Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well that's just plain awful. The system that is. As if I can get new-to-wow friends to play for 12 months.
    Like the current system better.
    I guess I'll have to use my current RAF tokens on those shitty pig companions?

and i still have the friends too.

why the fuck would it not carry forward? so that i need to invite more friends, even though i already have invited them?

- - - Updated - - -

of course they are. am i expected to tell my friend to start over on a new account?

imagine if you bought a game, played it for a few years and then were asked to buy it again. "you already used it so now you need to buy it again".

To smart move from Blizzard to put mounts transmog gear and pets for 180$. Thanks but I won't pay for digital stuff.

-blizz gives incentive for recruitng a friend
    -basment trolls actually treats it as blizzard added those items to cashshop for 180$
    -beasment trolls are outraged by price (clearly not intended to be just bought by a single person)
    -basment trolls are actually going to spend that much money anyway

... imagine why i think you are insane ?

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    THE SET

T
    H
    E
    S
    E
    T

MEANING the ATTIRE

AND LMFAO, there was absolutely NO cash shop in vanilla. It was added during BC with name changes/server transfers. Having to spend money OUTSIDE of the game on Ebay or Amazon is NOT a cash shop.

Jesus Christ you're severely mentally inept.

- - - Updated - - -

Not at all, just getting some salt for my fries and riling people up c:
    Hahaha. You are not riling people up. You are seriously getting upset. As soon as you hit cruise control for cool we all knew. You follow it up with a lame insult to nerdfim how upset you are. There was a cash shop in vanilla wow. This website has deemed anything that gives blizzard cash outside of subscription as a cash shop. Collector's edition, TCG and ingame pets from BlizzCon all say hello.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

5+ Year Old Account
    Damn - so it'll take a year before we'll see this set.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Blizzard: hey we brought some free shit for you guys if your friend subs through your link!

MMOC: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONEY!
    Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    -blizz gives incentive for recruitng a friend
    -basment trolls actually treats it as blizzard added those items to cashshop for 180$
    -beasment trolls are outraged by price (clearly not intended to be just bought by a single person)
    -basment trolls are actually going to spend that much money anyway

... imagine why i think you are insane ?
    I think it's not about that...

It's just kinda sad that Blizzard is adding awesome things after they pay-wall. Inb4 "omg, but you still pay subscription", yeah I do. Though I think it should've been like gym. Just because you pay subsription, it doesn't mean you deserve to be fit/ripped/whatever it's called nowadays wihtout any effort. You have to work for it.

People asked for T-mog Bag pack for a long time anyway...
    I'd rather see new things being unlocked through playing the game, not by spending more money. Everything there should've been for some(hard) achievements in archaeology or something. Do Blizzard even know such a profession exists?

This made me a bit sad, honestly. Wish we had more outfits like that ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Hahaha. You are not riling people up. You are seriously getting upset. As soon as you hit cruise control for cool we all knew. You follow it up with a lame insult to nerdfim how upset you are. There was a cash shop in vanilla wow. This website has deemed anything that gives blizzard cash outside of subscription as a cash shop. Collector's edition, TCG and ingame pets from BlizzCon all say hello.
    Seek help 10c

7+ Year Old Account

turns out also with only 3 friends playing, you cna play for free, and if you have 9, every month you will GAIN TWO MONTHS OF SUB
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

5+ Year Old Account
    This is amazing, this the best incentive now to bring my brother and gf to play wow with me, bfa or classic.

Now after reading all this 9 pages, sheez guys you are giving me anxiety wtf, you guys are probably more toxic than fricking League of legends fanboyz wtf. They show something cool, nah actiblizz and you throw dirt like monkeys.

The old raf was bad. I can tell you about it because i just got 3 rewards from 10 friends that i RaF on pandaria and just 1 on Legion when someone returned and paid its third month.

Now i can send scrolls to all the people that used to play wow with me on pandaria and even if they get 1 month, it still counts. What i want to know its about the "activities with your friend", like what? finishing maraudon with your RaF?? killing a rare in a dungeon while leveling?? those are the things that i want to know.

And guess what? you still earn if your friend just go to play Classic. Because you know..... you paid a monthly sub for BfA and Classic.

And obviously the best time to introduce this is two weeks after Classic, when all the old inactive accounts came back online for a month. Fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Lol.

I mean you can stay under that desk and swallow what Activision gives you, but I sure won't.

This isn't a "142$" value. The set ALONE is what everyone will want, so they can xmog it on any armor type. They put the set at the 12 month mark FOR A REASON.
    I'm not arguing for or against store stuff, but how is this any different than what the store has already had in it?

Mounts? Check
    Pets? Check
    Cosmetic mog stuff? Check

I mean, God forbid anyone actually use this the way it could be, and get someone playing the game, and get all this stuff for free in the process. Once again I'm not promoting real money transactions, just not exactly sure where this newfound outrage is coming from.

10+ Year Old Account
    other question: since everyone seems unhappy about those rewards that can be earned through gameplay (gold->token balance), how is blizzard supposed to conduct business and make $$$ without making everyone seemingly unhappy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    To smart move from Blizzard to put mounts transmog gear and pets for 180$. Thanks but I won't pay for digital stuff.
    That really does put it into perspective. I'd like those things, but not that much.

Lmao, absolutely fucking garbage RAF system. Worst thing they have to milk money

You people talking about the XP being nerfed, you don’t realize this actually happened almost two years ago? RAF XP bonus has been 50% (same as heirlooms) since well into Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    And obviously the best time to introduce this is two weeks after Classic, when all the old inactive accounts came back online for a month. Fuck you.
    Yeah, the timing couldn't be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    other question: since everyone seems unhappy about those rewards that can be earned through gameplay (gold->token balance), how is blizzard supposed to conduct business and make $$$ without making everyone seemingly unhappy ?
    Booping the RAF back up to 300% would be a start.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    00 This new system is fucking trash and was only implemented for Blizzard to drum up subscriptions.
    OMG. How enlightening. I did not know that recruit a friend was previously implemented without the intention to drum up subscriptions. This has got to be the post of the year right here
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro