10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Trump legitimately seemed to tweet from Mike Pence's twitter account.
    Actually let's look into that a little closer.

Since meeting with officials from the Mexican government 3 months ago, border apprehensions have gone down by 56%! Mexico has done more to secure our border than Democrats in Congress. It’s time for Congress to step up to help secure our border and keep Americans safe!
    Our hearts are with all of those affected by Hurricane Dorian in North Carolina and down the coast. Thank you FEMA for the briefing and update today in NC. We will continue to work with federal and local officials to provide aid to everyone in need.
    The #USMCA is a trade deal America’s farmers, ranchers and manufacturers deserve! As Congress returns to session, I urge members to put their constituents first and make passing the #USMCA a top priority!
    90 days ago, Mexico agreed to step up their efforts to stop illegal immigration into the US. Looking forward to meeting with Mexican gov officials tomorrow to talk about their recent efforts & discuss ways we can continue to secure the border. There is still more work to do!
    The United States stands without apology for a strong, prosperous, and free United Kingdom and we fully support their decision to leave the European Union. Thank you Prime Minister BorisJohnson for a great visit!
    "Wait, Pence went to London?"

Yeah, right after Trump attacked it, it was kinda awkward I'm sure.

Anyhow read those above posts. Now read this one.

That’s Absolutely Right Mr. President. More Fake News! The Dishonest Media never contacted our office before running with this story and if they had, we would have told them I FULLY support your decision.
    See anything different? Pence's usual tweets have correct capitalization on proper nouns, allcaps on acronyms, and they're typically courteous or positive. I mean, yeah, he has some exclamations! so you could read them aloud in Trump's voice and might struggle, but written, they're clearly different. That last one doesn't fit very well.

Now if you scroll through the last XXX you'll see another:

President @realDonaldTrump told me to tell Prime Minister @BorisJohnson that when Brexit is complete, we will begin negotiations on a free-trade deal IMMEDIATELY! Our message is clear: the minute the UK is Out, the US is In!
    Again, seems more Trump than Pence. But that's it for the next 10, 20, 100 for all I care. No really, just keep scrolling. He's remarkably consistent.

"Say Breccia, while scrolling through what must be the 'Thank God' after 'Thank God' after -- "

Yeah, he says that a lot.

"Did you happen to see something from Aug 31 about Dorian?"

Of course I did. This retweet:

At 2 pm Sat Hurricane Dorian was 385 mi E of West Palm Beach FL with max winds of 150 mph, moving to the west at 8 mph. While confidence is increasing that Dorian will turn toward the north, there is much uncertainty regarding the specific track and impacts for FL, GA, SC and NC
    "Hmm. I don't see AL on that list."

AL is not on that list, from NWS Eastern Region, on Aug 31, you are correct.

"Did you see any maps or projections?"

A few, including this one:

"Huh. That doesn't seem to touch Alabama at all."

Neither did this:

He also posted this, which again, is the best evidence so far of a "beat down":

"Did you see anything else?"

Yes, but, I'll leave that as an exercise to the reader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

He also posted this, which again, is the best evidence so far of a "beat down":

"Did you see anything else?"

Yes, but, I'll leave that as an exercise to the reader.
    So at worst it's tickling Alabama?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Nothing more relatable to Conservative voters than the jobless dishevelled alcoholic look.
    They look like they have mange, not beards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder, falsifying weather reports is a federal crime (18 U.S. Code § 2074.False weather reports). Not that anyone in the Justice Department cares...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    So at worst it's tickling Alabama?
    5-10% of storm force winds. So, yeah, basically tickling. Not a "beat down". The text accompanying the picture does not say "Alabama" though it does mention the other states.

Plus, again, those are from Aug 31. Trump said something Sept 1. His own VP showed him the data and he disregarded it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Just a reminder, falsifying weather reports is a federal crime (18 U.S. Code § 2074.False weather reports). Not that anyone in the Justice Department cares...
    This is a good tweet below and besides this administration serving a authoratarian type figure by threatening government employees. You then just step back and realize just another Trump eff-up this is.

You sort of have to respect this administration's ability to take one fleeting moment of idiocy and turn it into a full-fledged government scandal.
    https://twitter.com/matthewamiller/s...197061122?s=19
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey @Breccia, just wanted to give you a heads up that #PresidentPussyAssBitch and #PresidentPAB are trending on Twitter thanks to Trump's mistake of crossing Chrissy Teigen. Another one for the nickname bucket.

Oh, apparently so is #TalibanTraitorTrump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Oh, apparently so is #TalibanTraitorTrump.
    It should be #TalibanTraitorPence as he's the one who sent that last tweet. Yeah, I know I said it looked liked Trump's handwriting, but that's an official VP statement. Even if he didn't write it, if he signs it, he owns it.

