understand what you said; however, the person i was responding to didnt. so yea you probably do need to be more clear

No my logic didn't suck because you only counted the EK and Kalimdor about the post Cata stuff right? what about the TBC stuff that are still in the game which is over 10 years old now? let me guess you conveniently left that out because it doesn't support your argument.

Imagine they re implement the zombie invasion of pre Wotlk once again will you call that a new contents? because some people can no longer access? see?
    Last I checked there's no TBC content in classic, so why would I include that? Are you seriously this dense?

yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!

I'm using Morbownz own importance of the metric.
    To be completely honest, the only value I see in it is the reaction from the haters. So many people on here have a blind love for Classic, even as a fan I can see its flaws, I can see why there will be an eventual drop off. But to see those same guys/girls having their views validated by the huge hype Classic has created is hilarious, especially when it rubs salt into the wounds of those pricks that are on these boards everyday picking at them.

zombie invasion was initially from zg opening. wotlk copy paste reused it

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Having fun with WPvP, gimmicky talent builds, leveling and professions.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    zombie invasion was initially from zg opening. wotlk copy paste reused it
    They copied the debuff transformation maybe yes but my point is can people call it new content just because some people didn't experience it? nope I don't think so.

- - - Updated - - -

Last I checked there's no TBC content in classic, so why would I include that? Are you seriously this dense?
    Nope I am not the dense here it is some of you guys that have some issues and require me to explain everything word to word to get it inside your thick skull apparently?

Again the question is:

Just because some contents no longer available ingame and then one day they got re implemented will you call that a new contents? will you?

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    To be completely honest, the only value I see in it is the reaction from the haters. So many people on here have a blind love for Classic, even as a fan I can see its flaws, I can see why there will be an eventual drop off. But to see those same guys/girls having their views validated by the huge hype Classic has created is hilarious, especially when it rubs salt into the wounds of those pricks that are on these boards everyday picking at them.
    That's fair. I wasn't sure how seriously you were taking that number, so I made sure to treat it with seriousness.

- - - Updated - - -

They copied the debuff transformation maybe yes but my point is can people call it new content just because some people didn't experience it? nope I don't think so.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope I am not the dense here it is some of you guys that have some issues and require me to explain everything word to word to get it inside your thick skull apparently?

Again the question is:

Just because some contents no longer available ingame and then one day they got re implemented will you call that a new contents? will you?
    Dark souls was a new game when it came out. Dark souls Remastered was a new game when it came out, Warcraft 3 was a new game when it came out, Warcraft 3 remastered or whatever it's going to be called will be a new game and is considered a new game by retailers and the community at large even if they have absolutely no new content in the game whatsoever. Remasters sell dude, why do you think they do them?

Also imagine arguing my point without even reading my posts to begin with. Because if you had you would realize the gist of the point. Which is TWITCH NUMBERS DO NOT MATTER. Like at all. Monster hunter world sold well over 12 MILLION copies and they could barely sniff twitch viewership. Does that mean they're a failure? NO. All it means is some very very stupid people in the world take more stock in a number that does not matter one way or the other than they really should.

Enjoyment.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's fair. I wasn't sure how seriously you were taking that number, so I made sure to treat it with seriousness.

- - - Updated - - -

Dark souls was a new game when it came out. Dark souls Remastered was a new game when it came out, Warcraft 3 was a new game when it came out, Warcraft 3 remastered or whatever it's going to be called will be a new game and is considered a new game by retailers and the community at large even if they have absolutely no new content in the game whatsoever. Remasters sell dude, why do you think they do them?

Also imagine arguing my point without even reading my posts to begin with. Because if you had you would realize the gist of the point. Which is TWITCH NUMBERS DO NOT MATTER. Like at all. Monster hunter world sold well over 12 MILLION copies and they could barely sniff twitch viewership. Does that mean they're a failure? NO. All it means is some very very stupid people in the world take more stock in a number that does not matter one way or the other than they really should.
    I know what you wrote and I know the first time I read it when you said Twitch numbers doesn't matter I am just commenting on that reply the guy who said WoW lost because of Twitch numbers compare to Fortnite and LoL. So yes I did read your posts thank you.

And no remastered are just remastered not a new brand games at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Using mind control in a useful way.
    Still amazes me that the spell is still in the game in its current version.
    You must suck, its useful in almost every BG.

In BfA any lv 110 character with Legion leggos can kill a lv 111-119 because power diminishes.

I was clear in my post I said 15 level difference so yes I stand by my post thank you but it seems some folks here either super dense or can't read I said 15 levels god damn difference and the difference between legion and bfa levels are 10 not 15 and you had legendaries that makes your character stronger in legion.

Really simple math but some people here are really really either very young to have a good understanding in math or have issues in their brain really.
    The level gap being 10 or 15 or anything has nothing to do with what I commented to you about. You were told that it was totally possible in retail for someone to beat someone else to beat someone 10 levels higher than them. So you moved the goalposts to "well, they wouldn't be able to without legiondairies so I'm still right it can't be done." Also the passive-aggressive insult was very childish. Man up and confess.

Using useless/flavorful/fun spells, because they were removed.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Skinner View Post
    1.) Farming a hundred moonsabers and still having not collected 10 teeth of them
    2.) Waiting for a respawn of one zhevra of 3 while you need 5 of their hoofs with a droprate of 2%, and they respawn all 20 minutes
    3.) Leveling in classic taking longer than bringing a faction to exalted in bfa.
    4.) Traveling longer to a dungeon than actually playing it
    5.) Finding a tank after more than one hour
    6.) Not being able to play battlegrounds
    Skinner you never cease to amaze me in your endless crusade to negatively comment in every stupid and useless thread some idiot starts about Classic being better than Retail. It's pavlovian. And by doing so you breathe life into these stupid threads. You should really learn some self-control and restraint. It simply boggles the mind you're so easy to bait and that you have absolutely nothing better to do than make your oft repeated, unoriginal and often just silly and stupid complaints about Classic at every opportunity.

Get a life, ignore the obvious idiots and play and comment on the game you prefer. It's not like you're being witty, making intelligent observations or adding anything to the discussion. In fact all you're doing is demonstrating your pettiness and thin skin. Move on.

I know what you wrote and I know the first time I read it when you said Twitch numbers doesn't matter I am just commenting on that reply the guy who said WoW lost because of Twitch numbers compare to Fortnite and LoL. So yes I did read your posts thank you.

And no remastered are just remastered not a new brand games at all.
    If it's not a new game then how come we don't get the remastered version for free if we own the original game? I'll wait.