Classic - Tracking debuff times

Hey there, I have been looking for an addon that can track the remaining time on things like Rupture and Garrote with no success. I tried setting up a Rupture debuff in weak auras 2 and have had no luck with it showing the time left. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I use OmniCC and it works great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshu View Post
    Hey there, I have been looking for an addon that can track the remaining time on things like Rupture and Garrote with no success. I tried setting up a Rupture debuff in weak auras 2 and have had no luck with it showing the time left. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    I am using this Weak Auras and they are showing me the time left etc.

https://wago.io/q_KhM9QjN/3

Quote Originally Posted by Duumaa View Post
    I use OmniCC and it works great!
    I tried omniCC and while it does show me the cooldown timer left on the ability it does not show me the remaining time on Rupture after it has been placed on my target same with Blind and garrote ect.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry perhaps I was not too clear in my first post, I am trying to see the time remaining on the actual debuff on the target, not just the time left on the abilities cooldown. Hope that makes sense i'm a little buzzed

I'm also looking for someone who has an idea for an addon... I tested ClassicAuraDurations but it didn't work out as I expected.
    Otherwise I'll go with Weak auras, but I don't like... I find it too complicated to setup!
    Last edited by Thrazok; 2019-09-15 at 09:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrazok View Post
    I'm also looking for someone who has an idea for an addon... I tested ClassicAuraDurations but it didn't work out as I expected.
    Otherwise I'll go with Weak auras, but I don't like... I find it too complicated to setup!
    Neatplates I think

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    I am using this Weak Auras and they are showing me the time left etc.
    Is that your picture? I like how your bars are setup. Can you get me some background on how you did that? thanks.

I tried omniCC and while it does show me the cooldown timer left on the ability it does not show me the remaining time on Rupture after it has been placed on my target same with Blind and garrote ect.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry perhaps I was not too clear in my first post, I am trying to see the time remaining on the actual debuff on the target, not just the time left on the abilities cooldown. Hope that makes sense i'm a little buzzed
    ClassicAuraDurations replicates the Retail behavior of debuffs under a target having their duration swipes.

- - - Updated - - -

It should be, that's what I use it for. It places number next over the debuff on the mob's portrait window so you know how many seconds it has until it expires instead of having to guess as the icon shades down. Check your settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathblooms View Post
    Is that your picture? I like how your bars are setup. Can you get me some background on how you did that? thanks.
    Sorry this is not my UI, it is from the maker of the WeakAuras but if you mean the WeakAuras, if you import them they are set up like in that picture. The Player bar you can easily move by right clicking it and i think at the bottom it is to move it.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    ClassicAuraDurations replicates the Retail behavior of debuffs under a target having their duration swipes.
    I second that. The solution is ClassicAuraDurations + OmniCC. Both are available through Twitch add-on management.