Also: "good" news for Trump, in that measles cases have been slowing for the last few months.

"Yeah! MAGA!"

Indeed, Trump now holds the following record: most measles cases since 1992.

"Ye...really?"

Yep. Actually, based on his current projection, Trump is on projection to have more measles cases in this year alone, than Obama had total. Even if he doesn't, which this new slower rate suggests he won't, that's not cheerworthy. That's "anti-vaxxer Trump watches as 130 people go to the hospital for disease until recently declared eradicated".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    To add to this, PussyAssBitch isn’t typically visible when you look at trending hashtags on Twitter(apparently profanity is about the worst thing someone can do) so the second hashtag was started.
    Furthermore, it appears that according to the actual view tracking of tags rather than just what is trending by Twitter's metric, the former still has more views and theoretical reblogs than the censored version.

Life is good, and I shall help myself to a big bowl of schadenfreude drizzled in the knowledge Trump is probably screaming that #TalibanTraitorTrump is trending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Another resounded upcoming lie from the Resident Shitstain. Trump to release 'very thorough' financial report before 2020 election. /snort

Where have we heard this before?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Another resounded upcoming lie from the Resident Shitstain. Trump to release 'very thorough' financial report before 2020 election. /snort

So, does this mean Trump's going to drop his lawsuit against California over his tax returns?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, does this mean Trump's going to drop his lawsuit against California over his tax returns?
    Of course not, because he thinks releasing a "very complete" report that basically just says "I'm totally super rich and it's totally legitimate" is good enough and no one needs to see his tax returns.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

I expect something no less exhaustive and complete then his medical report. So now we will all know that he is rich as well as fit and jacked.

After all, he needs something to put on his Dating Profile, Melania is getting pretty old, it is about time for wife #4.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    I expect something no less exhaustive and complete then his medical report. So now we will all know that he is rich as well as fit and jacked.

After all, he needs something to put on his Dating Profile, Melania is getting pretty old, it is about time for wife #4.
    Why does he need a dating profile? I'm sure one of the generic conservative blonde women on Fox news would be willing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does he need a dating profile? I'm sure one of the generic conservative blonde women on Fox news would be willing.
    He prefers to outsource everything. His shirts, hats, ties, wives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Oh they aren't conservative. It just pays well. They have enough common sense to avoid that nonsense. Take Kelly-Anne Conway for instance, she holds the polar opposite view to her husband, because she is being paid to do so. Take a look at her comments before Trump was the nominee.

Their political stance is what ever you pay them for it to be.

Probably posted already but just in case

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...Tdh?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump Had Arrangement With Airport That Sent Flight Crews to His Resort in Scotland

“I know nothing about an Air Force plane landing at an airport (which I do not own and have nothing to do with) near Turnberry Resort (which I do own) in Scotland, and filling up with fuel, with the crew staying overnight at Turnberry (they have good taste!),” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter. “NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.”
    But documents obtained from Scottish government agencies show that the Trump Organization, and Mr. Trump himself, played a direct role in setting up an arrangement between the Turnberry resort and officials at Glasgow Prestwick Airport.

The government records, released through Scottish Freedom of Information law, show that the Trump organization, starting in 2014, entered a partnership with the airport to try to increase private and commercial air traffic to the region.

As part of that arrangement, the Trump Organization worked to get Trump Turnberry added to a list of hotels that the airport would routinely send aircrews to, even though the Turnberry resort is 20 miles from the airport, farther away than many other hotels, and has higher advertised prices.

Trump Organization executives held a series of meetings with the airport officials to negotiate terms that would lead to more referrals, the documents show.

“As a list of hotels that we use for our business, being honest, Turnberry was always last on the list, based on price,” Jules Matteoni, a manager at Glasgow Prestwick, wrote in June 2015 to executives at Trump Turnberry. “Yesterday’s proposal places Turnberry in a favorable position and gives us food for thought in our placement of crews moving forward.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when the GOP tried to call foul on the TV after Sanders threw his hat into the race after Clinton was assumed to be unopposed?

Well

GOP is canceling primaries to protect Trump

How can beat a Democrat if they are afraid of him being primaried?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Remember when the GOP tried to call foul on the TV after Sanders threw his hat into the race after Clinton was assumed to be unopposed?

Well

GOP is canceling primaries to protect Trump

Fun fact: South Carolina may not actually have the authority to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Trump has also said he won't debate them. Oh, and he's not releasing his taxes, just the form on which he signed "TEN BILLION DOLLARS!" like last time.