Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Easy to say that.

I could level to 60 with my brother, say my brother helped me, then say I was trolling. You've debunked nothing, only a 24/7 cam stream would.

But does it matter? No it doesn't.
    He streamed the whole thing no cam and spoke fairly consistently, the only way it wasn't him is if he had micro sleeps. But then he took 2 large sleep breaks. Why not make them shorter if he's account sharing? He could bs it.

For someone who says it doesn't matter, you see awfully fussed about it.

I'm not saying he absolutely 100% didn't account share. I'm saying we have no facts saying he did, so you give him credit where credit is due and show some respect. If later we find out he account shared, then you hold up pitchforks, but not beforehand, not guilty till proven innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    LFG is full of "LF 3 mages ZF farm" and no one wants "normal" dps anymore, not really vanilla experience if you ask me since aoe wasn't thing back then.
    Mostly from players looking to get to 60 ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Mages are gonna take FOREVER to get raid geared the way things are going. So many of them.
    That's the irony of it.

I predict most those fotm rollers will quickly quit when they find out Classic raids aren't free purples for everyone with 345 epics per boss and caster gear will be priority for healers and officers (+ gfs, friends, family and whatnot) after loot council. Realistically speaking they could easily be looking at 25+ need rolls for each loot if it was need /greed loot distribution.

So in the end, there is a justice. Fastest to 60 and fastest to quit. I do respect REAL mages though, who actually picked the class because they love it.
    Last edited by Gratlim; 2019-09-11 at 09:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've wrote a few lines to someone that quotes and replies to me out of boredom, that makes me awfully fussed about this!

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    I'm not saying he absolutely 100% didn't account share. I'm saying we have no facts saying he did, so you give him credit where credit is due and show some respect. If later we find out he account shared, then you hold up pitchforks, but not beforehand, not guilty till proven innocent.
    He said he account shared, realised his fuck up and said he was trolling.

Again none of this matters, but at least you now say "I'm not saying he absolutely 100% didn't account share".

It was a thing in vanilla, but not to this degree. That isn't Jokerd's fault though, its just a side effect of not only retail but also private servers. Even if the servers were 100% accurate to original vanilla things would change simply based on the player base.

He said he account shared, realised his fuck up and said he was trolling.

Again none of this matters, but at least you now say "I'm not saying he absolutely 100% didn't account share".
    I said that from the start, but no if you were actually watching, it was said in humour with mates on discord, where they were like "yo dude where's your brother at, whens it his turn, chat told me he levels for you" and then it just was a huge meme all the time because of people like you, who are that gullible.

You tune in for 5minutes hear 1 sentence then believe it :') Imagine being that gullible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I don't really know what anyone expected. Did people really think classic would be the same as vanilla? We have 15 years of experience and knowledge now. Leveling in classic is hands down the worst part of the game, so people finding ways to skip it in 2019 makes a lot of sense, especially because we know how to do it now. Just like every raid will be one shot, and every top level PvPer will use the same talents because they're the best, people are going to find the easiest and most efficient way to level.
    This is why the #nochanges crowd are terrible people.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

15+ Year Old Account
    I made lots of AOE farming videos in vanilla as a frost mage. It was very effective way of farming gold and getting exp. So definitely a thing even back then, but I don't ever remember seeing many people looking for full mage parties. Not then, not now.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I made lots of AOE farming videos in vanilla as a frost mage. It was very effective way of farming gold and getting exp.
    I mean it wasn't that popular back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said that from the start, but no if you were actually watching, it was said in humour with mates on discord, where they were like "yo dude where's your brother at, whens it his turn, chat told me he levels for you" and then it just was a huge meme all the time because of people like you, who are that gullible.

You tune in for 5minutes hear 1 sentence then believe it :') Imagine being that gullible.
    Never heard that one, the one I heard was when he said, my brother is asking me when he can play again. He was alone.

Upon realising his slip up, he had to do a quick cover up, so of course he was trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    oh my god someone forbid them to actually learn how to do it... must be a perfect 10/10 kite aoe rota from the very first round

what the hell is wrong with this shit generation
    This generation you're talking about is pre-millennial and can detect pure failures based on a vast experience. For example put a fucking shield up so you don't get dazed and confused if you think of running through some mobs

Never heard that one, the one I heard was when he said, my brother is asking me when he can play again. He was alone.

Upon realising his slip up, he had to do a quick cover up, so of course he was trolling.
    That was after the original mention, it was a continuation of the troll. Either way, you're either too dense to talk to, or you're trying to troll.

Invent and popularized are two different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was after the original mention, it was a continuation of the troll. Either way, you're either too dense to talk to, or you're trying to troll.
    Too dense? Funny coming from you.

The fun part is getting a mage or two and neither of them actually aoe...The fucks the point?
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always the people unable to adapt or better themselves, while the world around them evolves, that complain. Always.

This was such an excellent video for the times.

there are vanilla era videos of Mages AoE grinding still floating around. Did u even play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen any of that, but I have seen countless mages try to AoE pull large groups and die hilariously.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    This is why the #nochanges crowd are terrible people.
    Maybe the strict #nochanges people are simply afraid of not having a game that the know everything about? Like, how would they be able to do everything as efficient as possible if class balance happend?