Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    "Renowned Explorer’s Attire – 12 Months"

I know how to read, do you?!

I bet you and everyone else are going to see a LOT of people wearing the set, as well as the backpack. money money $$ Activision. Gotta make it better for the shareholders.
    one you're not paying that money, 2 its to incentivise more people to play lol sounds like your sucking your own cock here man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Good luck.

No one wants to play BfA, I'll recommend them to WotLK or MoP private servers before that trash.
    speak for yourself lol many people still play BFA. we have 3 raid groups and all are running just as before lol man you like to talk alot of trash

Hmm, 12 months... that's about 1.5 million gold to purchase all these rewards for those who are wondering.

Any "friend" who would want me back for Bfa really isn't a friend of mine to begin with.

Friends don't let friends drink and play Retail WoW.

Son confusing. So if I recruit a friend, I should no longer say "try this game for a month, if you do I get something in-game. If you don't like it, you can always unsub." Now I have to say "try this game, but you have to stay subbed for like an year for me to get anything good." Oof, no pressure, right? That's not recruit-a-friend, that's "guilt-trip a friend into playing."

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Any "friend" who would want me back for Bfa really isn't a friend of mine to begin with.

Friends don't let friends drink and play Retail WoW.
    If you play classic you still get theses.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i mean i litertally said "wow classic, oh not that? alright"
    i mean but completly ignore the entire rest of the post, ok.
    Diablo immortal then? The mobile game they are not even making and out sourced to china?

Thats their new game? ROFL
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Son confusing. So if I recruit a friend, I should no longer say "try this game for a month, if you do I get something in-game. If you don't like it, you can always unsub." Now I have to say "try this game, but you have to stay subbed for like an year for me to get anything good." Oof, no pressure, right? That's not recruit-a-friend, that's "guilt-trip a friend into playing."
    With the old system you couldn’t just say try and game and unsub if you don’t like it as you had to sub for three months to get the reward. This new system also isn’t limited to one friend and you can get theses for returning friends as well.

It’s a step up in every way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Diablo immortal then? The mobile game they are not even making and out sourced to china?

Thats their new game? ROFL
    Are you just going to go back and read the post one sentence at a time and keep going? Post how bfa doesn’t count because it’s an expan then post about how hots doesn’t count and so on?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    With the old system you couldn’t just say try and game and unsub if you don’t like it as you had to sub for three months to get the reward. This new system also isn’t limited to one friend and you can get theses for returning friends as well.

It’s a step up in every way.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you just going to go back and read the post one sentence at a time and keep going? Post how bfa doesn’t count because it’s an expan then post about how hots doesn’t count and so on?
    BFA is an expansion to a 15 year old game.

Hardly new is it.

Im talking about using their massive budget/earnings people are defending on research and development, you know what actual companies use their money on

7+ Year Old Account
    BFA is an expansion to a 15 year old game.

Hardly new is it.

Im talking about using their massive budget/earnings people are defending on research and development, you know what actual companies use their money on
    You do know that they work on games without telling the public right? We heard about a Starcraft one that was canceled so they could focus on other new products a few months ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    You do know that they work on games without telling the public right? We heard about a Starcraft one that was canceled so they could focus on other new products a few months ago.
    If they come out with a new idea/game in the next 2 years then i'll admit im wrong.

But if a game was close we would hear more about it.

Diablo 4 has been been hiring staff for how long now? And we dont have a trailer. Makes me think they just skeletal crew everything. And in light of massive lay offs that only reassures me im right.

7+ Year Old Account
    If they come out with a new idea/game in the next 2 years then i'll admit im wrong.

But if a game was close we would hear more about it.

Diablo 4 has been been hiring staff for how long now? And we dont have a trailer. Makes me think they just skeletal crew everything. And in light of massive lay offs that only reassures me im right.
    Why would we hear about any upcoming games when blizzcon is right around the corner?

The layoffs also weren’t devs or even mostly blizzard so that doesn’t even make any sense.

Holy crap

To think that it has been twelve years since a playable Gnomish airplane was first teased at Blizzcon 2007's WotLK announcement, and now we are finally going to be able to get one as a mount!

Woohoo!

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would we hear about any upcoming games when blizzcon is right around the corner?

The layoffs also weren’t devs or even mostly blizzard so that doesn’t even make any sense.
    Forgive me if I dont hold my breath for blizzcon after diablo immortal.

They are so far removed from gamers they even lack basic self awareness and think announcing a mobile game at a PC event was a good idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Forgive me if I dont hold my breath for blizzcon after diablo immortal.

They are so far removed from gamers they even lack basic self awareness and think announcing a mobile game at a PC event was a good idea.
    Well if they are gonna have any new game announcement it’s gonna be there so you shouldn’t hold your breath to see one any where else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well if they are gonna have any new game announcement it’s gonna be there so you shouldn’t hold your breath to see one any where else.
    We'll have to wait and see I guess.

If they announce a new PC game I will genuinely be surprised, But I agree its best to wait till blizzcon is over to continue this discussion.

Who knows maybe they will surprise us.

The Azerroth Pyramid Scheme

This is the worst thing activision has ever done. This RAF new system is a pyramid scheme. It is not supposed to bring people to the world its supposed to bring people and pressure them to keep playing for you to earn stuff. This bar literally fills up as blizzard gets money. And it fills up faster the more people you have recruited. By using you to advertise a product you have no control over. And that wont give you any share of revenew other that cosmetic stuff that you need to have an active account to earn. I'm surprised the RAF doesnt come in with a box of tupperware so you can sell product to while you are it.

12 months rewards, Nice ponzi scheme, Blizzard look like Mary Kay

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    12 months rewards, Nice ponzi scheme, Blizzard look like Mary Kay
    2012 called, it would like its whiny post back.

This has been the worst thing Activision has ever done. This is the Pyramid Scheme of Azeroth. It is not made to bring new people back to the world. Its made to bring new people and then pressure them to keep their account active so that you can win rewards. This is a bar that literally fills up as Blizzard earns money. By using you to advertise a product you have no control over, wont be considered in the revenew and you will only get a cosmetic reward that you need to keep and account active to use.

Im surprised your new RAF system doenst deliver you a box of Tupperware so that you sell that sh*t while you recruit people.

Blizzard: hey we brought some free shit for you guys if your friend subs through your link!

MMOC: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONEY!