91. This poll is closed
  • Cheers Blizzard

69 75.82%
  • No, I prefer no options

22 24.18%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Thumbs up A Toast to Blizzard Entertainment

For all the toxicity i see on the forums regarding Blizzard, I mean i think it's time people give credit where it's due. They are actually listening and gave fans what they wanted a Classic server.

I'm a firm believer in giving consumers Options and this is a fantastic move by Blizzard.

I personally don't play Classic as I would prefer Wrath and I'll wait for those servers to become available, but for now hats off to Blizzard for making the effort to please some fans even if its not targeted at all of us.

I look forward to Blizzcon.

Well they got to redeem themselves after the last abysmal Blizzcon that created a meme and practically shitted on their fan base.

I won't toast to them until they announce that Diablo Immortal is canceled and we're getting a proper Diablo 4 instead.

Blizzard listening to the fan base and releasing Classic is the only thing that saved them this year.
    It would be REALLY disappointing to see a BlizzCon this year without Classic.

Very excited to hear what's in store next.
    Pretty sure we'll here things about TBC & Classic+, I see blizzard taking both directions.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I won't toast to them until they announce that Diablo Immortal is canceled and we're getting a proper Diablo 4 instead.
    Why should they cancel a game that is targeted to a region where it will sell loads?

5+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough. Give credit where credit is due. But after BfA, last BlizzCon and the past five years of Diablo I'm not giving them a toast. Not even a pat on the head. I'll just be kicking them less hard. It was a good move but they have a long way to go to earn my goodwill back.

I mean... have you heard anything about Diablo Immortal? Yeah, me neither. Either they're absolutely not marketing it or it is indeed dead.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

As nice as that thought is, Bobby kotick would rather cancel diablo 4 than a mobile cash in aimed at China

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean... have you heard anything about Diablo Immortal? Yeah, me neither. Either they're absolutely not marketing it or it is indeed dead.
    They may use it as hype game before D4, similar to Fallout Shelter -> Fallout 4. You know, as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    They may use it as hype game before D4, similar to Fallout Shelter -> Fallout 4. You know, as it should be.
    I think it will be a bold move to have Diablo Immortal anywhere near a crowd of Blizzard fans. That could have worked last year, honestly it would have worked very well. But after the debacle last year and the infamous reputation DI has now... I doubt they bring it up ever again in a bigger environment like Blizzcon. It garnered massive negative reputation already, I'd even say it's a highly toxic topic Blizzard will avoid as much as possible.

No they talked about it recently. It’s been done for months and they are waiting on the right time to drop it

Likely blizzcon this year right after the d4 announcement

https://diabloimmortal.com/en-us/
    look nothing but dead to me

5+ Year Old Account
    Yep, gotta give credit where it's due. Classic is fantastic, and I'm having a blast there, so tyvm Blizz :3
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by athrun7189 View Post
    https://diabloimmortal.com/en-us/
    look nothing but dead to me
    Not talking about its own website. Talking about dev talk, interviews, videos, marketing etc., the stuff they usually do. I frequently follow forums, gaming websites and gaming news outlets and I don't remember any news or interviews or stuff like that since its actual announcement.

Maybe it's just me and I missed out all the great news about DI.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2019-09-09 at 07:54 PM.

there is nothing to toast, not until they prove their selves capable of making a decent wow expansion and not screwing it up the next expansion, salvaging hots, salvaging starcraft, and moving away from trying to make everything cater to the chinese market.

if they move away from the chinese market, then they deserve to be praised.

how can i give them credit when bfa is in the state its in and all they seem to focus on now is classic ? instead of fixing the main issues, they just try to subdue the masses with a lazy remaster. We want new shit thats good, not old shit we done to death

7+ Year Old Account
    "Instead" you do know both can exist right..?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Very excited to hear what's in store next.
    Pretty sure we'll here things about TBC & Classic+, I see blizzard taking both directions.
    I hope not, or I'll be walking away from Blizzard indefinitely after 25 years of being a loyal customer.

Classic is great for those who want it, they can enjoy their museum, but advancing forward from there is completely pointless.

It's time to move on and look forward, not back.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    You understand that mobile games literally make like 10x more money than shit computer games these days right?

Don't get me wrong: I love WoW, I love Classic, but the money the warcraft franchise makes vs some scumbag mobile game slicing up fruit and shit... THATS WHERE THE MONEY IS BWOYS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    I hope not, or I'll be walking away from Blizzard indefinitely after 25 years of being a loyal customer.

Classic is great for those who want it, they can enjoy their museum, but advancing forward from there is completely pointless.

It's time to move on and look forward, not back.
    Agree. Im down for TBC and maybe Wrath down the road, but no Classic+ that would be a slap in the face to both lore and retail. That said im excited for new expansion announce and D4.