Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palemoon View Post
    The Barbarian kinda made me chuckle. There's a certain irony in one of their least cared for franchises being in the center of the piece.
    Maybe its front and center to reflect whats coming in this Blizzcon ? diablo 4 would be rather big news

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Yess baby, Sylvanas aint going nowhere
    On Sylvanas being on the key art. The Blizzcon they announced WoD had Garrosh as the key art character, the gamescom they announced Legion had Gul'dan, and the Blizzcon they announced BfA had Jaina... Oh, there was also the pandaren on the key art for the year MoP was announced. But that one was hidden and they didn't confirm it was meant to be a pandaren until after the announcement (though many speculated it was beforehand). Each time the character is a major driving force of the new expansion's plot this could imply the next one will have her be the main hero or villain of whatever it's about as well.
    Only God Can Judge Me

Barbarian - Diablo Immortal,
    Trace - Some Overwatch cinematic,
    Mecha-Tyrael - Another hero for HOTS,
    Night Elf - Some new cards for HS,
    The guy onthe right with hologram - New DLC campaign for SCII,
    Sylvanas looks like she's already bored - 3 more quests for War Campaign.

Expected more from Blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Well this blizzcon already looks like shit. Way to come out swinging bliz
    Exactly.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2019-09-07 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solonar View Post
    The Science Guy is Egon Stetmann, a Terran Scientist once part of Jim Raynor's "Raynor's Raiders" (Starcraft).
    The fuck happened to Stetman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    He listened only to death grips mashups for whole year.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He listened only to death grips mashups for whole year.
    Got *really* high on Terrazine gas or something, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Addicted to therazin

Took me a while to place the bearded guy on the right, as it seems it's a Hydralisk hologram on his pad, so he must represent Starcraft, at least in my opinion. I have to wonder, though, why they didn't pick a more recognizable character like Sarah Kerrigan or Jim Raynor. They did so with Warcraft and Overwatch...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Alas As I still a 35" 4k 1ms response monitor, I have not actually purchased a phone.

Still got this behemoth
    Damn that looks sick.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    But Sylvanas was pretty much absent aside from the prepatch and Derek fiasco.
    Yeah that's pretty much what I said. Sylvanas has barely appeared outside of the beginning just like Jaina in Legion and if the shadowlands has Arthas as the main villain, then we will get more development in that part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

7+ Year Old Account
    Why is Aaron Kaufman on the key art?

*Speculation*
    Overwatch 2
    Diablo 4
    HOTS (New char)
    SC (new stuff)
    WoW (new expan sylvanis looks depressed)
    Hearthstone (new expan/cards)

Might be a decent Blizzcon for trailers.

I like how the Overwatch chick is upfront and the game's already been abandoned. Or was that just Heroes of the Storm? I don't keep up with anything but WoW.

upgrades guy from StarCraft seems to have discovered LSD macrodosing

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I like how the Overwatch chick is upfront and the game's already been abandoned. Or was that just Heroes of the Storm? I don't keep up with anything but WoW.
    There's nothing abandoned about that game, it was just announced for the Nintendo Switch. Of course they'll try to milk it some more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, FUCK Sylvanas already.

Tracer x Sylvanas expansion confirmed.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The content for Hots is a Mecha Tyrael skin, that's it. No new hero, no new model, just a skin.

Not complaining, the game is officially on life-support so that was to be expected, but just so people don't get the wrong idea.

However, it's curious that they still dare to show the ugly face of Diablo Immortal on a Blizzcon poster. Or maybe there is more and this is just a mild trigger?

Something looks off about Sylvanas, maybe the chin is too long? Or the forehead too high? The skin color is definitely different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Took me a while to place the bearded guy on the right, as it seems it's a Hydralisk hologram on his pad, so he must represent Starcraft, at least in my opinion. I have to wonder, though, why they didn't pick a more recognizable character like Sarah Kerrigan or Jim Raynor. They did so with Warcraft and Overwatch...
    Raynor and Kerrigan are gone. I assume the stuff in the art is all relevant to things going forward. Egon is still around and addicted to Terrazine, which seems important in game.